|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Better stay in your little town in Virginia, if you were to come here I am sure that there are a lot of people in the Triple Nickel that would like to talk to you.
Bah,hah,hah,hah!+++++
Conservative Crybaby

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

screw you wrote:
Now, now hammer please calm yourself or you might have a coronary. The world of whitey is not after you in spite of what you may think. We in the universe of whitey are quite content to allow you and your brothers and sisters to fight amongst yourselves. We do not have to kill you or do anything else to you. The master black race can manage that all by themselves just fine.And all whitey has to do is sit back and watch and wait for it. The liberals have been and always will be your worst enemy other than you yourself. The have convinced the poor pitiful minorities in this country that they need not bother to work, think, learn nor perform any other task that might assist them in a natural way to provide for themselves and their families thus they are completely dependent upon their benefactors otherwise known as a liberal.And your people are to ignorant to even catch on to that game. In other words you are an idiot.
Don't worry,the Pubs may get the White House back in 2016.Wah,wah,wah.Hate to see that day!!You Pubs hate so much,your mindset is stuck on hatred! Maybe one day soon,you'll turn on each other,as your hatred will be fullblown,going to seed by then???
Dan Hallen

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

I think all of you need to grow up. You need to stop calling each other stupid racist names . You all need to act dignified even in the anonymity of a public chat room. VNam Vet and Hammer Time I think you to secretly love each other . There's no way in hell you could be getting any play off a female as much as you two try to get each others attention. I hope you two crazy kids find each other and get married. Good Luck.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

The only white boys being ignorant like you are the wiggers trying to be black and act like "N" words. Hats on sideways, pants down to their knees, you know "N" words. Plain white trash, like you are black trash. Most of the folks in the NRA are ladies and gentlemen, and act that way at all times. The only savages are you and your trash kind.
SHB

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

I never minded sharing a foxhole with a black guy. We both bled red and shared our ammo. I'm white but have the greatest respect for the black guys. I wouldn't be posting if it hadn't been for their help numerous times. They helped me thru some hard times and made me smile. I'm forever indebted.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

SHB, you are SOOOO right. All the guys that I shared a foxhole with were colorless. We were brothers, with survival on our minds. I would never let my brothers down, and likewise them me. Here back in the world, parasites have taken over with the re-election of Obama. The constitution is being trashed. Race has nothing to do with it, just the welfare attitude(parasite). In the service, my black brothers called me their "soul brother" because we were close, and friends. THAT IS THE WAY it should be! I lost many a good brother 44 years ago---- GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!!!!!!
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
"Party of self determination." Yea, more like the party thats self-destructing. Get a clue farmer boy....you bytches lost twice. Even Allen finally wised up...angry white men have pushed their own self-destruct button.
You are such a stupid SOB that you most likely do not know what is meant by the "Party of self determination". Unlike you and the rest of the Richmond/Henrico spooks, I do not want Government Entitlements. I do not measure my month by the day of the month and how close my welfare check is. As far as being a "Farmer Boy", while I am not and never have been a farmer, I think that it is one of the most honorable things you can be. Farmers feed the world and do not depend on others for handouts this is why there are so few black farmers. You need to get back to your cinder block slave quarters and be thankful for the white people who feed you, give you money and allow you to leach off of the government system.
screw you

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I find it amazing just how ignorant some people can be. I fail to see how the minorities in this country could possibly get any dumber. But I suppose anything is possible after all we have the head dumbass in the white house now ( wonder if there is any grass left in the yard?) But I digress Hammer you really must learn that the world does not revolve around you or the ghetto you reside in, in fact it does not revolve around any of us. Some day we shall all have to answer to a higher power. ARE YOUR HANDS CLEAN?
Acorn

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a stupid SOB that you most likely do not know what is meant by the "Party of self determination". Unlike you and the rest of the Richmond/Henrico spooks, I do not want Government Entitlements. I do not measure my month by the day of the month and how close my welfare check is. As far as being a "Farmer Boy", while I am not and never have been a farmer, I think that it is one of the most honorable things you can be. Farmers feed the world and do not depend on others for handouts this is why there are so few black farmers. You need to get back to your cinder block slave quarters and be thankful for the white people who feed you, give you money and allow you to leach off of the government system.
You sound more like the voice of insensitivity!
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Acorn wrote:
<quoted text>You sound more like the voice of insensitivity!
Or the typical Repub bigot.

