Richmond Times-Dispatch, Va., Michael Paul Williams column

Jun 21, 2013 Full story: Customer Interaction Solutions 48

"The Real Babymamas of Richmond" has nothing on a Richmond School Board worthy of reality TV.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

King George, VA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Morons on parade, especially Shonda Harris-Muhammed .

She can't spell or use grammar properly just like she can't prove she earned a PHD, but still wants to be called Dr?????

There are more than enough bad stories about Richmond so the School Board doesn't need to make the news!
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#2 Jun 22, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
Morons on parade, especially Shonda Harris-Muhammed .
She can't spell or use grammar properly just like she can't prove she earned a PHD, but still wants to be called Dr?????
There are more than enough bad stories about Richmond so the School Board doesn't need to make the news!
You are a bad news story all by yourself and you still want to be called Dr.???? I'll bet she doesn't even slander people, flag and doctor records like you.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Stasi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bad news story all by yourself and you still want to be called Dr.???? I'll bet she doesn't even slander people, flag and doctor records like you.
As I said "There are more than enough bad stories about Richmond so the School Board doesn't need to make the news!"

And up spews the new resident moron to prove me right.

Thanks.

One more time moron, I am not your ex-boyfriend charlie. Get a lawyer and sue him if you have a preoblem with him. I don't even knoew you THANK GOD!!!!!!
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said "There are more than enough bad stories about Richmond so the School Board doesn't need to make the news!"
And up spews the new resident moron to prove me right.
Thanks.
One more time moron, I am not your ex-boyfriend charlie. Get a lawyer and sue him if you have a preoblem with him. I don't even knoew you THANK GOD!!!!!!
Charlie is NOT my ex-boyfriend and you know it, liar.

I think your IP address will reveal your identity.

If you don't know me why do you keep stalking and slandering me?

How do you like being stalked for a change, Charlie? You like games don't you? This one is called stalker the stalker. You are way past due for a dose of your own medicine, CREEP.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Stasi, you are an idiot, racist, moron. Just go stick your head back in the sand, and look for Obama.
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#6 Jun 26, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Stasi, you are an idiot, racist, moron. Just go stick your head back in the sand, and look for Obama.
I guess you don't have to know much to qualify as a VN vet. VA Taz loves brown nosing sheep like you. It's easy to pull the wool over their eyes.

Mind your own damn business. Nobody's talking to you.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Well, you doofus racist ho, I'm talking to you. And you are proof that one doesn't have to know much to qualify as a monkey.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Stasi wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie is NOT my ex-boyfriend and you know it, liar.
I think your IP address will reveal your identity.
If you don't know me why do you keep stalking and slandering me?
How do you like being stalked for a change, Charlie? You like games don't you? This one is called stalker the stalker. You are way past due for a dose of your own medicine, CREEP.
LOL It is funny enough that you think I am your ex-boyfriend charlie cooke, but now you are stupid enough to admit you are stalking me???

Backtrack my IP address and see what you find moron. It won't be youe ex-boyfriend charlie!!!

Sadly, you are not smart enough to trace an IP address, but you would be stupid enough to try something if you could.

Stay away little girl. This isn't charlie and I will arrest and prosecute you if you act up on my property.

You have been warned!
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#9 Jun 28, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL It is funny enough that you think I am your ex-boyfriend charlie cooke, but now you are stupid enough to admit you are stalking me???
Backtrack my IP address and see what you find moron. It won't be youe ex-boyfriend charlie!!!
Sadly, you are not smart enough to trace an IP address, but you would be stupid enough to try something if you could.
Stay away little girl. This isn't charlie and I will arrest and prosecute you if you act up on my property.
You have been warned!
You're threatening me, dirtbag?? I won't be the one looking for your IP address, A.H. but somebody else will be.
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#11 Jun 28, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Well, you doofus racist ho, I'm talking to you. And you are proof that one doesn't have to know much to qualify as a monkey.
I'm a racist because I despise thugs like you and VA Taz (aka Charlie Crooke)?? Judging from your posts, you are the racist.
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#12 Jun 28, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL It is funny enough that you think I am your ex-boyfriend charlie cooke, but now you are stupid enough to admit you are stalking me???
Backtrack my IP address and see what you find moron. It won't be youe ex-boyfriend charlie!!!
Sadly, you are not smart enough to trace an IP address, but you would be stupid enough to try something if you could.
Stay away little girl. This isn't charlie and I will arrest and prosecute you if you act up on my property.
You have been warned!
Since you claim you don't know me, how do you know I'm "a little girl"??

