Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,304

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#13320 Aug 26, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text> Here ya go Easy, this 'll give you something to do for the next 24! Obama = Fantastic!!!
"newdud"
Fantastic is another word that accurately describes the boy president, nobama
F ricling
A sshole
N erdy
T urd
A imless
T werp
I nane
C oward.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: It did not take 24 hours, only about 24 seconds.
Newland

Banner Elk, NC

#13321 Aug 27, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"newdud"
F ricling
A sshole
N erdy
T urd
A imless
T werp
I nane
C oward.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Anyone who votes Republican is either rich or ignorant. If I had to guess you fall into the latter category! Your unintelligent attempts at creating incoherent acronyms proves the point. I know you will have a good day because, as the old saying goes; "ignorance is bliss."

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13322 Aug 27, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text>Obama = Awesome!!!
Awesome failure= Obama

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#13323 Aug 27, 2014
Union of NYC police sergeants warns DNC against holding '16 convention in Brooklyn...

Says city a mess...

'Return to bad old days'...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#13324 Aug 27, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who votes Republican is either rich or ignorant. If I had to guess you fall into the latter category! Your unintelligent attempts at creating incoherent acronyms proves the point. I know you will have a good day because, as the old saying goes; "ignorance is bliss."
"newdud"
Ignorance, another word that describes both you and the boy president, nobama;
I ane
G irlish
N obama {troll}-
RO verly
R ancid
A nswers to
N ewdud a
C rap
E ater
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#13325 Aug 27, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton and G.W. Bush are no better especially when it came to economics which the 2008 Financial Crisis proved.
Kenyan-born Brit and adopted Indonesian illegal-alien Obama is NUMBER TWO as Arthur was obviously our first illegal-president. We can't do anything about Arthur or the Bush-presidencies but we can at least get this usurper facing a Firing Squad of U.S. Marines ASAP. Obama IS The Man-of-Lawlessness and Poop Francis is the False Prophet. Once the 'fatal-blow' actually occurs(about the time of the Rapture) Joe Biden will become prez and appoint Hellary as our very first female and lesbian veep. Martial law, FEMA camps and guillotines await.
ALSO: there is some likelihood G.H.W. Bush's real name is George Scherff Jr and he was the model for Curious George the cartoon. He is also likely married to a daughter of Aliestor Crowley, Barbara. Tesla's assistant(Prescott Bush) had been previously named George Scherff and had a curious son who messed up Tesla's experiments, lab and files possibly at his Nazi father's behest. Prescott was actually a mole for Thomas Edison and possibly poisoned an aged Tesla. Tesla had a cartoonist friend who created "Curious George". Oh and FYI: Pink-slime is PEOPLE.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#13326 Aug 27, 2014
The "Golfer in Chief" can't do anything , he only wants to destroy the country.
Newland

Banner Elk, NC

#13327 Aug 28, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan-born Brit and adopted Indonesian illegal-alien Obama is NUMBER TWO as Arthur was obviously our first illegal-president. We can't do anything about Arthur or the Bush-presidencies but we can at least get this usurper facing a Firing Squad of U.S. Marines ASAP. Obama IS The Man-of-Lawlessness and Poop Francis is the False Prophet. Once the 'fatal-blow' actually occurs(about the time of the Rapture) Joe Biden will become prez and appoint Hellary as our very first female and lesbian veep. Martial law, FEMA camps and guillotines await.
ALSO: there is some likelihood G.H.W. Bush's real name is George Scherff Jr and he was the model for Curious George the cartoon. He is also likely married to a daughter of Aliestor Crowley, Barbara. Tesla's assistant(Prescott Bush) had been previously named George Scherff and had a curious son who messed up Tesla's experiments, lab and files possibly at his Nazi father's behest. Prescott was actually a mole for Thomas Edison and possibly poisoned an aged Tesla. Tesla had a cartoonist friend who created "Curious George". Oh and FYI: Pink-slime is PEOPLE.
I hope you are kidding with this. If not you are the poster boy of Republican/right wing freaks, and that is saying a lot as to how "out there" you are.
Newland

Banner Elk, NC

#13328 Aug 28, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
That is such an ignorant comment. Why don't you get educated; I know that's asking a lot; and look up vacation days taken by Presidents. Republican/ right wingers are pretty much retarded a-holes!!!
Newland

Banner Elk, NC

#13329 Aug 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"newdud"
Ignorance, another word that describes both you and the boy president, nobama;
I ane
G irlish
N obama {troll}-
RO verly
R ancid
A nswers to
N ewdud a
C rap
E ater
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
This one really shows how stupid you are!!!! Were you stoned when you did this one?
Marvinfish

Pittsburgh, PA

#13330 Aug 28, 2014
Mr Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#13331 Aug 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"newdud"
F ricling
A sshole
N erdy
T urd
A imless
T werp
I nane
C oward.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Fantastic acronym looks like what your racist monkey azz has been referred to by school bullies. You have a good memory to retain all of those names your dumbazz was called. LOFL!
Mr Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#13332 Aug 28, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Yo' Gomer Dumbazz, if your racist monkey azz thinks the Black president wants to ruin this country, then we would have been a lot worse off if your GOPidiot candidates had won, LOFL!
Mr Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#13333 Aug 28, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text> This one really shows how stupid you are!!!! Were you stoned when you did this one?
LOFL! No, that racist yard monkey easyfed was not stoned. He was only being his usual stupid self, LOFL!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#13334 Aug 28, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text>That is such an ignorant comment. Why don't you get educated; I know that's asking a lot; and look up vacation days taken by Presidents. Republican/ right wingers are pretty much retarded a-holes!!!
You have a sixteen year old mentality, a U.S. President is on the clock 24/7, no matter where he is located. Just ask one of the Secret Service agents carrying the fake golf bag, during his round?

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#13335 Aug 28, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a sixteen year old mentality, a U.S. President is on the clock 24/7, no matter where he is located. Just ask one of the Secret Service agents carrying the fake golf bag, during his round?
Really? Where was he on the night Ambassador Stevens was murdered in Benghazi?

Casper, WY

#13336 Aug 28, 2014
Newland wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you are kidding with this. If not you are the poster boy of Republican/right wing freaks, and that is saying a lot as to how "out there" you are.
Arthur was a GOPer. Just read a good book titled “Satan as Barack Obama” by Stephen Kirk
And here’s another good article about this Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/03/is-obam...

Casper, WY

#13337 Aug 28, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Stevens "hung-out" at the same Chicago bath-house as Kenyan-born BHO and Rahm Emanuel.
Newland

Banner Elk, NC

#13338 Aug 28, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Stevens "hung-out" at the same Chicago bath-house as Kenyan-born BHO and Rahm Emanuel.
You are as dumb as a rock!!!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#13339 Aug 28, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
It's part of public record Obama was in fact in the White House.

Do you require the link?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 6 hr skruyu 1
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... Oct 17 Concerned Citizen 3
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Oct 17 HaHa 3
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug '14 Rife 1
Who won the Chesterfield Clerk of Court Election? Jul '14 Policepro 1
Getting Lost Jul '14 travelbug 1
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jul '14 Sure 55
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match

Chesterfield Jobs