Smoking ban among priorities of 2014'...

Smoking ban among priorities of 2014's lobbyists

There are 6 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Jun 3, 2014, titled Smoking ban among priorities of 2014's lobbyists. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

A public smoking ban that failed to pass was among the top priorities of Kentucky's highest paid lobbyists this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Steel Briar

Iowa City, IA

#1 Jun 4, 2014
After they ban smoking in public I hope they ban children in public. You don't like my smoke, I don't want to listen to your crotch fruit yelling and screaming. We all stay home.
gen is dumb

Arlington, VA

#2 Jun 4, 2014
Steel Briar wrote:
After they ban smoking in public I hope they ban children in public. You don't like my smoke, I don't want to listen to your crotch fruit yelling and screaming. We all stay home.
Go live inside your dingy yellow walls and smoke to your heart's content. When you run out of smokes you can always lick the sticky yellow glaze off your windows.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 4, 2014
Steel Briar wrote:
Smoking is unnatural. Children are natural. Smoking goes, children stay.

I win. You lose.
Oh my

Lansing, MI

#4 Jun 5, 2014
As someone that got roped into smoking at 12 due to tobacco subsidies: I hope the filthy weed gets banned outright. I was ecstatic about Virginia's law change regarding smoking in restaurants and I would support this bill too except I'm not in Kentucky.
sru ya

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Jun 8, 2014
Steel Briar wrote:
Put a large rock in your cave entrance to buffer the noise.
sru ya

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Jun 8, 2014
gen is dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Go live inside your dingy yellow walls and smoke to your heart's content. When you run out of smokes you can always lick the sticky yellow glaze off your windows.
BUH Wah Ha Ha...od one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High School Swimming Wed Coach Kelly Cleary 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance