Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments
11,041 - 11,060 of 11,662 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
John n Chuck

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The civil war ended with a Republican victory, and the Paris Peace talks ended with a surrendercrat defeat, you dunce.
Both wars were over.
I read real history books, not cartoons like you and shoeless.
the sirrendercrat# watching Bill clintoonist played the Sexeephone & heck-MoniCa!!;-00
John n Chuck

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

just kiddin kids;) relax. can U all get a long;-00
brad

Marlborough, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
We could have paid these clowns off then droned their butts, cash in hand, in December, but no. Fearful leader wanted to get the worst of the terrorists out of Gitmo to pave the way for the rest to be released. DumBO misread the reaction of Americans to the thought of having the 21st century Eichmanns and Bormanns strolling the streets of Qatar while planning the next attack.
Its over for America,as we know it.

Best thing we can do now is get our affairs in order and be ready for the marshal law this tyrannical government will unleash when Americans finally blow.

The people that can effect any real change are sitting on their hands.

We have a lapdog media that runs interference for this incompetent administration one scandal after the next,and instead of being in the late stages of impeachment proceedings our Congress idly sits by watching one unconstitutional violation after another while they pad their off shore accounts for when they will have to flee.

WTH is the outrage in America?

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re correct. The allegiance pledged by GHBush was to the principles of the UN, not the UN itself. BIG difference, but for those whose bread and butter is deception and unsourced silliness, not unexpected. Was most of America in favor of this Pollyanna view? Nope. That’s how we got Bill. Too bad Americans missed the memo that BHO was more of a Pollyanna than GH and would completely screw the pooch on foreign relations.
I'd actually like to see a more forceful UN.

The first thing it should do is boot all countries that have totalitarian dictatorships like Russia, iran, china, and syria, etc..
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What's insane is going back 30 years or so to try and defend this failure of a President today.
Thats not defense thats correcting the Strawman fallacy common here. Its a lie the US doesnt negotiate with terrorist or rogue States. We have verifiable proof from as far back as George Washington we do.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The civil war ended with a Republican victory, and the Paris Peace talks ended with a surrendercrat defeat, you dunce.
Both wars were over.
I read real history books, not cartoons like you and shoeless.
Dead Brain, this is more Strawman BS. Not how the wars ended but the disposition of the Prisoners of war. Of course we exchanged prisoners held by the principals. youre not that smart to redirect the debated topix. Keep focus.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re correct. The allegiance pledged by GHBush was to the principles of the UN, not the UN itself. BIG difference, but for those whose bread and butter is deception and unsourced silliness, not unexpected. Was most of America in favor of this Pollyanna view? Nope. That’s how we got Bill. Too bad Americans missed the memo that BHO was more of a Pollyanna than GH and would completely screw the pooch on foreign relations.
More Strawman theory. The UN is the former League of Nations, who would be the principles if not the Members?
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
We could have paid these clowns off then droned their butts, cash in hand, in December, but no. Fearful leader wanted to get the worst of the terrorists out of Gitmo to pave the way for the rest to be released. DumBO misread the reaction of Americans to the thought of having the 21st century Eichmanns and Bormanns strolling the streets of Qatar while planning the next attack.
Typical fear inducing rhetoric the Republicans preach.

These guys have to be 50 years old. We have the technology today to kill each of them with one ring of their cell phones.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Best thing we can do now is get our affairs in order and be ready for the marshal law this tyrannical government will unleash when Americans finally blow.
We have a lapdog media that runs interference for this incompetent administration one scandal after the next,and instead of being in the late stages of impeachment proceedings our Congress idly sits by watching one unconstitutional violation after another while they pad their off shore accounts for when they will have to flee.
America as you knew it being over is a victory for individual freedoms and equal access and restores the guranteed protection for citizens.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing it should do is boot all countries that have totalitarian dictatorships like Russia, iran, china, and syria, etc..
You want a cartel not international consciousness
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

You guys have pulled those tin foil hats down over your heads this morning.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I’d like to see the whole thing go away. As I said, most Americans weren’t in favor of GH’s affinity for the articles of the UN. A lofty view, but as we’ve all seen, a naive view. Of course, Obama with his idiotic foreign policy, makes GH look like the smartest guy in the foreign affairs room.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Dianne Feinstein was clearly ticked off after Kerry’s moronic “baloney” proclamation. On the Sunday shows she made clear they didn’t tell her anything before, and they still hadn’t told her anything; and especially stinging situation after hearing about the Bergdahls being given access to security info withheld from her. She made it clear the fab five would be back to harm American interests.
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/dianne-feinstei...
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
I’d like to see the whole thing go away. As I said, most Americans weren’t in favor of GH’s affinity for the articles of the UN. A lofty view, but as we’ve all seen, a naive view. Of course, Obama with his idiotic foreign policy, makes GH look like the smartest guy in the foreign affairs room.
Most Americans do stand for universal human rights, a key tenant of the UN nations and a point of contenion with the Bush Administation.
foster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Had you guys forgotten Bush alinated himself and the Nation from The UN and our NATO allies with his exaggerations of the threat in Iraq? His Foreign Policy was a absolute failure reasoned by two long term wars and igniting a Global Depression.

There were discussions taking place in the end of 2008 to dump the dollar as the currency chosen for international reserves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

The zealots should try to figure out the difference between GH, a quote from whom I was commenting, and GW, with whom some here seem to believe, after five years, is why more and more Americans are turning against Obama.

GH came under fire for his statement regarding allegiance to the principles of the UN as outlined in the articles.

The stench of red herring among the left is really quite nasty.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You never served, traitorcrat.
You lie when your mouth is open, Au Dumbo.

And when you blink.

Tell us again about those millions of dollars in taxes you say you have paid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
He served the enemy...
He did more for this country than you have ever done or will ever do, Au Dumbo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
May the Islamist terrorists come after Obama
Take your meds, dear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
I’d like to see the whole thing go away. As I said, most Americans weren’t in favor
Funny how tea bagger's insisted that it was a lie... even after and direct quote and the source was posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30mg 9 hr Jennied 1
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 10 hr ann ashby 288
Review: Klean Karz Mobile Detail Car Wash Detai... (Jul '12) 11 hr Chrissy 19
Scumbag having affair with staff member 22 hr Diehard12EEE 1
Arrest Made in Tifton Court Double Murder (May '08) Mon Miss_Guided 2
Question Mon Really 2
Curtis Moore unlicensed / uninsured poor qualit... Aug 24 question 1

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
•••
•••