Lilly Ann Pauley; Pauley says she turned the Harvey Killers into police but never got the reward ...

Full story: WTVR
Nearly five years after the brutal New Year's day murders of both the Harvey and Baskerville-Tucker families, the names Ricky Gray and Ray Dandridge send chills up the spines of some Richmonders. Full Story
friend of victims

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 23, 2010
Reward? If she'd called the police as soon as she suspected them, the Tuckers and Ms. Baskerville wouldn't have been murdered that week! How about doing the right thing in the first place?? Being a decent citizen means stepping up and even when you are afraid. A phone call would have done it. These guys weren't in her house 24/7.
I'm sorry she had a bad week. A lot of us who knew and loved the ones who were slaughtered live with that pain every day of our lives. It's never far from our minds. We miss them. Every birthday, every holiday, every small moment that reminds us of them...the pain still stabs our hearts, the tears flow.
So, Ms. Pauley,you do not deserve $$$$ for your part in this any of this. The very idea is disgusting. None of us asks for difficult decisions in life, but we all face them. HOW we face them says volumes about who we are. Look in the mirror, and ask yourself what kind of person you see looking back at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lofgren Chiropractic Clinic (Feb '14) 16 hr Wally West 3
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Mon Lung Crow 44
Adult bookstore (Feb '12) Mon trolling snaghook 29
Animal Research Not Helping with ebola virus Nov 21 skru 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Nov 21 mjjcpa 12,419
Review: Buckeye Partners LLP Nov 20 HAMNAS 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Nov 19 Swedenforever 20
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:35 am PST