Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1184 Nov 7, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Right after we take your guns.
Hey MFer, bring it on. We gun owners would just love to stand for our 2nd Amendment rights. Hell, I'll mount your head on my wall as a trophy, with the bone in your nose, and Obama's bone in your mouth.
allicansayiswow

Buffalo, NY

#1185 Nov 7, 2012
Omg have you not been reading these racist ass comments or did you have your 6yo read it to you because you can't read or write? Y'all are crazy! Have a nice racist life Obama isn't your problem breathing is!
Nuts

Raven, VA

#1186 Nov 8, 2012
Some of these posts here,make me glad I don't have to ever encounter some of the posters! Sore losers,talking about shooting,mounting heads...have mercy God! Your temper can get you killed,or in serious trouble.Somebody might stick a gun in your face,if given the opportunity,chance!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1187 Nov 8, 2012
Kim wrote:
Did it pass that the elderly and disabled get a tax break on personal property Tax?
Yes, and you are about 2yrs. behind this infomation. Thats why republicans lost on tues........they are always years behind.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1189 Nov 8, 2012
Nuts wrote:
Some of these posts here,make me glad I don't have to ever encounter some of the posters! Sore losers,talking about shooting,mounting heads...have mercy God! Your temper can get you killed,or in serious trouble.Somebody might stick a gun in your face,if given the opportunity,chance!
Don't worry about that fake vet, he can't do anyone harm.
Obamas got 99 problems...and fake vet ain't one of them.
Frances

Bluefield, WV

#1190 Nov 8, 2012
What the He.. has this got to do with Va.Taxes.Don,t know what town you are from But boy don,t come into Blufield Talking your high class Bull Sh..Then you will have a good cauce to run your mouth when the Klan is not even in Bluefield Va.Go Talk to Mayor Harris Or since you know so much run for president in Four Years!!!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1191 Nov 8, 2012
Nuts wrote:
Doofus, if someone tries to take away someones constitutional rights, YES I and many others will stick a (legal) gun in their face and pull the trigger. You want to try us out? Come on commie, come on.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1192 Nov 9, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Doofus, if someone tries to take away someones constitutional rights, YES I and many others will stick a (legal) gun in their face and pull the trigger. You want to try us out? Come on commie, come on.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
Funny

Raven, VA

#1193 Nov 9, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Doofus, if someone tries to take away someones constitutional rights, YES I and many others will stick a (legal) gun in their face and pull the trigger. You want to try us out? Come on commie, come on.
You're always urinating on the wrong tree...who said anything about taking away guns???Duh,that will happen when you injure or kill someone with a firearm!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1194 Nov 9, 2012
Graydog in #1177 stated that they would be coming after our guns. Plus that is what all dictators and commies do. You can trust them, I won't.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1196 Nov 10, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
Graydog in #1177 stated that they would be coming after our guns. Plus that is what all dictators and commies do. You can trust them, I won't.
Who are they? You're just like all the other racist nut cases...
The Fright-wingers got your minds all f'ed up. Stop watching FOX networse.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1197 Nov 10, 2012
hammer toes, I wouldn't waste a bullet on the likes of you, I'd just use the bayonet(that Odumbo said we don't use now)and stick it though you like the pig you are. The only racists are the little-minded "N"-word pukes out there like you. Have a nice day.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1198 Nov 11, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes, I wouldn't waste a bullet on the likes of you, I'd just use the bayonet(that Odumbo said we don't use now)and stick it though you like the pig you are. The only racists are the little-minded "N"-word pukes out there like you. Have a nice day.
omgagainreally wrote:
Yeah we need a break to help pay for Obamas redistribution schemes.

"Right after we take your guns."
The old man is rather thick, and paranoid.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1199 Nov 11, 2012
"Thick"? Yeah, we vets are pretty darn thick when it comes to sticking together, you know, like brothers. "Paranoid"? No we just know how you commies are with your dictator in chief. Anyone who is as willing to destroy the constitution as you all are, cannot be trusted. Period.
Slurpee Summit

United States

#1200 Nov 11, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MFer, bring it on. We gun owners would just love to stand for our 2nd Amendment rights. Hell, I'll mount your head on my wall as a trophy, with the bone in your nose, and Obama's bone in your mouth.
How in the hell do you have any rights under America's Constitution, when you don't have a country. Those rights are for our citizens not some disgruntled wannabe. Larry? Curly? or Moe? or just Larry confined to a wheelchair with a little a dog to lick your nubs?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1201 Nov 11, 2012
Now your just grasping at air, doofus. We all have constitutional rights at least 'til Your little dictator in chief finishes off the country. You are just a little "man" in love with a fictional POTUS. He is not real, just an empty suit that quit and ran away scared when his Ambassador and former SEALS were killed as he watched in real time. Then he went to hide like the coward he is(and you are). And believe me, I have more of a country than you punk, I served mine, you are a chickenshit coward.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1202 Nov 12, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
"Thick"? Yeah, we vets are pretty darn thick when it comes to sticking together, you know, like brothers. "Paranoid"? No we just know how you commies are with your dictator in chief. Anyone who is as willing to destroy the constitution as you all are, cannot be trusted. Period.
Please explain how "we commies" are willing to destroy the constitution in your feeble mind.
NittyGritty

United States

#1203 Nov 12, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>
omgagainreally wrote:
Yeah we need a break to help pay for Obamas redistribution schemes.
"Right after we take your guns."
The old man is rather thick, and paranoid.
I don't think he fully appreciated your lame attempt at sarcasm.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1204 Nov 12, 2012
NittyGritty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he fully appreciated your lame attempt at sarcasm.
OK Nitty, what are the lame "redistribution schemes." ?
noodle

Norton, VA

#1205 Nov 12, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
You better believe you cant trust them,They taking our coal jobs,will be taking our guns next.[antichrist]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chikara Pro Wrestling in RVA this October (Kids... 20 min CHIKARA 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr VN Vet 11,868
Yes There us Taxation without Representation 5 hr WeThePeople 2
ISIS Already in U.S. 10 hr WeThePeople 1
Mom and Pop restaurant in Chester VA Sep 16 Robin 4
Unsung African American Hero Historical Society Sep 15 HSsjDourahthy 1
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
•••
•••
•••