I have hired a hacker to "act up on your property." You're into hacking yourself, aren't you?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Stasi, you are a racist because you are a parasite that hates white people. You want everything given to you. You are a parasite, welfare POS.
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#14 Jun 29, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Stasi, you are a racist because you are a parasite that hates white people. You want everything given to you. You are a parasite, welfare POS.
I only hate white predator/parasites like you and Taz who call other people parasites hoping nobody will notice that's what you are. I don't know where you get your information but nobody GIVES me anything. It sounds like the same lie VA Taz, formerly "Dr." C. L. Crooke has spread around for 1/4 century now.
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#15 Jun 29, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Stasi, you are a racist because you are a parasite that hates white people. You want everything given to you. You are a parasite, welfare POS.
Maybe you're on welfare and think by accusing other people of the same, nobody will notice YOU'RE ON WELFARE!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#16 Jun 30, 2013
Stasi wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you claim you don't know me, how do you know I'm "a little girl"??
I have hired a hacker to "act up on your property." You're into hacking yourself, aren't you?
LOL You are full of $hyte "little girl". I figure with your deranged spews, you are probably a black female 5' tall and weighing in around 300 lbs with an 8th grade education and can't read cursive.

You have been a drain on the government all your life and still are. Maybe your ex-boyfriend Charlie Cooke is smarter than I gave him credit for dumping a hump like you.
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#17 Jun 30, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You are full of $hyte "little girl". I figure with your deranged spews, you are probably a black female 5' tall and weighing in around 300 lbs with an 8th grade education and can't read cursive.

You have been a drain on the government all your life and still are. Maybe your ex-boyfriend Charlie Cooke is smarter than I gave
him credit for dumping a hump like you.
How many of my bills have you paid, LIAR?? You should be made to pay considering you've slandered me for 25+ years for your own sick amusement.

I KNOW you are a pathetic 76 year old gang stalking perp, pathologic liar, pervert, and from previous posts I have seen, encourage children to commit suicide. Is this part of your NWO agenda?

I would dump your @ss in the river if I got a chance. That's where scum like you belong.
Billy Bob

Hopewell, VA

#18 Jun 30, 2013
Oh for Heaven's sake, will you guys please, please stop this senseless exchange. We don't care who is an ex-boyfriend, who is on welfare, who is a racist, who is a VN vet, none of that! This is a topic board for intelligent exchanges about topics OTHER than arguments and this crap is just ruining it. Don't know who you are and really don't care. It started as a discussion about Michael Paul Williams' writing and about the morons on the Richmond School Board. How on Earth did it deteriorate to this????? Get back on subject,people, or go to Craigslist Rants & Raves to argue.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#19 Jun 30, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Oh for Heaven's sake, will you guys please, please stop this senseless exchange. We don't care who is an ex-boyfriend, who is on welfare, who is a racist, who is a VN vet, none of that! This is a topic board for intelligent exchanges about topics OTHER than arguments and this crap is just ruining it. Don't know who you are and really don't care. It started as a discussion about Michael Paul Williams' writing and about the morons on the Richmond School Board. How on Earth did it deteriorate to this????? Get back on subject,people, or go to Craigslist Rants & Raves to argue.
OK, just for you Billy Bob because you are so sensitive. The topic was hijacked by the mentally deficient Stasi moron.

The Richmond School Board should fire the bimbo that lied about being/earning her PHD. Richmond gets enough bad press from all the “former mayors” and “former council members” that have been convicted of crimes while in office.

Happy now BB?? If you don't like the posts, don't read them. Oh, and have a nice day.
Billy Bob

Hopewell, VA

#20 Jul 1, 2013
Va Tazdad, I am on your side and not really being sensitive. I just enjoy intelligent, thought-provoking discussions, not crap like Stasi is posting. Sounds like a nutcase and I think she or he is just trying to bait you. your posts make sense about topics and Stasi just takes everything in a very demented direction. Not sure what the problem is with her/him but none of the comments ever make any sense or follow topic. Maybe Stasi needs to start a forum for some of the other nutcases that come on here??? Keep on posting, Tazdad--I like your topics and hate to see Stasi leading you down her/his path when her/his insanity starts.
Stasi

Quinton, VA

#21 Jul 1, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Va Tazdad, I am on your side and not really being sensitive. I just enjoy intelligent, thought-provoking discussions, not crap like Stasi is posting. Sounds like a nutcase and I think she or he is just trying to bait you. your posts make sense about topics and Stasi just takes everything in a very demented direction. Not sure what the problem is with her/him but none of the comments ever make any sense or follow topic. Maybe Stasi needs to start a forum for some of the other nutcases that come on here??? Keep on posting, Tazdad--I like your topics and hate to see Stasi leading you down her/his path when her/his insanity starts.
That would be tragic for Taz to be lead down the wrong path since he's only a racist, manipulator, pervert, gang stalking perpetrator, liar, and coward to start with. You'd better be on his side because he might decide to target and gang stalk you for the rest of your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User Fri One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Dec 24 Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:57 am PST