Chinese Restaurant Robbed in Chesterfield: Police Looking for Men Who Robbed a Chesterfield Chine...

There are 20 comments on the Oct 13, 2010, WTVR story titled Chinese Restaurant Robbed in Chesterfield: Police Looking for Men Who Robbed a Chesterfield Chine.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Chesterfield Police are looking for two men who robbed the Wah Wah Chinese Restaurant in the 8200 block of Hull Street Road at about 9 p.m. Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Quagmire

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Obama must be so proud!
Mark

Placitas, NM

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Two black men as suspects, how surprising.
Fed up with Stupid People

Chester, VA

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Not an Obama supporter but do people ever think before they speak or type their words.
What does Obama have to do with people robbing others? If I remember correctly people have been robbing others for along time. Also, I think the situation this country is in was started far before Obama became president. I guess it is Obama's fault that it is raining today. See just does not sound very intellectual. There are an extreme amount of reasons this country is far off the tracks. One thing that could help it is if the people who say things would actually put some real thought into what they are going to say before they say it. It sure is sad that the only way others can communicate are with blanket statements that have no thought put into them at all.

Chester, VA

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Mark wrote:
Two black men as suspects, how surprising.
Another one! I guess Whites don't commit crimes?

Chester, VA

#5 Oct 14, 2010
They have 49 mugshots on here of locals. Out of those 49 mugshots only 14 are black. Doesn't support your blanket statement there Mark. Just putting some thought into this topic since others fail to do so. Oh and before you spout off about me being black or something just to let you know I am white so think really hard before you respond back.
Liberal Mike

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Oct 14, 2010
I think alot of time the media only reports crimes if African-Americans or people of color are suspects and then ignore crimes where white people are involved.
mor

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2010
Fed up with Stupid People wrote:
They have 49 mugshots on here of locals. Out of those 49 mugshots only 14 are black. Doesn't support your blanket statement there Mark. Just putting some thought into this topic since others fail to do so. Oh and before you spout off about me being black or something just to let you know I am white so think really hard before you respond back.
Thank you.
Quagmire

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2010
<quoted text>
Another one! I guess Whites don't commit crimes?
How about you read the crime report in and around Richmond before you open your yap? Blacks have been destroying Richmond and have been a financial burden to our economy for decades, yet to the DNC they are a goldmine!
Quagmire

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2010
The violent crimes and those that don't get caught are mostly black! How about a nice warm cup of "REALITY"?
Liberal Mike

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Quagmire you are distured! All African-Americans have been suppressed by the white race and they are misrepresented in the media. Just because a young male has gold teeth, braids, and sagging pants that doesn't make him a bad person. I embrace all types and for that I am Liberal Mike.

Chester, VA

#11 Oct 14, 2010
Quagmire wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you read the crime report in and around Richmond before you open your yap? Blacks have been destroying Richmond and have been a financial burden to our economy for decades, yet to the DNC they are a goldmine!
Sounds pretty racially motivated there. So the fine white people of this area don't commit crimes at all? There sure does seem to be a lot of them in the crime reports as well. Instead of making the crime a black and white issue why don't we just make it an issue of there being to much crime. So if you have done so much research on the topic and have studied the ideas of the DNC to the fullest extent possible. What is your intelligent answer to solving the problem at hand? Besides just spouting off on blogs and pointing fingers at others as to the reason of the problem. What can we do to make this world a better place? What is the last thing you have done to help make the world better? Have you put your beer down lately and got off your couch and gone out in the community and tried to make things better? It is easy to sit there and just spout off like you do. Do you go out and actually make a difference in this world yourself? Again I say your statement is very weak.

Since: Oct 10

Richmond, VA

#12 Oct 14, 2010
Quagmire wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites commit crimes the difference is they hire lawyers to get them off..minorities usually cant afford good legal help....

crimes by whites are brushed under the carpet as far as major crimes go... oh wait wasn't it whites behind enron...halliburton...blackwat er.. stop me anytime here

go cut across three lanes of traffic in your suv while texting you boob

Chester, VA

#13 Oct 14, 2010
Quagmire wrote:
<quoted text>
The violent crimes and those that don't get caught are mostly black! How about a nice warm cup of "REALITY"?
What is a non-violent crime? Is there even such a thing? That's right the fine white people that just drink and drive and kill others are non-violent crimes. Or the ones that kidnap and abuse children yes so non-violent. I have seen a lot of white people commit violent crimes as well. What about that kid who killed that girl and her family I think his name was Richard McCroskey's. Or the man who shot his wife and the high school student outside that pizza shop. I guess those were non-violent crimes. How about the VT shootings? Was he black? How about George Huguely who killed his girlfriend? Was that non-violent too? I think you better start drinking from that cup yourself.
Jamar

Richmond, VA

#14 Oct 14, 2010
mattzev wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites commit crimes the difference is they hire lawyers to get them off..minorities usually cant afford good legal help....
crimes by whites are brushed under the carpet as far as major crimes go... oh wait wasn't it whites behind enron...halliburton...blackwat er.. stop me anytime here
go cut across three lanes of traffic in your suv while texting you boob
You are so right!!!!!!! He is a Boob!!!!!

Chester, VA

#15 Oct 14, 2010
Again people this is not a black white issue. It is just an issue called crime. No wonder this country can't evolve any further. For reasons like this the country is never going to get any better. People need to stop thinking black-white, republican-democrat, left-right and start working together. But that will never happen and this country will continue to spiral down the tubes.
Pat

Richmond, VA

#16 Oct 14, 2010
Quagmire wrote:
Obama must be so proud!
What does Our President have to do with this?
Pat

Richmond, VA

#17 Oct 14, 2010
Why are you blaming Our President for people robbing others?
Harry Balliger

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Oct 14, 2010
Obama has less than 25 months before he is voted out of office. Congress is going to be cleaned out in a couple weeks. Mark my words folks!
Quagmire

United States

#19 Oct 14, 2010
Pat wrote:
<quoted text> What does Our President have to do with this?
This is what decades of voting democrat has done for blacks. Uneducated and unwilling to work for a living, but just as long as they can vote democRAT-then "it's all good"!

VOTE DEMOCRAT-IT'S EASIER THAN WORKING

Chester, VA

#20 Oct 14, 2010
Harry Balliger wrote:
Obama has less than 25 months before he is voted out of office. Congress is going to be cleaned out in a couple weeks. Mark my words folks!
What does that have to do with this article?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Apr 24 mikethedestroier 32
Relocating to Chesterfield Mar '15 countrygirl 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '15 Ian 3
News SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools (Aug '14) Aug '14 Rife 1
Who won the Chesterfield Clerk of Court Election? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Policepro 1
News Getting Lost (Jul '14) Jul '14 travelbug 1
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jul '14 Sure 55
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE