Why They Hate Obama

There are 12510 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#13221 Aug 14, 2014
L.W. , no shell-shock here bozo. But, I do know a real commander in chief, and Odumbo can't even wipe his own azz without eating a pile of crap. No wonder clowns like you love him so much, you are so much alike.
James Riley

La Grange, IL

#13222 Aug 15, 2014
Noway wrote:
Bush caused all these problems
Blaming Bush was okay the first couple years, I get it Bush sucked. But this is his second term. His 6th year as president. Blaming Bush is a thing of the past. Can't do it anymore.
brad

Bolton, CT

#13223 Aug 15, 2014
James Riley wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming Bush was okay the first couple years, I get it Bush sucked. But this is his second term. His 6th year as president. Blaming Bush is a thing of the past. Can't do it anymore.
Thats why they call him,,,Oblamer.

He still owns the media and has his core base of apologist loyalists,why change the game plan now?

The guy won't own anything,he just got done blaming everything and everybody for his recent incompetent policies in Iraq,Israel,Africa,Russia and Syria.
brad

Bolton, CT

#13224 Aug 15, 2014
The only work Oblamer has scheduled between August and the elections in November is campaigning and fund raisers.

FORE!!!
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#13225 Aug 15, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of black and women and even who knows gay presidents coming your way, bigot.
Maybe move to Israel where such bigotry is still celebrated.
Probably so, at least I hope so, but for now we haven't had an actual "black" president as of yet....although we do currently have a bi-racial one and that has to be considered some kind of progress considering they have all been white up til now.
Not progress as far as policies but at least the presidency is starting to get a little bit of diversity to it! Reflects better with what the country is.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#13226 Aug 15, 2014
Ivy Shapiro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ok dude shutup with the politics. Nobody gives a damn to be honest.
"dude"......again, you are pretty presumptuous! And if you want the ability to tell others to shut up you might try not posting on a public forum and if you want to suggest that no one gives a damn about any particular topic.....try not posting on that topic yourself!!!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#13227 Aug 15, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>On which tooth do you receive your broadcasts?
My Bluetooth. Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist is chomping at the bit for WW3, civil war, and the crash of the dollar. He has already destroyed our Constitution. Our military has been paganized and emasculated.
I hate Big Brother Obama.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13228 Aug 15, 2014
brad wrote:
The only work Oblamer has scheduled between August and the elections in November is campaigning and fund raisers.
FORE!!!
Gosh: the Congress hasn't done any work in two years.

I guess they needed the five weeks off to study their accomplishments...

"There's plenty of reasons for that but the largest is that House Republicans have been riven by factionalism that, when combined with Democrats unwilling to cross the aisle to lend support for the GOP's agenda has made passing anything extremely difficult.

(The farm bill in the House is a good example of this trend. After the initial farm bill vote failed thanks to the revolt of five dozen Republicans, a second bill, which stripped out provisions for food stamps, was approved without a single Democratic vote.)

So, how does this House stack up against past years when it comes to productivity? Not so well, according to the new Vital Statistics on Congress, which shows that the 112th Congress passed just 561 bills, the lowest number since they began keeping these stats way back in 1947."

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13229 Aug 15, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>My Bluetooth. Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist is chomping at the bit for WW3, civil war, and the crash of the dollar. He has already destroyed our Constitution. Our military has been paganized and emasculated.
Your hate will eat you alive.

Do you realize that your belief in such fictions as an "antichrist", and your bizarre notions about Obama make you a possible danger to yourself?
Churchlady

Burlington, WI

#13230 Aug 18, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your hate will eat you alive.
Do you realize that your belief in such fictions as an "antichrist", and your bizarre notions about Obama make you a possible danger to yourself?
And I would hope to the jack-booted BATF thugs and obamanites who will attempt to confiscate his guns, Bibles and foodstuffs.

“We Are Infinite~”

Since: Jul 14

Richmond VA

#13231 Aug 18, 2014
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>"dude"...... again, you are pretty presumptuous! And if you want the ability to tell others to shut up you might try not posting on a public forum and if you want to suggest that no one gives a damn about any particular topic.....try not posting on that topic yourself!!!
Really. Obama doesn't care. You shouldn't either.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13232 Aug 18, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
L.W., no shell-shock here bozo. But, I do know a real commander in chief, and Odumbo can't even wipe his own azz without eating a pile of crap. No wonder clowns like you love him so much, you are so much alike.
Awwww shut up.....you ain't saying nothing new....same old worn out stupid talk.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13233 Aug 18, 2014
James Riley wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush is a thing of the past......why is it his policies and actions still reverberate through the gov't. Oh yeah, Bush is still responsible for the 2 fake wars and the giving of billions to the 1%. which in turn caused the collapse of our economy.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13234 Aug 18, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why they call him,,,Oblamer.
He still owns the media and has his core base of apologist loyalists,why change the game plan now?
The guy won't own anything,he just got done blaming everything and everybody for his recent incompetent policies in Iraq,Israel,Africa,Russia and Syria.
We should have never disposed of Saddam in the first place....now that was bad policy of Bush. Bush 1 and Bush 2 created the middle east troubles by not knowing how to handle a jihad war and the cultural religion of a nomadic people.
OH YEAH....THEY MADE A BIG MISTAKE.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13235 Aug 18, 2014
brad wrote:
FORE!!!
You don't dictate what our President does. Get off your soapbox.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13236 Aug 18, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>My Bluetooth. Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist is chomping at the bit for WW3, civil war, and the crash of the dollar. He has already destroyed our Constitution. Our military has been paganized and emasculated.
Awww shut up.....you are so stupid it defies the imagination. Crawl back in your Siberian hole.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13237 Aug 18, 2014
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>And I would hope to the jack-booted BATF thugs and obamanites who will attempt to confiscate his guns, Bibles and foodstuffs.
Sit down somewhere....you are pandering the fear across the board.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#13238 Aug 18, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't dictate what our President does. Get off your soapbox.
"RVA"
The poster has every right to be on his "soapbox". This is a free country and he has every right to point out the loser the boy president, nobama is. Currently the boy has a few things in mind, photo ops, vacation, fund raising.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13239 Aug 18, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush is a thing of the past......why is it his policies and actions still reverberate through the gov't. Oh yeah, Bush is still responsible for the 2 fake wars and the giving of billions to the 1%. which in turn caused the collapse of our economy.
Bush won those wars.

bar0ck lost them, and 3 new ones turning arab spring to winter.

bar0ck turned recession to global depression.

Muslim Caliphate next to a resurgent Russia.

What could go wrong?

Fore!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#13240 Aug 18, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RVA"
The poster has every right to be on his "soapbox". This is a free country and he has every right to point out the loser the boy president, nobama is. Currently the boy has a few things in mind, photo ops, vacation, fund raising.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Who cares what he thinks or for that matter what you think!!!!!!!!!!Boy President eh.....at least he is the top dog and not a puppy dog tail like you bums. Big freaking deal what Obama is doing.....spend that money Obama and let the haters pay for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Klinton and Koone 32 min Mike Jersey 2
A no vote 3 hr Dick 1
The final Ukrops knife in backs of their loyal ... 14 hr bona fide 3
Wild Bill Jersey Thu Mike Jersey 1
Local sluts Thu Mike Jersey 4
Joe King Danville Jul 21 E Wright 4
Looking for a horse (Feb '10) Jul 15 Mike Thomas 4

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance