Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Read more: The Daily Beast 12,464

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Read more
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#12014 May 18, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If you treat everybody equally you don't have any issue. This isn't the "Good " old days, decent folks know all people are the same, you can crawl out of your cave and join us in the present. If you're lucky ,maybe your daughter will marry a black guy.
The fact remains,we're at the tipping point,judging by the last few elections.
Half the nation now draws from the public treasury,you know,the ones with minority status that use affirmative action and tax payer dollars as their primary revenue stream.
How can austerity measures not be inevitable with so many abled bodies opting to live on the dole and a freakishly bloated government that live like royalty on the backs of the shrinking working class?
We've arrived here from the attitude that equal outcomes should be awarded for any level of input.
I promise,that won't work out well,for anyone.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#12015 May 18, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to get good service from the VA.
If your VFW post is that dead set against the Commander in Chief, maybe you should consider renaming it to something like the Taliban Club, or some such thing.
Your actions and rhetoric are un-American. You bring dishonor on veterans. You are disrespectful and bitter and I am glad that your anonymity is protected by this computer. It would turn my stomach to know that I knew you or, worse, had served with you.
So people that disagree with DumBama should call themselves the Taliban Club? Just when you though you've read it all..........

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#12016 May 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains,we're at the tipping point,judging by the last few elections.
Half the nation now draws from the public treasury,you know,the ones with minority status that use affirmative action and tax payer dollars as their primary revenue stream.
How can austerity measures not be inevitable with so many abled bodies opting to live on the dole and a freakishly bloated government that live like royalty on the backs of the shrinking working class?
We've arrived here from the attitude that equal outcomes should be awarded for any level of input.
I promise,that won't work out well,for anyone.
when the non taxpayers outnumber, and outvote the taxpayers....it's over......
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#12017 May 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So people that disagree with DumBama should call themselves the Taliban Club? Just when you though you've read it all..........
Has any other nation fallen so far,so fast?

The difference in my life time is overwhelming.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#12018 May 18, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.

I don't think that outcome is too many elections away from becoming reality.

Best to just be ready for it,I guess?

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#12019 May 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,so lets sum up.
Latinos,about 20% of the population,blacks,about 14%,Asian,maybe 6%,gays,around 2%,its only fair to lump the Jews and Muslims together,right,another 2%,others,couple more %.
Lets not forget woman are discriminated against and have access to affirmative action and minority status.
So that leaves white,Christian,heterosexual males as the sole oppressors and majority that needs to be reckoned with,right?
Using your liberal math,who in this equation is the real minority?
Why must you traitorcrats divide everyone over race and religion?

How about we find out what policies work regardless of this un-American strategy the left has employed to obfuscate their failed ideas?

Should we get more white guys in the NBA? Would the quality suffer like it does every time someone uses affirmative action to hire someone?

E Pluribus Unum

From Many One

“Non facile ferre stolidi”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#12020 May 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just whining, complainers who don't have the intestinal fortitude to write him and say those things to him, personally. NOW you've read it all.

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#12021 May 18, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Many women, blacks and hispanics are finding out the surrendercrats elected a naked emperor in barock, the yellow, of Benghazi.

He's creating a lot of independents.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12022 May 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
Half the nation now draws from the public treasury
NOPE!

Location hidden

#12023 May 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
How can austerity measures not be inevitable with so many abled bodies opting to live on the dole
All those abled-bodied single women living on welfare for months at a time, TinyNail?

One third of the number who were on welfare when HW Bush was president?

Location hidden

#12024 May 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So people that disagree with DumBama should call themselves the Taliban Club?
What is important here is *******YOU******** have don't a damm thing for this country- and even bragged about dodging jury duty.

And there are no bigger whiners in this forum then you, xxxPinocchio.

Location hidden

#12025 May 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get out.

You don't have anything invested and we don't want you here.

Location hidden

#12026 May 18, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the tea party is only ten percent of the voting population.

And shrinking.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#12030 May 18, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just whining, complainers who don't have the intestinal fortitude to write him and say those things to him, personally. NOW you've read it all.
Oh, and I'm sure he'd read them too.

I think our message about DumBama is plenty amplified by the Republican Party, the Tea Party, and all the talk show hosts on the right. Couple that with his sinking poll numbers, it's pretty obvious he just doesn't give a damn. He's going to do what he wants even if it means taking his party down with him. That's how arrogant he is.

But you suggest I write a letter. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#12033 May 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference in my life time is overwhelming.
I don't know how old you are, but I'm in my mid 50's now, and I couldn't agree more.

Never in my time have I seen such an anti-business President. From taxes, to fines, to regulation, to attacks, It is really unbelievable.

Being older does give you some benefits such as observing our changing times. I mean if you could go back 25 or 30 years ago, and tell people back then what was happening today, they would have called out the whacky wagon to have you hauled away.

A person running for the office of President with the backing of the US Communist party being successful both elections? That people in the future would be so blind as to follow him right off of a cliff? A society that is turning into a freak show with gays getting legally married and men being so feminized that the greatest assault in the country is hurting somebody's feelings? Bullying would actually be a national concern? That you could spend more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife?

Sometimes I think the whole world is cracking up. The Nazi Mayor of New York wants to get rid of the romantic carriage rides because his main concern is that the horses don't like it. In New Jersey, you can get a ticket for not having your pet in a seat belt.

Sometimes I think it's a good thing that I'll be off this planet in less than 50 years. I don't think I want to see my country with the direction we are going in now.

“Non facile ferre stolidi”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#12035 May 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I'm sure he'd read them too.
I think our message about DumBama is plenty amplified by the Republican Party, the Tea Party, and all the talk show hosts on the right. Couple that with his sinking poll numbers, it's pretty obvious he just doesn't give a damn. He's going to do what he wants even if it means taking his party down with him. That's how arrogant he is.
But you suggest I write a letter. LOL!
Sure. Why, if you disagree with his politics as strongly as you obviously do, would you NOT let him know? As for his numbers, well, things change. Hell, Reagan had an approval rating of 35% at one time. And Obama's numbers are slightly better than they were in April. You think he doesn't care, I think that every decision he's made has been for what he saw as the betterment of the nation. I'm not saying that they all turned out to be, but I think he's done better than could have been expected, what with the Bush legacy and an oppositional Congress.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#12037 May 18, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Home schooled kids have the highest test scores and highest college placement than public union schools. Shows your normal stupidity.
YOU BETHCHA' "Do I not hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am I not grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with a perfect hatred: I count them my enemies." Psalm 139:21-22 KJV
I HATE BIG BROTHER OBAMA.

Location hidden

#12039 May 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how old you are, but I'm in my mid 50's now, and I couldn't agree more.
And after fifty years, you still haven't lifted a finger this country.

You couldn't even find the time for jury duty.

What is keeping you here?

Are you afraid Canada isn't going to pay your rent? That your food stamps can't be redeemed in Juarez?

You have nothing invested in *my* country, you f*king parasite- you are a bus ride away from another country.

Get out!

Location hidden

#12040 May 18, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
Hell, Reagan had an approval rating of 35% at one time.
George Bush was 22 percent...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#12042 May 18, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Why, if you disagree with his politics as strongly as you obviously do, would you NOT let him know? As for his numbers, well, things change. Hell, Reagan had an approval rating of 35% at one time. And Obama's numbers are slightly better than they were in April. You think he doesn't care, I think that every decision he's made has been for what he saw as the betterment of the nation. I'm not saying that they all turned out to be, but I think he's done better than could have been expected, what with the Bush legacy and an oppositional Congress.
Clinton had an opposition Congress. No problems there. Same holds true of old man Bush and Reagan. They just had to learn how to manage with people of a different point of view.

Obama is a party first, country second President if I've ever seen one. I don't think he cares about the country. I think he cares about is "transformation" that he ran on when he first started his campaign. The expansion of government dependency was no accident. It was deliberate. His view is to make as many Americans dependent on government as he could which pretty much explains the federal government taking over one-sixth of our private economy.

Speaking of which, I'm one of those millions of Americans that lost my employer provided healthcare insurance. Millions more are to follow in the coming years if something isn't done about it. And no, it's not because he cares about America. If that were true, he wouldn't have changed the law without Congressional approval over 35 times. He knows the destruction his plan is going to cause Americans; he's just stalling until after the next election or so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Del. Joe Morrissey fails to receive enou... 20 hr Anywhere anytime 1
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... Mon VN Vet 5
Black people should recieve Reparations (Nov '08) Mon VN Vet 181
Dougie Pearson? Mon hidyhidy 1
College Aged and Wanting to Meet New People? Mar 29 NotFromRichmond 1
Review: Paul and Son Emergency Locksmith Mar 29 GloriaHolden68 1
Richmond and Louie Lujan take a new approach to... Mar 25 Jack Russell Terr... 1
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]