Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Newland

Mountain City, TN

#13364 Aug 30, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said it was "intentional" wrongdoing.
It was gross negligence followed by the fraud of the cover-up.
Hilary sent men to an unsafe place, even though the people begged for better protection.
bar0ck left the SEALs to die.
They blamed a video no one saw instead of bar0ck's muslim bros.
You really need to check your facts and not believe what someone making millions, looking for ratings tells you. Can I ask one question of you? If what you say is true, why has there not been any charges levied against ANYONE? You are like the guy on here that keeps screaming "socialist" and that our President was born in Kenya.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#13365 Aug 30, 2014
With the crowd in control of our government now, it would be futile to levy charges against them. They don't obey or honor the laws now.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13366 Aug 31, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
With the crowd in control of our government now, it would be futile to levy charges against them. They don't obey or honor the laws now.
Seems like it only leaves one option left besides doing nothing.
That option may just be fourthcoming, imo.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13367 Aug 31, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
I will ask you again…you posted Jimmy Carter's daily …..now post Obama's NOT a link to a news story
Dance Clown
No charges were brought because eric holder is the most dishonest attorney general in history.

See marc rich pardon, you dunce.
Newland

Mountain City, TN

#13369 Aug 31, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were brought because eric holder is the most dishonest attorney general in history.
See marc rich pardon, you dunce.
Actually no charges have been brought because there has been no criminal wrongdoing. Zero, nada!!!

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13370 Aug 31, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text> Actually no charges have been brought because there has been no criminal wrongdoing. Zero, nada!!!
Lying to get re-elected is treason, the highest crime.
Newland

Mountain City, TN

#13371 Aug 31, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying to get re-elected is treason, the highest crime.
Lying to get re-elected? What are you talking about? You are delusional.
Chris

United States

#13372 Aug 31, 2014
How is it being responsible facing a major crisis like ISIS and going on vacation? Obviously admitting his incompetence and lack of ideas on dealing with the terrorists! This is my turning point! Voting republican. Can not have another useless leader like Obama! Hilary, who I voted for lost. But now she is severely damaged goods! Only one other option for me. Sad state of affairs!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13373 Sep 1, 2014
Chris wrote:
How is it being responsible facing a major crisis like ISIS and going on vacation? Obviously admitting his incompetence and lack of ideas on dealing with the terrorists! This is my turning point! Voting republican. Can not have another useless leader like Obama! Hilary, who I voted for lost. But now she is severely damaged goods! Only one other option for me. Sad state of affairs!
Your boy Bush lied the US into a war with Iraq and went on vacation, LOL!!!!!!!!
Newland

Mountain City, TN

#13374 Sep 1, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text> Lying to get re-elected? What are you talking about? You are delusional.
Wasn't Bush on vacation during Katrina? Do you think the President doesn't work on vacation? You are an idiot if you vote Republican over vacations. Hell, Obama has taken the fewest vacation days of any President!! Look it up. That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#13375 Sep 1, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Bush on vacation during Katrina? Do you think the President doesn't work on vacation? You are an idiot if you vote Republican over vacations. Hell, Obama has taken the fewest vacation days of any President!! Look it up. That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
Newland, your gallant effort to educate thse racist bozos is appreciated. But it is a waste of time because their racial make up does not allow for them to process the truth. So I just spend time pissing them off instead, LOL!!!!
brad

Bolton, CT

#13376 Sep 1, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Bush on vacation during Katrina? Do you think the President doesn't work on vacation? You are an idiot if you vote Republican over vacations. Hell, Obama has taken the fewest vacation days of any President!! Look it up. That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
Oblamer spent more tax payer dollars on his China vacation alone than Bush did in 8 years.

This during the worst recession and slowest recovery in the recorded history of the nation.

It says a lot about his integrity as a human being,let alone as the President.
Newland

Mountain City, TN

#13377 Sep 1, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer spent more tax payer dollars on his China vacation alone than Bush did in 8 years.
This during the worst recession and slowest recovery in the recorded history of the nation.
It says a lot about his integrity as a human being,let alone as the President.
The President of the United States going to China is not a vacation. Will you do me a favor and list the vacation days spent by two term Presidents as of this point in their administrations? I am just curious to see if you can find facts.
brad

Bolton, CT

#13378 Sep 1, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text>The President of the United States going to China is not a vacation. Will you do me a favor and list the vacation days spent by two term Presidents as of this point in their administrations? I am just curious to see if you can find facts.
Oblamers China vacation cost tax payers between 80 and 100 million dollars during the worst recession and slowest recovery in recorded history,that was one of many vacations to China,Moosechelle took one herself with her posse of 100 plus as well.

One of the many African vacations topped 100 million tax payer dollars during the worst recession and slowest recoveries in recorded history.

Bush vacationing at his own ranch didn't begin to scratch the surface of tax payer dollars spent,and Laura didn't have 70 plus personal assistants like Moosechell either.

Makes you wonder where the saying N rich comes from,eh?
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13379 Sep 1, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes that traitorcrat site.
bar0ck left our people to die, and you defend it.
Only a right winger would say such....keep it moving.
Newland

Mountain City, TN

#13380 Sep 1, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamers China vacation cost tax payers between 80 and 100 million dollars during the worst recession and slowest recovery in recorded history,that was one of many vacations to China,Moosechelle took one herself with her posse of 100 plus as well.
One of the many African vacations topped 100 million tax payer dollars during the worst recession and slowest recoveries in recorded history.
Bush vacationing at his own ranch didn't begin to scratch the surface of tax payer dollars spent,and Laura didn't have 70 plus personal assistants like Moosechell either.
Makes you wonder where the saying N rich comes from,eh?
Was Bush going to Africa a vacation? Take a quick look at these comparisons and then shut your trap about the cost of any trip your President Obama has taken.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/14/cost-o...
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13381 Sep 1, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said it was "intentional" wrongdoing.
It was gross negligence followed by the fraud of the cover-up.
Hilary sent men to an unsafe place, even though the people begged for better protection.
bar0ck left the SEALs to die.
They blamed a video no one saw instead of bar0ck's muslim bros.
Hillary and Obama didn't attack our embassy in Libya.....terrorist did. Lets' be clear here, those that died knew the risks involved, such is the life and times of diplomatic attachés.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13382 Sep 1, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
With the crowd in control of our government now, it would be futile to levy charges against them. They don't obey or honor the laws now.
Hush....long as you are not controlling anything.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13383 Sep 1, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text> Lying to get re-elected? What are you talking about? You are delusional.
bar0ck, the yellow, blamed his incompetence on a video.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13384 Sep 1, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were brought because eric holder is the most dishonest attorney general in history.
See marc rich pardon, you dunce.
Can't touch him with a 10 foot pole.....keep it moving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug testing for resource mfg Wed let it die 2
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Dec 6 just me 109
Poison Products. Dec 5 David Gray 1
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage (Jul '15) Dec 4 DumbRepublicans 3
Storm Dec 4 GlennisMcclure 1
Want to Reduce National Debt? Dec 2 Ophelius Pontiac 2
Top Ten Holiday Dangers for Pets Dec 2 LoverOfPets 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages