Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

RVA

Richmond, VA

#11521 May 6, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then our ambassador shouldn't have went there dressed in a suit and a tie, and the FAST Force should not have been given the stand-down order from barock, the yellow, of Benghazi.
It was not a terrorist attack....they simply did not want an avowed gay ambassador contaminating their land. By any means necessary to get rid of western influence.
Ben-Gay in Benghazi was killed b/c of being gay.

“Man made God in his image.”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#11522 May 6, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The destructive effect of liberals is not limited to America's ghettoes.
When traitorcrats destroy businesses here with onerous taxes and regulations and dumb down our children with tenured teacher unions, no one should be surprised that whites are de-evolving with blacks in direct correlation to America's subservience to inept liberal principles.
WOW! Did you cut and paste that from Stormfront?
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11523 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He was, and three times the President we currently have.
At least Obama could remember what the next day was/whereas Reagan had to depend on Nancy for information.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11524 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a job well done. Because afterwards, DumBama wanted his bragging rights, so he broadcasted to the world that he used Seal Team Six. The terrorists decided to retaliate and shot down the Seal Team Six helicopter killing many members of that division.
Job well done.
War is hell isn't it.....Bush allowed thousands of soldiers to die due to a lie.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11525 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, according to Democrats, if you are a woman, the Republicans hate you. If you are poor, the Republicans hate you. If you are a minority, the Republicans hate you. If you are gay, the Republicans hate you. If you are old, the Republicans hate you. If you are disabled, the Republicans hate you.
Now what were you saying about that flag again?
My gosh, you know republicans like a bad book!!!!!!!!!!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11526 May 6, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
jibberish
Like you are Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling all wrapped up in a cellophane baggie.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11527 May 6, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The destructive effect of liberals is not limited to America's ghettoes.
When traitorcrats destroy businesses here with onerous taxes and regulations and dumb down our children with tenured teacher unions, no one should be surprised that whites are de-evolving with blacks in direct correlation to America's subservience to inept liberal principles.
Thanks for pointing out that white ppl. are the major cause of all the problems in the world. You've made that quite clear. Conservatives are the deep throat keepers of all that's racist and vile.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11528 May 6, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Did you cut and paste that from Stormfront?
They are my own ideas.

I have friends in the NYPD and NYFD. They tell me about the generational welfare recipients they have to protect from each other.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11529 May 6, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing out that white ppl. are the major cause of all the problems in the world. You've made that quite clear. Conservatives are the deep throat keepers of all that's racist and vile.
You're the racist if you believe that.

I'm saying liberal policies are effecting whites and blacks equally... bad.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#11530 May 6, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
War is hell isn't it.....Bush allowed thousands of soldiers to die due to a lie.
Yet you nor anybody else were able to prove any lie by Bush. But we have countless examples of DumBama lying. You know, Lie Of The Year award????
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#11531 May 6, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Obama could remember what the next day was/whereas Reagan had to depend on Nancy for information.
At least Reagan didn't need a teleprompter to go through the drive-thru at McDonalds. Your moron leader don't even know how many states we have in this country. 57??? LOL!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#11532 May 6, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not rejecting her b/c of skin color....she was part of the war apparatus under Bush.....yah know, war criminals. Besides the students knew damn well Condi wasn't worth the 38,000 fee she was supposed to get. Hell....VN Vet would've spoken for a can of Billy Beer.
So when real Americans reject DumBama because he was strongly supported by the US Communist Party, created debt no other President ever created with nothing to show for it, took over one-sixth of our private economy, responsible for millions upon millions of Americans losing their healthcare insurance or jobs, it's because he's black, huh?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11533 May 6, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THERE is some sane, rational thinking. Seriously??? You would like ti kill people simply because they disagree with you on politics?? I wonder what a conversation with you concerning religion would end in... genocide?
Actually, it would be execution for treason to the USA. Not the fact that we disagree on politics, but the way you try to force your perverted ideas off on innocent children and put blacks and poor whites into slavery called welfare( a rose by any other name). When you make someone a parasite, it is the same as slavery. People like you are worse then pathetic, you are slime. You should be helping people up with a hand up, not swinging a carrot in front of them to stay dependent on welfare for generations, that's criminal.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11534 May 6, 2014
As I got up from the toilet, I saw bareazz6969 and RVA swimming around in there, SO I flushed them to save the world. Around and around they went down the tube to the liberal heaven that Obama built.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11535 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, according to Democrats, if you are a woman, the Republicans hate you.
You got lots of stories, xxxPinocchio.

I like the one you told that kept you out of the draft.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11536 May 6, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it would be execution for treason to the USA.
Because so many people have been executed for treason here in the USA, eh, mooch?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11537 May 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because so many people have been executed for treason here in the USA, eh, mooch?
FFFFLUSH !!!!!!!!!! By by.
Churchlady

Delavan, WI

#11538 May 7, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you are Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling all wrapped up in a cellophane baggie.
Sterling should be judged by a jury of landlords who have rented to blacks & Koreans. Cliven Bundy should be our President.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11540 May 7, 2014
That last flush must have gotten rid of the liberal crap. Maybe we should all flush the rest of the crap down to Obama heaven.:)>
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11541 May 7, 2014
That last flush must have worked on those two craps. Maybe we should flush all the liberal crap down to Obama's heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover (May '17) May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2
News SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools (Aug '14) Aug '14 Rife 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance