Why They Hate Obama

There are 12510 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#13405 Sep 3, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying to get re-elected is treason, the highest crime.
LYING IS Obama's native-tongue.
LIKE saying "The emperor has no clothes." Joan Rivers called President Obama gay and the First Lady a "tranny" during an on-the-street interview filmed earlier this week. The 81-year-old was asked about officiating an impromptu gay wedding at her New York City book signing Monday, followed by a question about whether she thinks the U.S. will first see a gay president or woman president. "We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," the TV host responded. Before walking away from the reporter, Rivers said "You know Michelle is a tranny." When asked to confirm her eyebrow-raising statement, she said, "A transgender. We all know. It's okay." from New York Daily News July 4, 2014
AND NOW she’s on life support, go figure!
FYI - Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13406 Sep 3, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that the only people bringing up Obama's color are Democrats?
Why is it that the ONLY people that hate the Black president because of his color are the racist tea bigot Republiklans?
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13407 Sep 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Put your race card away and quit acting like a smigger.
Put your racist card away and quit acting like a smigger racist, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13408 Sep 3, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
You too need to put your racist card away and stop acting like a stupid smigger racist, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13409 Sep 3, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you have some cotton on to pick Ms. jones??????????
Since you were stupid enough to mention cotton, when was the last time you plucked that lint from your least often washed monkey azz? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13410 Sep 3, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that the ONLY people that hate the Black president because of his color are the racist tea bigot Republiklans?
thanks for proving me right

Location hidden

#13411 Sep 3, 2014
New York schools drop Michelle O’s lunch program

http://eagnews.org/looks-more-like-a-piece-of...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13412 Sep 3, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You too need to put your racist card away and stop acting like a stupid smigger racist, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Everyone knows your the Black Racist who likes to play the Race Card and does not want to stop acting like a stupid smigger black racist, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13416 Sep 4, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
"smigger".......... sounds like something you flush..........
Since you brought it up, the secret is out about how you were birthed . You were pooped out and accidentally flushed. The fact that you survived being flushed is proof that sh!t floats.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OOL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13417 Sep 4, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for proving me right
DUH! I knew you were a RIGHT wing racist lunatic the day I started beating up on you in Topix.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! !!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13418 Sep 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows your the Black Racist who likes to play the Race Card and does not want to stop acting like a stupid smigger black racist, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Everyone knows you are a trailer trash ghetto dwelling moocher who likes to play the racist card and does not know how to stop acting like a stupid trailer trash ghetto dwelling moocher, LOFL!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL OLOL!!!!!!!!!!
roseytheriveter

Petersburg, VA

#13421 Sep 4, 2014
I can't stand this president because of his POLICIES, not his color! Typical liberal crap. Trying to deflect from the real issues, like the fact he doesn't have a foreign policy, he can't manage the unemployment, he ignores his own party when it comes to the human rights abuses that are happening over seas right now. This man has NO clue how to be a leader.

Location hidden

#13422 Sep 4, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows you are a trailer trash ghetto dwelling moocher who likes to play the racist card and does not know how to stop acting like a stupid trailer trash ghetto dwelling moocher, LOFL!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL OLOL!!!!!!!!!!
projecting

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13423 Sep 4, 2014
roseytheriveter wrote:
I can't stand this president because of his POLICIES, not his color! Typical liberal crap. Trying to deflect from the real issues, like the fact he doesn't have a foreign policy, he can't manage the unemployment, he ignores his own party when it comes to the human rights abuses that are happening over seas right now. This man has NO clue how to be a leader.
Agree he is a total epic failure
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#13424 Sep 4, 2014
TOTAL EPIC FAILURE is an understatement. What he is doing to the USA and the rest of the free world is a "CLUSTER-F".
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13425 Sep 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree he is a total epic failure
Total failure eh......it ain't over until it's over. I don't think the Stock Market believe he is a failure.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13426 Sep 4, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
TOTAL EPIC FAILURE is an understatement. What he is doing to the USA and the rest of the free world is a "CLUSTER-F".
Awww shut up. You were a colossal failure as a mess hall short order cook in Vietnam. No one would marry you except for a pot belly cong gal.
What about Bob McDonnell being an epic failure. Obama wasn't convicted of high crimes.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13427 Sep 4, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
It's back to Iraq for boy blunder.
Thanks to the Bush family meddling in affairs that only benefited Haliburton.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13428 Sep 4, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>LYING IS Obama's native-tongue.
LIKE saying "The emperor has no clothes." Joan Rivers called President Obama gay and the First Lady a "tranny" during an on-the-street interview filmed earlier this week. The 81-year-old was asked about officiating an impromptu gay wedding at her New York City book signing Monday, followed by a question about whether she thinks the U.S. will first see a gay president or woman president. "We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," the TV host responded. Before walking away from the reporter, Rivers said "You know Michelle is a tranny." When asked to confirm her eyebrow-raising statement, she said, "A transgender. We all know. It's okay." from New York Daily News July 4, 2014
AND NOW she’s on life support, go figure!
FYI - Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist
Ever thought that JR little funny got her a ticket off this planet. You will be next......
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13431 Sep 5, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to play hide the banana with my uncle monkey-BOY..........
We all know that.
So what does your stupid post have to do with your hating the Black president? LOFL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe King Danville 14 hr Resident 2
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) Wed Sally 48
Description of The Real Obama Jun 28 Concerned Citizen 1
Gf book Jun 28 dcfivex 1
Anyone remember fortys hot dog chili (Aug '10) Jun 27 Jlewis 13
West Virginia Flood Disaster! Jun 26 Brian Canter 1
Review: Aim 4Fitness Jun 26 Wendy 37

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance