Richmond Times-Dispatch, Va., Michael Paul Williams column

Jun 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Customer Interaction Solutions

"The Real Babymamas of Richmond" has nothing on a Richmond School Board worthy of reality TV.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 25, 2013
 
Stasi wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a total coward, you get somebody else to stalk for you. It's called stalking by proxy. That's what happens when a patient's chart is flagged by scum like you or the office personnel is brainwashed. You just keep regurgitating the same 30 year old bullshit that apparently gives you a sick type of empowerment.
LOL You truly are a moron. I am not your boyfriend or doctor and have no control of your "chart" or meds, but you sure need new ones since what you take now don't work.

Proxy that idiot!
Stasi

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You truly are a moron. I am not your boyfriend or doctor and have no control of your "chart" or meds, but you sure need new ones since what you take now don't work.
Proxy that idiot!
I see you decided to crawl out from under your rock. Since your criminal activities are being scrutinized very closely (medical records tampering, covert harassment, stalking, coercing, threatening, intimidating, manipulating other people to stalk for you, impersonating a police officer to make your lies more convincing), I suspect you'll be crawling back under your rock like the cockroach you are.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 29, 2013
 
Stasi wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you decided to crawl out from under your rock. Since your criminal activities are being scrutinized very closely (medical records tampering, covert harassment, stalking, coercing, threatening, intimidating, manipulating other people to stalk for you, impersonating a police officer to make your lies more convincing), I suspect you'll be crawling back under your rock like the cockroach you are.
I see you are still mentally impared and just plain stupid. I am not your ex-boyfriend chucky and don't care what he did to you. Far as I care, I hope he does it again since you seem to miss him so much!

I would say have a nice life, bu8t idiots like you are incapable of such.

Run back to chucky. Maybe he will tolerate a moron like you, I won't.
Stasi

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still mentally impared and just plain stupid. I am not your ex-boyfriend chucky and don't care what he did to you. Far as I care, I hope he does it again since you seem to miss him so much!
I would say have a nice life, bu8t idiots like you are incapable of such.
Run back to chucky. Maybe he will tolerate a moron like you, I won't.
You are the only one obsessing about ex-boyfriends. I'm sure you don't care what "Chucky" does because he is evil just like you.
You are so petty and narrow minded you are known to resort to reading the horoscope columns every day looking for an excuse to attack your victims.
Stasi

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still mentally impared and just plain stupid. I am not your ex-boyfriend chucky and don't care what he did to you. Far as I care, I hope he does it again since you seem to miss him so much!
I would say have a nice life, bu8t idiots like you are incapable of such.
Run back to chucky. Maybe he will tolerate a moron like you, I won't.
You might care when your ass gets dragged into court.
benson

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 1, 2013
 
numb diggers all need to go away permanently.
first one, stasi.
Stasi

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

benson wrote:
numb diggers all need to go away permanently.
first one, stasi.
Your post suggests you are the dumb ______.
Stasi

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

benson wrote:
numb diggers all need to go away permanently.
first one, stasi.
I don't ask trash like you for your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 7 hr Hoolio 2,539
4 Billion dollars 20 hr Ludwig 1
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... Thu Steven 11
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Wed Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••