Why They Hate Obama

There are 12511 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#1177 Oct 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except his numbers are going up the last two weeks, BottleQueen.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Right! Only on the golf course..........

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1178 Oct 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Right! Only on the golf course..........
Gosh, if only everyone in this forum didn't have access to the internet.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1179 Oct 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
L.W., you said Cain was a liar? The true liar is your beloved Obama. Every time his lips move the mutha is lying. He wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face.
I can see why you feel that way. I think some of your fellow paranoiacs agree with you.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#1180 Oct 25, 2013
Actually, President Bush looks pretty good next to the Kenyan Kid. I bet his Grandmother can show me where George was born. Obama's Grandmother about Obama, not so much

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1181 Oct 25, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Actually, President Bush
Worst President in 80 years.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#1182 Oct 25, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I can see why you feel that way. I think some of your fellow paranoiacs agree with you.
I must be one of them:

I promise, nobody making less than $250,000 per year will see a tax increase of any kind.

My administration will be totally transparent.

You can save more oil than we can drill by inflating the tires on your car and getting tune-ups.

Once the Unaffordable Care Act is passed, people will be paying $2,500 less per year on their insurance plan.

If you like your doctor, you can keep him.

If you like your insurance, you can keep it.

What Bush did with spending was irresponsible. It was un-patriotic.

Fast and Furious was a program instituted by Bush.

I will walk the picket line with workers who are denied the right to bargain.

Americans are paying the lowest taxes in the last 50 years.

No more wiretapping on US citizens.

Before I sign any bill, the American citizens will be able to read it at least five days before.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#1183 Oct 25, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, the President doesn't put the nuts an bolts together on legislation. He has a multitude of Congressional/WH staffers and the private sector to bring things together. The soft-ware was created by a Canadian company that used outdated methods.
Nothing like creating work for more Americans, huh?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#1184 Oct 25, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns are widely being used to gun down family members. Recently young white males are still killing innocent ppl..
And armed robbers, and home intruders, and car jackers, and violent ex-boyfriends and husbands, and........

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

#1185 Oct 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like creating work for more Americans, huh?
Did you notice the president has numerous congressional staffers to put things together.:-)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1186 Oct 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And armed robbers, and home intruders, and car jackers, and violent ex-boyfriends and husbands, and........
And they have people like you to thank for selling them their guns.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#1187 Oct 25, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns are widely being used to gun down family members. Recently young white males are still killing innocent ppl. and killing themselves. Explain that? Please don't take Luke 11:21 out of context. Who informed you that the rapture will include your racist tail. I need to inform you.....there will be no racists/haters in Heaven. Reservations have been completed for you in regards to the other place. Fare ye well hod dog.
Those were the words of the Son of God Jesus I quoted. He used that truth to illustrate a spiritual point. "When a strong man well-armed keeps his palace(homestead) his goods are in peace(secure)." Luke 11:21 KJV
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1188 Oct 25, 2013
Obama only has the downfall of America in mind. His whole purpose in life is to totally destroy our way of life. His master, George Soros has given him his marching orders.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1189 Oct 25, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Those were the words of the Son of God Jesus I quoted. He used that truth to illustrate a spiritual point. "When a strong man well-armed keeps his palace(homestead) his goods are in peace(secure)." Luke 11:21 KJV
Deranged ,frightwing, birther nut, mental defective.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1190 Oct 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Obama only has the downfall of America in mind. His whole purpose in life is to totally destroy our way of life. His master, George Soros has given him his marching orders.
Deranged ,frightwing, birther nut, mental defective.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#1191 Oct 26, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the president has numerous congressional staffers to put things together.:-)
Yep. It seems that DumBama has all kinds of things going on he's never responsible for.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

#1192 Oct 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. It seems that DumBama has all kinds of things going on he's never responsible for.
Ol' Benson doesn't know congress and the president are two different branches of government.
John Cruz

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1193 Oct 26, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Those were the words of the Son of God Jesus I quoted. He used that truth to illustrate a spiritual point. "When a strong man well-armed keeps his palace(homestead) his goods are in peace(secure)." Luke 11:21 KJV
what? U missing God????? wanna commute+cay with God? here www.God.com/WelbyMD
;-0000h, i can't believe there IS a fool ( In God WelbyMD Trust)!!!;-000
John Cruz

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1194 Oct 26, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol' Benson doesn't know congress and the president are two different branches of government.
so U mean www.healthcare.gov/3branches

;-00000

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1195 Oct 26, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
"When a strong man well-armed keeps his palace(homestead) his goods are in peace(secure)." Luke 11:21 KJV
When you don't have the quote you need, make it up.
benson

Richmond, VA

#1196 Oct 26, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
You parasite morons who love Obama and want to suck at the govt. teet will love having the govt. tell you when to eat, crap, go to sleep, and everything. They will tell you who to marry, how many(if any) kids to have. And you will love it because you are to lazy and stupid to take care of yourself. You worthless pukes.
Your Amerasian family suck from the gov't teet.....that makes you and your viet cong family parasites. Deny that!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South 4 hr Fundie Fatwass De... 5
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 11 hr Martin garey 9
dinwiddie officers suicide Aug 27 Mary Ellison 11
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Aug 26 Smarter than you 103
a smart ass yankee! Aug 24 Mike delude 3
News Dance cruises, Martin falls in election primaries Jun '15 Silent Echo 1
Relocating to Chesterfield Mar '15 countrygirl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages