Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13200 Aug 12, 2014
Tikk wrote:
Notice, how the Liberal media only magnify crime or race-related stories involving black and white people?
Black or white but sometimes brown and rarely red and once in a while yellow.

WOW!

Must be a liberal conspiracy!

Location hidden

#13201 Aug 12, 2014
Churchlady wrote:
I know that if some gung-ho black policeman shot an unarmed white hoodlum my fellow whites would have a riot smashing store windows, stealing malt liquor and TV-sets, etc.
You aren't as white as you think, honey.
Bitter Clinger

Stillwater, OK

#13202 Aug 12, 2014
Tikk wrote:
Notice, how the Liberal media only magnify crime or race-related stories involving black and white people? Their headlines or feature stories hardly ever involve any other combination of races.
Why? Because that way they can manipulate blacks into thinking they're in need of the Liberals to save them from the racist white people, establishments, justice system… In turn, this gives whites the impression that blacks are opportunistic, race-baiting bullies, which creates a perpetual cycle of hate and mistrust between the two races.
Liberals know what buttons to push to get blacks and whites to respond to their political agenda: Blacks run to them and the angry, white conservatives run in the opposite-direction, thereby, making the Republicans look like an angry,‘Party of Racists’, therefore ensuring that blacks avoid the Republican party like the plague.
This evil strategy has worked for decades, now.
“Debating a Liberal is very much like playing chess with a pigeon. As soon as you are about to checkmate him, he knocks over all the pieces, craps on the board and struts around like he won.”-- Anonymous

“We Are Infinite~”

Since: Jul 14

Richmond VA

#13203 Aug 13, 2014
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
What is quit boring to read and hear is the stupidity it takes to assume that a half black half white man that was elected TWICE by the people of this country (which could NOT have happened without a large white base of voters by the way) and all those that can't seem to think outside of some racist box they are living in think that they can actually use the excuse that people criticize him and or don't like him NOW because he is black but apparently when he was elected twice he must have been some other color. What kind of ignorant thinking is that? Stop being such a racist, it is sickening! People are disagreeing with HIS WORK, HIS POLICIES, HIS LIES, HIS LAWLESSNESS, HIS VACATIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF CRISIS, HIS WIFE'S ENDLESS VACATIONS, HIS LACK OF A PLAN ON FOREIGN POLICY, HIS LIES, HIS POLICIES, HIS TRYING TO DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO NOT FOLLOW OUR CONSTITUTIONALLY LAID OUT PROCESS FOR PROCEDURE, HIS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND LACK OF INTEREST IN LEARNING THE JOB, HIS POLICIES, HIS LIES......etc etc etc
His color is of no interest or concern to anyone but those racist that have nothing else to defend him with, or to defend his actions, his policies, his lies,. or anything else concerning this administration. You can't debate or even intelligently discuss the issue to you go to race. It is the only think you racist have so you have over-used it to the point that no one even cares if you call them racist anymore. It is used as the excuse for every opposing viewpoint or criticism of this president and the fact is it doesn't work. The only racist are the ones crying "racism" over everything because they have NOTHING else! Don't you ever get sick of trying to defend a president that is so bad at being president you know yourself the only reason YOU voted for him was because he is "black" according to all you racist. He is bi-racial to the rest of us that know when you have one black parent and one white parent you are bi-racial. NOT BLACK, NOT WHITE, BI racial!!! Even the people in other countries know and can see just how weak and bad a president we have.
I'm no racist, racist against who? Caucasians? My mother is half white so I would never hate on any white person. Nor a black person either. Any race matter fact. And there you're wrong, he has African in him, so usually that makes him black. When he first became president some people didnt like him. No matter how you put it, to Caucasians he is a black man.
And sir that doesn't make me racist at all, so chill.. Really. And actually I didn't vote for him... So don't lie to yourself..
Ciao!!-Ivy:)

Location hidden

#13204 Aug 13, 2014
Bitter Clinger wrote:
<quoted text>
“Debating a Liberal is very much like playing chess with a pigeon. As soon as you are about to checkmate him, he knocks over all the pieces, craps on the board and struts around like he won.”-- Anonymous
Et cetera...

Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/pigeonc...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#13205 Aug 13, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't as white as you think, honey.
"bareassed000"
And you are even stoopider than you come off.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#13208 Aug 13, 2014
Ivy Shapiro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no racist, racist against who? Caucasians? My mother is half white so I would never hate on any white person. Nor a black person either. Any race matter fact. And there you're wrong, he has African in him, so usually that makes him black. When he first became president some people didnt like him. No matter how you put it, to Caucasians he is a black man.
And sir that doesn't make me racist at all, so chill.. Really. And actually I didn't vote for him... So don't lie to yourself..
Ciao!!-Ivy:)
Actually YOU are kidding yourself. If you think Caucasians think Obama is black then it just shows you are falling for all the crap liberals are spewing trying to make it out like whites don't like him just because he's black. Liberals are trying to make this a race issue and have since he was first elected...by a large number of whites! It is the ONLY excuse they have for his policies and his administrations and their totally destructive policies. If you disagree with him they just call you racist and say it's because he's black. He uses his black side just like he does his white side. He was raised by his white grandparents and given opportunities he would have never had otherwise and he used his white mothers battle with cancer to pretend he was sympathetic to people when he was forcing his take over of health care. Obama cares none for either side exclusively. He uses whatever he needs too whenever he needs to for his own good and nothing more. But he does it as a bi-racial man....not black not white. If that bs about a drop of African blood was true then every person that ever received blood from a black donor would then become a black person. Since they don't inform you to change your race on any forms that ask for your race, I would have to say it's total bs.

Location hidden

#13209 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually YOU are kidding yourself. If you think Caucasians think Obama is black
Lot's of black and women and even who knows gay presidents coming your way, bigot.

Maybe move to Israel where such bigotry is still celebrated.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#13210 Aug 14, 2014
Not4Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>Bath-house Barry isn't even half-black however he is likely half-African as one of his paternal grandmothers was an Arab-Bedouin(which is caucazoid). The man who was most likely BHO's biological father was registered commie/pedophile mulatto Frank Marshall Davis who published the lesbo-S&M pix of a naked Stannie Dunham(Obama's momma).
Per Joan Rivers, Larry Sinclair and many more Barry Soetoro(BHO) is a little light in the loafers.

Location hidden

#13211 Aug 14, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Per Joan Rivers,
Uh sure, America's oldest prostitute's the expert on spotting gays, Jumbo.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13212 Aug 14, 2014
Protesters Lash Out at Obama, Sharpton 'You Haven't Changed Nothin. F*ck Y'all'...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13213 Aug 14, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Protesters Lash Out at Obama, Sharpton 'You Haven't Changed Nothin. F*ck Y'all'...
For good reason.
They are correct.

“We Are Infinite~”

Since: Jul 14

Richmond VA

#13214 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually YOU are kidding yourself. If you think Caucasians think Obama is black then it just shows you are falling for all the crap liberals are spewing trying to make it out like whites don't like him just because he's black. Liberals are trying to make this a race issue and have since he was first elected...by a large number of whites! It is the ONLY excuse they have for his policies and his administrations and their totally destructive policies. If you disagree with him they just call you racist and say it's because he's black. He uses his black side just like he does his white side. He was raised by his white grandparents and given opportunities he would have never had otherwise and he used his white mothers battle with cancer to pretend he was sympathetic to people when he was forcing his take over of health care. Obama cares none for either side exclusively. He uses whatever he needs too whenever he needs to for his own good and nothing more. But he does it as a bi-racial man....not black not white. If that bs about a drop of African blood was true then every person that ever received blood from a black donor would then become a black person. Since they don't inform you to change your race on any forms that ask for your race, I would have to say it's total bs.
Ok ok dude shutup with the politics. Nobody gives a damn to be honest.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#13215 Aug 14, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Per Joan Rivers, Larry Sinclair and many more Barry Soetoro(BHO) is a little light in the loafers.
No lighter than you are in gray matter.

Location hidden

#13216 Aug 14, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YUPPERS. Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist. And the False Prophet is none other than child-raping, baby-eating Jesuit Poop Francis who was born 100% Italian.
Obama is a fraud. I am the true Antchrist! So can I get you something to drink - like arsenic or maybe a little hemlock?

Location hidden

#13217 Aug 14, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
The man sends food to Christians about to be killed instead of weapons. He hates Christians and Jews.
Still shell-shocked, huh?

Location hidden

#13218 Aug 14, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That is because CNN was invented by and is controlled by the CIA.
On which tooth do you receive your broadcasts?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13219 Aug 14, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a fraud.
Agree (Irrelevant statements deleted)

Location hidden

#13220 Aug 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree (Irrelevant statements deleted)
Retain water (succinct but complete).
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#13221 Aug 14, 2014
L.W. , no shell-shock here bozo. But, I do know a real commander in chief, and Odumbo can't even wipe his own azz without eating a pile of crap. No wonder clowns like you love him so much, you are so much alike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more reasons concerning problems about vaccina... 3 hr Donald Trump 2
Save Our Supplemental Drugs from Big Pharmacy T... 12 hr Ms Kluttz 2
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 14 hr VN Vet 20
Review: Deer Run Animal Medical Center (Sep '13) Sun Elizaberriec 8
News Habitual Offending Husband and Wife Arrested - ... (Aug '10) Sat redeemed 84
The Glass Lady (Mar '09) Aug 26 Jenny Martin 11
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug 25 Meow Meow Meow 178

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages