Lilly Ann Pauley; Pauley says she turned the Harvey Killers into police but never got the reward ...

Full story: WTVR 120
Nearly five years after the brutal New Year's day murders of both the Harvey and Baskerville-Tucker families, the names Ricky Gray and Ray Dandridge send chills up the spines of some Richmonders. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Harry Balliger

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Oct 22, 2010
A brutally tragic murder spree, but for this lady to think she "hit the lottery" by providing the tip is ridiculous. A house, car, and a job. LMAO
disgusted

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 22, 2010
why should she get anything for harboring fugitives for 6 days, she is lucky the police didn't charge her for being accessories after the fact. if she suspected anything she should have contacted the police before they left virginia
Mort

Colonial Heights, VA

#3 Oct 22, 2010
if this was promised the police need to honor the deal.
James Burr

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Oh please!$6,000 is deserved, but a house, car, and job? Any decent person would have turned in these animals, regardless of reward. Pauley needs to shut up and be happy she is alive.

Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 22, 2010
Were these promises in writing?
Glen Allen

United States

#7 Oct 22, 2010
And now Lilly Ann Pauley tells the world she is a snitch. If she did not sleep well before, she should certainly have problems now. I do believe by the diction quoted in this article, that she probably did think she was going to get a FREE house, car, and job. A high school diploma and some hard work can also get those things and you do not have to wheel & deals with the police.
I also agree she should have provided the information she did without the expectation of reward.
Greg

Colonial Heights, VA

#8 Oct 22, 2010
Is she claiming that she didn't know who these guys were when they were holed up in her apt? Was it in the paper and on tv news that these were the guys cops were looking for? I wasn't living in the area back then and am not familiar with all the details.
Nobody would have promised her a house, a car, and a job. Don't know about the reward money. Regardless of reward, any decent person would have turned these killers in. If she knew who they were when they stayed with her, she was harboring fugitives.
James Wilson

Canada

#9 Oct 22, 2010
Snitch, are you serious. Neither of you are in no position to judge this woman. Its easy to sit on the side line and talk about what u would have done. Snitch, any sane person would've called the cops on these killers. Get a life.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#10 Oct 22, 2010
Lilly absolutely nothing is keeping you from having those things but you. It's a shame you did not recieve them from your civic duty. You poor thing! Now get off your entitlementtail and go work for it like decent people. Or you can just keep waiting. Either way the hard working people of Richmond don't care.
Abby

Richmond, VA

#11 Oct 22, 2010
...house, car,job and aint got to worry about nothin. Now come on.
Glen Allen

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Sammy- wrote:
Lilly absolutely nothing is keeping you from having those things but you. It's a shame you did not recieve them from your civic duty. You poor thing! Now get off your entitlementtail and go work for it like decent people. Or you can just keep waiting. Either way the hard working people of Richmond don't care.
----------
That is right, any sane person would have called the police and not asked how much money the information was worth to them first.

And Dear Abby, I believe the word is nuffin, but we can check with pisshead when he enters the conversation. Or should I dsay, when he feels like conversatin?
Abby

Richmond, VA

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
That is right, any sane person would have called the police and not asked how much money the information was worth to them first.
And Dear Abby, I believe the word is nuffin, but we can check with pisshead when he enters the conversation. Or should I dsay, when he feels like conversatin?
Yep, you be right - sorry. I'm sure we'll hear from Phead very shortly.
Mort

Colonial Heights, VA

#14 Oct 22, 2010
disgusted wrote:
why should she get anything for harboring fugitives for 6 days, she is lucky the police didn't charge her for being accessories after the fact. if she suspected anything she should have contacted the police before they left virginia
dollar to a doughnut they killers gave her money for a week left then big mama got greedy.considering the police did'nt charge her with anything maybe that was considered her reward.
Tim Frankil

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Oct 22, 2010
Give her a voucher for Golden Corral and tell her have a nice life. Why did this make the news??

Richmond, VA

#16 Oct 22, 2010
Tim Frankil wrote:
Give her a voucher for Golden Corral and tell her have a nice life. Why did this make the news??
And one more coupon to IHOP!!
Laugh out loud

AOL

#17 Oct 22, 2010
I've heard it all!(P-head must be out. It is Friday night. Maybe he/she's busy listening to NPR.)
little me

Petersburg, VA

#18 Oct 22, 2010
The fact the police and Crimestoppers/Crimesolvers are not standing up to their word doesn't seem to bother any of you? True the claim of the house and job is farfetched, but the police can legally lie to anyone to make their case. Y'all need to remember that when it comes time for you to do your civic duty or you find yourself on the other end of the law. If there was a reward, it should be paid. This is why people don't get involved.
Quagmire

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2010
Perhaps she can live with Obama's aunt in Boston, who has the same "entitlement" mentality, and is living "high on the hog" at whitey's expense.
Jaekwon Tibbs

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Oct 22, 2010
Yall know if she would been white she would of got all that. It messed up how they played her out like that. That why I dont mess with the jakes cuz they always bout they dirt.

Richmond, VA

#21 Oct 22, 2010
little me wrote:
The fact the police and Crimestoppers/Crimesolvers are not standing up to their word doesn't seem to bother any of you? True the claim of the house and job is farfetched, but the police can legally lie to anyone to make their case. Y'all need to remember that when it comes time for you to do your civic duty or you find yourself on the other end of the law. If there was a reward, it should be paid. This is why people don't get involved.
Well here it is, the great divide! What morals built this great nation and of coarse which morals that are tearing it apart. Pay your taxes God knows otherwise they will starve to death!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User 7 hr One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:41 am PST