Beagle shot and killed by Chesterfiel...

Beagle shot and killed by Chesterfield Animal Control officer

There are 1 comment on the NBC12 story from Dec 9, 2009, titled Beagle shot and killed by Chesterfield Animal Control officer. In it, NBC12 reports that:

The family said it happened right in front of their 13 year old daughter. Angie Davis wants the Chesterfield Animal Control officer to lose his job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC12.

Penny

Mobile, AL

#1 Dec 10, 2009
My sympathy goes out to the family and Clifford. There is no doubt that the animal control facility in Chesterfield operates with a "Barney Fife" mentally. They are unable to think on their own. I question their competency to carry a weapon given repeated episodes of poor judement. They are a menice and danger to our community. I am with Ms. Davis and believe that the officer should be dimissed immediately, in addition to the director of the agency! I would like to organize a facebook group in memory of Clifford. This incident deserves national attention! There is no excuse for ignorance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The cost of Illegal Immigration 12 hr MAGA2016 1
white castle hamburger resturant chain (Feb '08) 13 hr let it die 28
News Data shows large disparity between illegal immi... Mon spytheweb 7
Scar Tissue can be a Major problem after surgery Feb 19 Concerned Citizen 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Midlothian, VA Feb 16 John Longcock 4
State Employees Pay Feb 16 John Longcock 6
Like and following social pages Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance