Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12101 May 20, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you criticized my spelling, but when I criticized yours, you were offended? typical....
I didn't criticize you spelling, shug.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12102 May 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't criticize you spelling, shug.
What did hilarity accomplish other than being the First AdulterEE?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#12103 May 20, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary has no accomplilshments, and needs none....just like barrock....if a muslim friendly political rookie who has been surrounded by racist preachers, crooked realtors, and pentagon bombing terrorists can be elected, twice, then Hillary will win in a landslide. Not that she is worth ten cents, but she is a female, liberal, democrat, and she will have the 47%ers right off the bat, so getting to 51% just means she needs the unions, govt workers, gays, ponytailed ex hippie college professors, warmers, death penalty opponents, abortionists, kook koast libs, soccer moms, blacks, LBGT, homos, lesbos, and jews, and she's a lock.
and 8 years from now, her daughter will be ready. long live the queen.
I don't think so. Hillary will be running on DumBama's coat tails just as McCain was riding on Bush's. I wouldn't worry about the 47% because many of them will have no enthusiasm to vote. Depending on how bad things get, Hillary might realize there is no chance and decide not to run at all.

The Republicans can't wait to punch a hole in a card the next two elections. Then you have all the people harmed by Commie Care which currently is in the millions and will be growing exponentially.

People are pizzed, but how pizzed will be determined in the next election and in particular, the Senate.

Location hidden

#12104 May 20, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because no other president ever committed adultery.

I understand, for you it's a personal issue, shug.

How is that search for daddy going?

Did you narrow down to a branch of service?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12105 May 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Hillary will be running on DumBama's coat tails just as McCain was riding on Bush's. I wouldn't worry about the 47% because many of them will have no enthusiasm to vote. Depending on how bad things get, Hillary might realize there is no chance and decide not to run at all.
The Republicans can't wait to punch a hole in a card the next two elections. Then you have all the people harmed by Commie Care which currently is in the millions and will be growing exponentially.
People are pizzed, but how pizzed will be determined in the next election and in particular, the Senate.
wow! your ignorance of your own nation's history is staggering, X...

you don't remember McCain running against Bush? you don't remember everyone on this planet running from any association with Bush in the '08 election as he was the worst president this nation has ever seen?

are you in touch with reality at all?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12106 May 20, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
you could have spent two seconds googling that and prevented yourself from looking like such an ass...

Sec of State traditionally has been a stepping stone to the presidency.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12107 May 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
50 years ago.
Someone who has been a millionaire for fifty years isn't going to speak eloquently or faithfully for someone who is struggling to keep his head above water, AnalButter.
If you like Cosby, you vote for him.
Point is 50 years ago Bill Cosby had nothing but ambition to succeed and it was alot harder Socially and Economcially for Blacks like Bill Cosby to succeed verus Blacks of today who have no excuse and you know it which is something that Liberals dont like to and will not admit and would rather have & keep Blacks dependent on government then dependent on themselves like Bill Cosby had choose to do which is why Black & White liberals dont like Bill Cosby especially when he tells the truth of what is wrong with Black America like he did in 2004 in front of the NAACP on the 50th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education.

Bill Cosby

Address at the NAACP' on the 50th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education

delivered 17 May 2004, Constitution Hall, Washington D.C.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/bill...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12108 May 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How liberal of them to pay off the Republican debt.
Putting aside the recovered economy.
Liberal Programs are the programs that are adding to the Federal Deficit and if you havent figured it out yet Liberals are found in both the Democrat and the Republican Party.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#12109 May 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! your ignorance of your own nation's history is staggering, X...
you don't remember McCain running against Bush? you don't remember everyone on this planet running from any association with Bush in the '08 election as he was the worst president this nation has ever seen?
are you in touch with reality at all?
Your comprehension skills are disturbing.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#12110 May 20, 2014
Republican blowhards said right-wing provocateur and lame-brain Dinesh D'Souza was charged with a crime because he criticized Obama. I have news for you brain-dead morons, D'Souza has pleaded guilty to the charges of violating campaign-finance laws?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#12111 May 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because no other president ever committed adultery.
I understand, for you it's a personal issue, shug.
How is that search for daddy going?
Did you narrow down to a branch of service?
I gave her due credit for being the first adulterEE.

I'm asking what she did when she was out from under the adulterER?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#12112 May 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you could have spent two seconds googling that and prevented yourself from looking like such an ass...
Sec of State traditionally has been a stepping stone to the presidency.
What did she accomplish as SecState?

Got an ambassador killed? then blamed a video no one saw?

Russian reset?

Pink/yellow lines in Syria?

Assad must go?

She helped barock turn arab spring to winter and recession to global depression.

You can't name one part of the world made better by barock, the yellow, of Benghazi, or hilarity clinton.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#12119 May 20, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
What did she accomplish as SecState?
Got an ambassador killed? then blamed a video no one saw?
Russian reset?
Pink/yellow lines in Syria?
Assad must go?
She helped barock turn arab spring to winter and recession to global depression.
You can't name one part of the world made better by barock, the yellow, of Benghazi, or hilarity clinton.
The only thing this incompetent administration has managed to do with its weak leadership is create a vacume that every wanna be dictator would love to fill.

China is moving on the borders of Vietnam and the Koreas,Russias trying to put the old band back together,Iran is developing nukes with impunity,the Muslim world is burning,Eastern Europe is entering another arms race,Africa is becoming more radicalized with Islamic facists and the only people Oblamer is targeting are Americans and placing returning Veterans on terrorist watch lists.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#12121 May 20, 2014
Here's a few politicians who are serving time...
Jessie Jackson's son, CA State Senator Leland Yee, CA State Senator Rod Wright, CA State Senator Ron Calderon, AL State Rep, Terry Spicer, AZ State Rep Richard Miranda, AK State Rep Hudson Hallum, San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, CT State Sen Thomas Gaffey, Mayor of Hartford, Eddie Perez, House Speaker Christopher G. Donovan's campaign managers Joshua Nassi and Robert Braddock Jr, GA State Senator Charles Walker, IL State Rep Derrick Smith, Alderman of Chicago, Sandi Jackson, Chicago Controller Dixon Rita Crundwell, Mayor of East Chicago George Pabey, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, Mayor of Baltimore Sheila Dixon, Prince George's County Exec Jack B Johnson and Leslie Johnson, Mass - State Reps Carlos Henriquez and Stephen Stat Smith, Speaker of the House Salvatore Di Masi, State Senator Anthony Gallucio, Mayor of Detroit Kwame Kilpatrick, Justice of the Michigan Supreme Ct Diane Hathaway, Detroit Councilmember Monica Conyers, Miss Judge Bobby DeLaughter, Missouri - Gov Roger B Wilson, NY too many to list... anyway... these are all Democrats.

This was provided by a poster I unfortunately can not name.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#12122 May 20, 2014
Brad wrote:
Here's a few politicians who are serving time...
Jessie Jackson's son, CA State Senator Leland Yee, CA State Senator Rod Wright, CA State Senator Ron Calderon, AL State Rep, Terry Spicer, AZ State Rep Richard Miranda, AK State Rep Hudson Hallum, San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, CT State Sen Thomas Gaffey, Mayor of Hartford, Eddie Perez, House Speaker Christopher G. Donovan's campaign managers Joshua Nassi and Robert Braddock Jr, GA State Senator Charles Walker, IL State Rep Derrick Smith, Alderman of Chicago, Sandi Jackson, Chicago Controller Dixon Rita Crundwell, Mayor of East Chicago George Pabey, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, Mayor of Baltimore Sheila Dixon, Prince George's County Exec Jack B Johnson and Leslie Johnson, Mass - State Reps Carlos Henriquez and Stephen Stat Smith, Speaker of the House Salvatore Di Masi, State Senator Anthony Gallucio, Mayor of Detroit Kwame Kilpatrick, Justice of the Michigan Supreme Ct Diane Hathaway, Detroit Councilmember Monica Conyers, Miss Judge Bobby DeLaughter, Missouri - Gov Roger B Wilson, NY too many to list... anyway... these are all Democrats.
This was provided by a poster I unfortunately can not name.
Mostly black too?
www.TaitzReport.com
Brad

Bolton, CT

#12123 May 20, 2014
Eric Holder Calls Out the Rampant Subtle Racism in American Culture.

Moosechelle reminds students times haven't changed much since her ancestors came to America shackled in chains.

Tim Geithner laments that how well you do in life,the level of education you gain,the health care insurance available to you,the jobs you can attain and the money you can make depends on the color of your skin and how much money your parents have,guess which color.

Nancy Pelosi urges Berkeley students to be disruptive if necessary to fight income inequity and climate change,has there ever been a more elite person than her?
Brad

Bolton, CT

#12124 May 20, 2014
“The time has come to move beyond the bitterness and anger and pettiness that’s consumed Washington; to end the political strategy that’s been all about division. And instead make it about addition; to build a coalition for change that stretches through red states and blue states.”

What happened to that Oblamer?

Location hidden

#12125 May 20, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Point is 50 years ago Bill Cosby had nothing
Point is: it isn't 50 years ago, it's today, and someone worth several hundred million dollars is speaking and can't speak for the black youth of the inner city, and I don't care that Bill Cosby came from Philly.

Location hidden

#12126 May 20, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Programs are the programs .
You really should stop ingesting that KY, AnalButter.

You have one note and it is off key.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#12127 May 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is: it isn't 50 years ago, it's today, and someone worth several hundred million dollars is speaking and can't speak for the black youth of the inner city, and I don't care that Bill Cosby came from Philly.
Like Bath-house Barry, Cosby too is a Prince Hall mason and sacrificed his own son like BHO sacrificed Grandma Dunham on the eve of his illegal-nomination.
Gays & Jesuits both suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion is Wrong Apr 18 Cry for help 1
Replace DOC Leadership (Aug '17) Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover (May '17) May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages