Richmond Doctor Achieves Double Board...

Richmond Doctor Achieves Double Board Certification

There are 2 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Richmond Doctor Achieves Double Board Certification. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Matthew Bridges, achieved a unique double board certification, showing true dedication to the practice of medicine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Hate My Government

Mechanicsville, VA

#1 Oct 14, 2010
I betcha his momma posted this article. Big deal I have found that the doctors with the most credentials are the worst because they spend so much time trying to convince themselves that they are good at what they do and justified in being doctors when in fact they are awful. Remember the police looking for Dr.Fox the dentist that fled to florida after being recognized by all the doctors in Virginia and Richmond and screwing up hundreds of kids mouths.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Yeah, certified in facial lifts and the ilk. Wonder if he and Niamtu have their own Bank and Trust? Oh wait, it's not for the money, it's patients health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Aim 4Fitness 5 hr Erika 36
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 5 hr martin garey 28
Hillary Ignored Pleas Wed VN Vet 6
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Wed martin garey 12
More Reason to Lawfully Remove Obama from Office Jun 17 Concerned Citizen 1
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Jun 16 smoothie243 35
Joe King Danville Jun 13 Kathy King 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages