|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Amanda Collins wrote:
I think like someone else said with limitations just because some citizens are over 65 doesn't mean anything if they have problems like cataracs or something then u should not make them pay but if they are perfectly healthy driving cadillac escalades then hell no they need taxed!!
if someones is perfectly healthy there not disabled if they drive a cadillac and disabled there dealing drugs so ether way they need to be in jail now i am not saying having a nice car is a bad thing as long as you can pay for it and if you can pay for a new car you can pay taxes but most that are disabled do not have much and need a brake

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Think wrote:
Welfare and food stamps is nothing compared to
vets getting a lot of $, They take advanage of
the system an say they dont get enough.
you are stupid

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad died back in 1981 and i've got the pictures stored in the attic. You are a living moron. Fake azz vet.
Your daddy was your mammie's JOHN bent over that stump in Gilpin Court. Your pappie was a wineO and had two tooths!! A section8 photo album of sperm donors is all you can breeze through.

You GOT NO pappie!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

cool_daddy_is_back wrote:
<quoted text>you are stupid
Old azz vets suk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Old azz vets suk.
you s-u-c-k you little puss grow some balls quit wacking off
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>you s-u-c-k you little puss grow some balls quit wacking off
Obviously you are sammies 3rd cousin. Both of you Mothrafudders are nasty talking. Wash your brain out with some lye soap.
Harlan

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

When and if one person in house hold retires. should see no more taxes nor file taxes, as long as only retirement check and one home that they live in and one car/Truck. WHAT DO EVERYONE THINK ?
Harlan.Wahlert@aol.com
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Harlan wrote:
When and if one person in house hold retires. should see no more taxes nor file taxes, as long as only retirement check and one home that they live in and one car/Truck. WHAT DO EVERYONE THINK ?
Harlan.Wahlert@aol.com
This has ended...too late to rehash.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Harlan wrote:
Harlan.Wahlert@aol.com
Why would one have to just have one car live poor because they retire. Man i can see if you never worked in your life and be poor not have anything. But someone works all there lives should have it as good as when they worked and pay less taxes.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Anyone here know who Maceo is?

This crazy black woman (Sadbuttrue) on here from VA keeps calling everyone Maceo. Apparently he cheated on her with a white woman and she went crazy.

Please find this Maceo and bring him to justice so this nutty woman will stop calling everyone she see Maceo.

Thanks!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Why would one have to just have one car live poor because they retire. Man i can see if you never worked in your life and be poor not have anything. But someone works all there lives should have it as good as when they worked and pay less taxes.
Can't take it with you when you die. Plus, your extended family will fight over what you left. How much did you leave....all of it?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Pure Observation wrote:
Anyone here know who Maceo is?
This crazy black woman (Sadbuttrue) on here from VA keeps calling everyone Maceo. Apparently he cheated on her with a white woman and she went crazy.
Please find this Maceo and bring him to justice so this nutty woman will stop calling everyone she see Maceo.
Thanks!
I know Maceo....he is no longer interested in doing right.
Thats what happens when those "beckys" get their fangs in ya.
just a thought

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not in a depression.
You really think that? When is the last time you spoke to anyone and they told you their business is booming, kids are in college thriving, house is getting redecorated or remodeled, and never complain about grocery prices or gas? really, when is the last time? I hear everyday sucessful businesses that are barely hanging on, that personal assets were used to keep the failing business open, truely when is the last time you asked someone casually, "hows it going" and they didnt drop a load of worries on your thoughts... Really... The economy may not be qualified as a depression but in my opinion, the people that substain that economy are, and will be until give back the change and take our country back....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that? When is the last time you spoke to anyone and they told you their business is booming, kids are in college thriving, house is getting redecorated or remodeled, and never complain about grocery prices or gas? really, when is the last time? I hear everyday sucessful businesses that are barely hanging on, that personal assets were used to keep the failing business open, truely when is the last time you asked someone casually, "hows it going" and they didnt drop a load of worries on your thoughts... Really... The economy may not be qualified as a depression but in my opinion, the people that substain that economy are, and will be until give back the change and take our country back....
If businesses can't compete, shut'er down. Their prices are too damn high anyway. You're not asking everybody about whats going on in their lives. Some ppl. are doing quite well.....the rich romneys and wall street. The stock market is bullish on Obamas policies.
Stop complaining and stay on your knees until your "change" come.
He may not come when you want Him, but Hes always on time....be patient with God.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
If businesses can't compete, shut'er down. Their prices are too damn high anyway. You're not asking everybody about whats going on in their lives. Some ppl. are doing quite well.....the rich romneys and wall street. The stock market is bullish on Obamas policies.
Stop complaining and stay on your knees until your "change" come.
He may not come when you want Him, but Hes always on time....be patient with God.
Hey Doofus, why didn't Obama let GM and Chrysler "shut'er down"? You damn Lying liberals can't have it both ways. Suck it up A-hole, your boy is a POS, and the market is coming along IN SPITE of Odumbo. Your boy is going DOWN.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Doofus, why didn't Obama let GM and Chrysler "shut'er down"? You damn Lying liberals can't have it both ways. Suck it up A-hole, your boy is a POS, and the market is coming along IN SPITE of Odumbo. Your boy is going DOWN.
If he didn't do anything you slavic cave dwellers would've complained the more. I'm glad he didn't listen to you non-visionary punks.
The black man saves GM and Chrysler and we are the better off to this day.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

WOW, you sure are one racist POS N-word. No wonder your boy is going down with dipshihit like you voting for him.
NoObama

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Obama's dilemma: What to campaign on!

We can't talk about unemployment, it's too high.
We can't talk about our approval rating, it's too low.
We can't talk about the deficit, it's too high.
We can't talk about our credit rating, it's too low.
We can't talk about taxes, they're too high.
We can't talk about the value of the dollar, it's too low.
We can't talk about gas prices, they're too high.
We can't talk about the budget, we have none.
We can't talk about the economy, it's in shambles.
We can't talk about Medicare, we've robbed it of 716 billion.
We can't talk about electric cars, no one want's them.
We can't talk about energy, wind and solar don't work.
We can't talk about Israel, we've never been there.

Looks like all we have is smear!
OldWino

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Doofus, why didn't Obama let GM and Chrysler "shut'er down"? You damn Lying liberals can't have it both ways.**** it up ****, your boy is a POS, and the market is coming along IN SPITE of Odumbo. Your boy is going DOWN.
Yes, I'll be sure to vote along with your views since you're such a well spoken and classy gentleman. &#3232;_&#3232;
AMJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i understand an this is true.but heres my problum.have you been listening.the people you are talking about are the ones that Romney.is going after the worst.hes wanting to raise your taxes.cut your Healthcare.Voulcherize medicure/medcade cut foodstamps.but he wants to Give the super Rich a Break.what change would this bring for the Disabled.the old people.i know Recovery is slow but slowly we are making progress.this is no time to go back to the polices.that put us in this Mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 52 min t 11,461
Kenny Amos not licensed or insured / Poor workm... 3 hr Buddy Mitchell 1
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... 3 hr Buddy Mitchell 2
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... 20 hr Lena 2
Battle Flag 23 hr YoungPotters 4
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) Wed Jan 3
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) Tue btd 6
•••
•••