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Handouts wrote:
New Hammertime's right..hasn't anybody studied ancient history enough to know,Africa was a cradle of all civilization in the B.C. era?Google it if you have to!
If it was so great, why did the best leave?
Chaquille

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text> Or the typical Repub bigot.
Funny how the GAYdog lumps everyone in the same boat. You would only be a lesbian if you were democrat.
Chaquille

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Are Oreo Cookies really minature Mayan Calendars???? This question will cause Gaydog to lose sleep.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Acorn wrote:
<quoted text>You sound more like the voice of insensitivity!
To the Gay-Acorn-Dog, if telling the truth makes me a bigot or insensitive then so be it. Have you ever wondered why the black race lags behind every other group in this country? Have you ever wondered why by percentage they have more bastard children, more men in jail and in the drug culture than any other group in this country? Well, one of the big reasons is because because of Political Correctness nobody can tell the truth for the fear of being a bigot or Insensitive. Well, much like a druggie, the black race will never advance as a group until they are able to understand that they are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to social and economic position in this country.
Dan Hallen

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>To the Gay-Acorn-Dog, if telling the truth makes me a bigot or insensitive then so be it. Have you ever wondered why the black race lags behind every other group in this country? Have you ever wondered why by percentage they have more bastard children, more men in jail and in the drug culture than any other group in this country? Well, one of the big reasons is because because of Political Correctness nobody can tell the truth for the fear of being a bigot or Insensitive. Well, much like a druggie, the black race will never advance as a group until they are able to understand that they are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to social and economic position in this country.
Such a dumb ignorant person . Do you call being the most powerful person on earth bottom of the barrel? I think you are afraid because your time is over. This world thinks less and less of old men with old ideas . Silver hair and drooping balls. Sorry that your days of hypocrisy are over. Try and remember the good old days , your last horay, when men with names like Rove and Bush pushed this country allmost over a cliff.
Soul Music

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was so great, why did the best leave?
If a person could answer that question,in one or two paragraphs,they would be a wizard!Didn't do very much studying myself about it,but I would speculate,simple migration is one reason some left???
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Chaquille wrote:
<quoted text> Funny how the GAYdog lumps everyone in the same boat. You would only be a lesbian if you were democrat.
Yes Acorn, bird of the feather. God, guns and bigots.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry,the Pubs may get the White House back in 2016.Wah,wah,wah.Hate to see that day!!You Pubs hate so much,your mindset is stuck on hatred! Maybe one day soon,you'll turn on each other,as your hatred will be fullblown,going to seed by then???
The rethugs will not get the WH in 2016. It'll be Hillary Clinton as the President & Julian Castro(current Mayor of San Antonio TX)as the VP. As always i predict that winning combination.
Lets just say by 2032 maybe that angry white man shyt would have died out. Until then, there is no hope for the tea-party and those angry white men.
Sorry Charlies, only the best will be selected.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Dan Hallen wrote:
I think all of you need to grow up. You need to stop calling each other stupid racist names . You all need to act dignified even in the anonymity of a public chat room. VNam Vet and Hammer Time I think you to secretly love each other . There's no way in hell you could be getting any play off a female as much as you two try to get each others attention. I hope you two crazy kids find each other and get married. Good Luck.
Not into same-sex....maybe your wife is available. On second thought,she don't have enough money to afford me.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
The only white boys being ignorant like you are the wiggers trying to be black and act like "N" words. Hats on sideways, pants down to their knees, you know "N" words. Plain white trash, like you are black trash. Most of the folks in the NRA are ladies and gentlemen, and act that way at all times. The only savages are you and your trash kind.
Yea...speak you crippled savage. We will still watch you crazy azz white boys. The nra posse squad still wants to encourage mass murdering. You ppl. are some awful sumbytches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,021 - 2,040 of2,539
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bricks stolen from historic Rosewell plantation... 7 hr wasup 3
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 18 hr Doug 12
Latest on James River coal bankruptcy 19 hr Curious 1
4 Billion dollars Thu Ludwig 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Jul 9 Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Jul 9 Dont do it 29
•••
•••