|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
They stole it from the Indians........
GW is not the father of this country....he didn't create a damn thing.
When man can get his own dirt and make majestic mtns., blue seas and the like...then maybe we can say he is a father.
Ole George hammered a lot of the black slaves. I say usually the pick of the litter.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
They stole it from the Indians........
GW is not the father of this country....he didn't create a damn thing.
When man can get his own dirt and make majestic mtns., blue seas and the like...then maybe we can say he is a father.
Ole George is probable in your lineage. He had wooden teeth and you have gold.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

There is not one person in this country able to be a pimple on George Washington's azz (myself included). His wisdom and faith in GOD is what made this country last as long as it has. The people that figured out that they can get free-bees by voting in traitors are the reason this land of the free is becoming a world of the parasite. Like Jefferson said, we need another revolution.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
There is not one person in this country able to be a pimple on George Washington's azz (myself included). His wisdom and faith in GOD is what made this country last as long as it has. The people that figured out that they can get free-bees by voting in traitors are the reason this land of the free is becoming a world of the parasite. Like Jefferson said, we need another revolution.
We had a revolution last Nov. You lost again.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Gaydog is really Richard Butler.
Prayer Can Do No Wrong

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

We all should show reverence,to former President George Herbert Bush,that is ailing,and prayer for President Obama,and the members of the House and Senate,to find a way to end the recession!President George H. Bush did a lot of good for the country,and his getting into wars,is controversial. Every American could suffer if the country goes over the fiscal cliff!
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Pray Psalm 109.8
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Prayer Can Do No Wrong wrote:
We all should show reverence,to former President George Herbert Bush,that is ailing,and prayer for President Obama,and the members of the House and Senate,to find a way to end the recession!President George H. Bush did a lot of good for the country,and his getting into wars,is controversial. Every American could suffer if the country goes over the fiscal cliff!
Lordy be! What would we do if we lost our entitlements? We would have to find jobs and go to work.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> First thing I've read from your dumb ass that makes sense......who'd you steal it from? I know you stole it....that's how you maggots live.
If we are the maggots, guess who helped produce them. Even maggots have to eat those things that are left behind. You whites always make a habit of stealing from others. Thats why your fellow crackas in England kicked your azzes out, not b/c of your skin color but your thieving azz ways. Then you scum bags brought that same shyt to this new world and started stealing the land from the Indians. Listen up Motrafudder...y'all got about another 20yrs. in getting your shyt together......or ELSE.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Daryl wrote:
<quoted text>Ole George hammered a lot of the black slaves. I say usually the pick of the litter.
Slip..slam...bam....thank you maam. He never could satisfy anyone..teeny-weeny too small and he was a quick draw McGraw.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Daryl wrote:
<quoted text>Ole George is probable in your lineage. He had wooden teeth and you have gold.
I don't have gold teeth, mine are still the orignals.
No wonder ole geo. couldn't muff dive too good....he thought the womans hollering was orgasmic...when in reality her meat was punctured by those splinters coming from those woodpecker chompers.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
God started this country and He placed a multiplicity of ppl. to inhabit it. If you got a problem with that....take it up with him.
Of course you have no conversations with God, b/c you are not on speaking terms. You're a complete HEATEN.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have gold teeth, mine are still the orignals.
No wonder ole geo. couldn't muff dive too good....he thought the womans hollering was orgasmic...when in reality her meat was punctured by those splinters coming from those woodpecker chompers.
You are not funnly Uncle Tom or should I say pecker breath.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Prayer Can Do No Wrong wrote:
Well said........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Daryl wrote:
Pray Psalm 109.8
I'm surprised that you know how to find any scripture.
Must be a cut & paste job.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Daryl wrote:
<quoted text> Lordy be! What would we do if we lost our entitlements? We would have to find jobs and go to work.
Stay where you are...no need for sorry azzes like you to do anything.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Daryl wrote:
<quoted text>You are not funnly Uncle Tom or should I say pecker breath.
peck peck peck goes the woodpecker.
Tomeka

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
peck peck peck goes the woodpecker.
Are you a real pecker breath??
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay where you are...no need for sorry azzes like you to do anything.
If it weren't for me you and your kind would have to have work boots.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Tomeka wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a real pecker breath??
Only Woody the wood pecker knows......thats all folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••