Chinese Restaurant Robbed in Chesterfield: Police Looking for Men Who Robbed a Chesterfield Chine...

Full story: WTVR 42
Chesterfield Police are looking for two men who robbed the Wah Wah Chinese Restaurant in the 8200 block of Hull Street Road at about 9 p.m. Tuesday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Richmond, VA

#41 Oct 15, 2010
like all crimes this is unfortunate

this thread is a microcosm of what is wrong though, people find it easy to sit and point fingers and judge instead of thinking logically and objectively let alone clearly

all races commit crimes its inherent blacks have crack whites have meth etc. etc.

why does it have to be color?

because of ignorance and poor values taught as a child and lack of motivation to actually understand a probllem.. its just about solving crime whites, blacks, asians, and hispanics will always be together the sooner you stop seeing the negative effect of one on another the sooner people will clearly see through to root of problems as a whole if not we will implode as a society

that my friends is sad

whatever pick this part... naturally the bigots and narrow minded racists will
idiot mike

Colonial Heights, VA

#42 Dec 1, 2010
Liberal Mike wrote:
I think alot of time the media only reports crimes if African-Americans or people of color are suspects and then ignore crimes where white people are involved.
your kind needs a one way ticket outta America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
44. Delegate Joe Morrissey (Jul '11) Jan 22 Spikethemediocre 8
Group stages die-in at Richmond Police Departme... Jan 22 pragmatist 1
HOLMBERG: Hood-jumping "put 'em in a coffin" tr... Jan 22 pragmatist 1
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Jan 21 Silent Echo 42
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Jan 20 DNF 15
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Jan 19 Ank 28
No More Comments on Channel 6 WTVR? Jan 19 Ank 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:07 am PST