Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11845 May 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bareassed000"
One more time you lie. You are the biggest liar on Topix. You are the expert on lip service, you haunt little boys with your lips.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Why do you bother with this icky individual? S/he is one of the great source-challenged. When sources are given they tend to be of the uber progressive sort. More often, just nutty tag lines from equally nutty outlets are tossed out. Then there’s the ick factor. Who talks like that outside of a trailer park?

I tend to eschew replying directly, but occasionally correct the more outlandish falsehoods, with appropriate MSM sources, in individual posts.

Just curious.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#11846 May 14, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bother with this icky individual? S/he is one of the great source-challenged. When sources are given they tend to be of the uber progressive sort. More often, just nutty tag lines from equally nutty outlets are tossed out. Then there’s the ick factor. Who talks like that outside of a trailer park?
I tend to eschew replying directly, but occasionally correct the more outlandish falsehoods, with appropriate MSM sources, in individual posts.
Just curious.
"Aprilvue"
Why do I bother? Good question. Seldom do I waste time perusing the garbage "bareassed000" offers, but, on occasion the obvious lies get sicker and said sicker or should I say ickier and ickier and I can not resist. Just a weakness on my part?
Peace

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11847 May 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bareassed000"
One more time you lie
Once again you show up with last night sprayed all over your shirt.

Least you could do is change, EasyFAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaG.

SMD.

Location hidden

#11848 May 14, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Why do you bother with this icky individual?
Why do you, Chubby?

Why do you dish it out and then whine a 50 year old woman in her fifth year of menopause when it gets tossed back into puffy face?

Location hidden

#11849 May 14, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
I tend to eschew replying directly,
You are a m/f c/s and very obese liar.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Why would you post such nonsense knowing it is so easy to refute?

Eh, Fatty?

Is it because your husband just learn to shut up after the first year of marriage?

Location hidden

#11850 May 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<Seldom do I waste time
We already know that this is a f*king lie, eh, Easyfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaag?

SMD.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11851 May 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your public education is showing again RVA. I didn't say "I hire" foreigners, I said companies are hiring foreigners. It's happening all over the country, and the jobs don't pay that badly either.
Many companies are so desperate, they are willing to train and get you licensed. It starts at about $35,000 or more per year, and you should easily make $50,000 by the second year. Not only do they not charge you for the training, but they pay you while they train you as well.
Too much to ask of any American though. It's easier to live on the dole and do nothing. In the meantime, foreigners are sucking those jobs up and calling their family to move to the US to take advantage of our opportunities that lazy Americans won't even consider.
That's b/s again.....the market is depressed and they have no need to hire skilled workers. You are making up stuff so you can still slam American workers for not wanting to work. Advertise the job and see how many apply.....that should shut your lying trap up. Again, retire and let a younger more vibrant worker take your place. A good retiree opens up a way for the next generation to become productive. GET THE HELL OTTA THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#11852 May 14, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious.
Agreed. I quit reading and responding to him a long time ago. It makes the blogs more interesting and less aggravating. Best thing I ever did. Now when I see his posts, I just skip right past them to more serious contributors to the topic.

Like a stray cat that comes to your door because you give it milk, trolls come here for one reason and one reason only: attention. The more attention you give them, the more they hang around. The less attention you give them, the more bored they get and eventually go away.

I can't tell people what to do here. I'm not the blog manager. But as for myself, I can honestly say I'm on a campaign to get rid of as many trolls on Topix as I can by simply ignoring them. If others wish to give milk to the cat, then the more cats you attract.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11853 May 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, our city suffered like many cities because of blacks and bussing.
When the liberals forced bussing in the cities, the people with the money moved out. Nobody wants to send their children to school with blacks. So what was left was people with no or little money to move out of the city. No money, no tax collections. No taxes, no ability to sustain city services such as police and fire protection.
When you have a city full of black criminals, the businesses move out as well. They have no protection against them. They have no customers willing to enter the city to do business.
The bottom line is all those racists you rally against are the people with the money. When the people with the money leave, the city further deteriorates and there is no hope in sight.
Generally that's the prevailing ignorance you whites perpetuate all over the place. There may be a lot criminal activity in the city, but you can bet your bottom dollar that whites helped in seeing that would happen. Bussing was not the cause of white flight,......ignorance was. The 'jim crow' mindset was/is the primary reasons for white flight. Tell me this hick man, why is gentrification so popular now. Look what happens when the cities property values drop significantly to the point where scavenger whites come in and essentially buy up those properties at dirt cheap prices and then turn around and make a killing reselling them. Oh yeah, you whites do the damage to the cities only to return later to reap the monetary rewards. You are one of those scavenger whites that do such a thing. Stop hollering about what blacks do......you just making it sound like blacks can't do for themselves without whiteys help. Get the hell outta the way and see what can happen before your eyes. We got skills boy that you know nothing about.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11854 May 14, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You're misreading the stats.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/aa/f...
African Americans are the racial/ethnic group most affected by HIV.
The rate of new HIV infection in African Americans is 8 times that of whites based on population size.
Gay and bisexual men account for most new infections among African Americans; young gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 are the most affected of this group.
African American coupleBlacks/African Americans* have the most severe burden of HIV of all racial/ethnic groups in the United States. Compared with other races and ethnicities, African Americans account for a higher proportion of new HIV infections, those living with HIV, and those ever diagnosed with AIDS.
* Referred to as African Americans in this fact sheet.
The Numbers
New HIV Infectionsa
African Americans accounted for an estimated 44% of all new HIV infections among adults and adolescents (aged 13 years or older) in 2010, despite representing only 12% of the US population; considering the smaller size of the African American population in the United States, this represents a population rate that is 8 times that of whites overall.
I was referring to single mothers from that post

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11855 May 14, 2014
Do these guys EVER read anything mainstream or do they spout whatever loony thing they read on facebook?

"Skilled worker shortage looms for U.S. construction firms

A shortage of skilled workers is looming in the sector, which lost 2.3 million jobs during the 2007-2009 recession and has only recouped less than half a million jobs, catching employers off guard and sowing fear among many.

According to an Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) survey released on Tuesday, 86 percent of companies plan to start hiring this year, up from 78 percent in 2013.

At the same time, 62 percent of firms are already complaining they cannot fill key professional and craft worker positions. The AGC represents 30,000 construction firms throughout the nation.

"In particular, many firms report having a hard time finding qualified workers to fill project manager or supervisor positions, equipment operators, carpenters and laborers," AGC Chief Executive Officer Stephen Sander told reporters.

The survey found that two-thirds of companies expect it will either become harder or remain difficult to find qualified construction professionals over the next 12 months.

In addition, 74 percent of the firms predict it will get harder, or remain as hard, to find qualified construction craft professionals this year.

"One potential reason for growing construction worker shortages is that many contractors have a poor opinion of the local pipeline for preparing new workers," said Sander.

During the Great Recession, construction workers who lost their employment found jobs in sectors such as shale gas exploration, as well as healthcare. Others were lost to retirement.

Sander said competition for the available construction workers was heating up. The survey found that 52 percent of firms reported losing workers to other construction companies.

As a result, companies are raising wages and improving benefits to retain workers, the survey found.

"The pressures we are having is just keeping the workers in the industry," said Rob Moore, president and CEO of Big-D Corporation in Salt Lake City.

"When the market starts to come up and we start seeing more projects become available, the fear for us is where are the workers going to come from. The skilled workers that have moved into these different market segments, can we get them back into construction?"

The shortage of skilled workers is also an issue for manufacturing, which was also hard hit by the recession.

Much of the problem is blamed on retiring baby boomers and the fact that construction and manufacturing remain unattractive career paths for most students graduating from high school..."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/21/usa...

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11856 May 14, 2014
DOCS: IRS HQ Directed Targeting of Conservative Groups...

Pressured by Dem Senator...
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11857 May 14, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> What matters is what you do with what you make. If money is pissed away then it does not matter how much anybody makes. Get off your deadbeat ass, be a man, get a full time job and hold it down. Be a contributing member of society instead of a leech. Quit knocking up all the females out of wedlock and spreading HIV are over the place especially among the youth. None of that can be blamed on other races. When you are out banging your cousins you don't even know how to put on a condom.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-...
Statistics show just what that fullness means. Children of unmarried mothers of any race are more likely to perform poorly in school, go to prison, use drugs, be poor as adults, and have their own children out of wedlock.
Natalie Carroll
Pat Sullivan / AP
Dr. Natalie Carroll, an obstetrician practicing in Houston, encourages her patients to get married. "The girls don't think they have to get married. I tell them children deserve a mama and a daddy. They really do," Carroll says.
Advertise
The black community's 72 percent rate eclipses that of most other groups: 17 percent of Asians, 29 percent of whites, 53 percent of Hispanics and 66 percent of Native Americans were born to unwed mothers in 2008, the most recent year for which government figures are available. The rate for the overall U.S. population was 41 percent.
http://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/hiv-aids-in-bla...
In many ways, African-Americans are bearing the brunt of the HIV crisis in the United States. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). African-Americans receive more AIDS diagnoses and experience more HIV-related deaths than any other racial or ethnic group in the United States. Here is a brief overview of the impact, possible causes, and potential ways to reduce the risk of HIV and AIDS in blacks.
The Impact of HIV in Blacks
Statistics only begin to show the tremendous toll HIV in blacks is taking.
More HIV infections. African Americans make up 14% of the U.S. population, but they represent 44% of new HIV cases. The picture is even bleaker in black women, teens, and children. In 2009, the CDC estimates that the rate of new HIV infections in African
Stats are compelling to say the least. You offer no real solutions to anything, just the same old racist talk aimed a black folk. Like you honkies are so damn innocent and your hands are clean. BullShyt......you are the devils in every detail.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11858 May 14, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally that's the prevailing ignorance you whites perpetuate all over the place. There may be a lot criminal activity in the city, but you can bet your bottom dollar that whites helped in seeing that would happen. Bussing was not the cause of white flight,......ignorance was. The 'jim crow' mindset was/is the primary reasons for white flight. Tell me this hick man, why is gentrification so popular now. Look what happens when the cities property values drop significantly to the point where scavenger whites come in and essentially buy up those properties at dirt cheap prices and then turn around and make a killing reselling them. Oh yeah, you whites do the damage to the cities only to return later to reap the monetary rewards. You are one of those scavenger whites that do such a thing. Stop hollering about what blacks do......you just making it sound like blacks can't do for themselves without whiteys help. Get the hell outta the way and see what can happen before your eyes. We got skills boy that you know nothing about.
It's our fault we gave you generational welfare so illiterate teens can spawn future felons by the half dozen.

Pull your pants up, and stop filling the prisons.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11859 May 14, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
Kentucky Coal and Obama
http://www.kentuckycoal.com/documents/CoalWhi...
the kentucky coal association
the kentucky coal association
As President Obama’s 2nd Term continues,
Kentucky’s coal industry finds itself in
difficult times.
While our coalfields in Western Kentucky have seen some increases in
production and employment, our Eastern Kentucky coalfields have faced
tremendous losses. Since January of 2012, Eastern Kentucky has lost more
than 4,500 direct coal mining jobs. It is important to remember that for every
one direct coal mining job lost, three other indirect jobs are also lost, some
of which are located in the Lexington area. Production in Eastern Kentucky
is also suffering, having dropped from 66 million tons to 49 million tons in
one year.
Why is this loss of coal employment and production occurring in Eastern
Kentucky? Traditional market forces, such as the price of Natural Gas and
factors affecting electricity demand, have had a negative impact. However,
the anti-coal policies of the current administration in Washington, DC have
hit Eastern Kentucky the hardest. With this region and one industry – coal
mining – selected for enhanced review or, as we call it, increased scrutiny,
our Eastern Kentucky coal miners have found themselves working on an
unfair playing field compared to the rest of the country.
At the Kentucky Coal Association (KCA), we believe it is necess
ary to
explain how President Obama and his Administration are thwarting job
creation through an overreaching Environmental Protection Agency
(EPA). This environmental booklet focuses on the continuation of KCA’s
lawsuit challenging EPA’s Clean Water Act permit guidance, as well as
explains the legal roadblocks that Kentucky coal mining has faced in
Appalachia during the last several years.
Damn your coal industry. There are more jobs readily available in other fields than coal. If the hillbillies can't be retrofitted to something else, then let them suffer.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11860 May 14, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's our fault we gave you generational welfare so illiterate teens can spawn future felons by the half dozen.
Pull your pants up, and stop filling the prisons.
Yup yup, it was you whites fault. Why do you ignorant whites think that all black ppl. are the same. "pull your pants up, and stop filling the prisons," that's so damn racist Cliven Bundy. For once in your life say something that's intelligent instead of mouthing off with your ignorance. Dumb sumbytch!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#11862 May 14, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's our fault we gave .
You gave nothing, you worthless freeloading HUMP.

That million dollars in tax money you told us you have paid in taxes doesn't buy anything in the real world, not even the caps you get from the KKK website.

Location hidden

#11863 May 14, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
A shortage of skilled workers is looming in the sector, which lost 2.3 million jobs during the 2007-2009 recession
The George Bush recession.

Oh- sorry- his SECOND recession.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11864 May 14, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
You turds need to get over your fascination with Obama.....he rules the nest and you banal sumbythces should crawl back into some hole in the ground
What's the matter? The fact that your boy is a SOB hurt your little feelings? Hey, the truth hurts don't it? The facts are facts, and to make matters worse, he is a lying POS to boot. All the welfare money you parasites were promised, he is spending on his lavish vacations that he takes every few weeks. Billions and billions of dollars this emperor wanna-be is wasting on his worthless azz and his selfish family. There are millions of people that money could be helping, but NOOOOO, he has to vacation somewhere with his celebrity friends. What a scum-bag !!!!!!!:(>
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11865 May 14, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter? The fact that your boy is a SOB hurt your little feelings? Hey, the truth hurts don't it? The facts are facts, and to make matters worse, he is a lying POS to boot. All the welfare money you parasites were promised, he is spending on his lavish vacations that he takes every few weeks. Billions and billions of dollars this emperor wanna-be is wasting on his worthless azz and his selfish family. There are millions of people that money could be helping, but NOOOOO, he has to vacation somewhere with his celebrity friends. What a scum-bag !!!!!!!:(>
You have no facts, you drunken old azz vet. Obama is still going to serve out his 2nd term and its nothing you crabby bastards can do about it. I don't care if he spends a trillion dollars jet setting all over the globe......never a black man had it so good whereby you stinking dish rag racists get so uptight about. Go back to your bottle and drown your sorrows some more. You belly aching loon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Habitual Offending Husband and Wife Arrested - ... (Aug '10) 13 hr redeemed 84
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 18 hr Prince George 18
Save Our Supplemental Drugs from Big Pharmacy T... 20 hr Concerned Citizen 1
The Glass Lady (Mar '09) Fri Jenny Martin 11
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug 25 Meow Meow Meow 178
Whitney Bsharah Aug 24 Truth 2
Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods Aug 24 Concerned Citizen 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages