Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,464

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Read more

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#11456 May 5, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Matter of fact i did that yesterday ole chum.at Wal-Mart. What I observed was women struggling to maintain their dignity while pulling out that card. The kids bowing their heads hoping none of their friends will find out that they are on the system. Don't judge ppl.. for it may be their only means of survival at this juncture in their lives. Oh by the way, three of the women were white and they got in hoopties driven by friends. Its a damn shame idiots like you think everybody wants something for nothing. Better be glad that SNAP is available....just might need it one day when your time arrives.
sure....and those same women weigh about 280, eat 8 times a day, and always smell like bacon...and they park in the handicapped spot in front of the grocery store too....and go next door and get their nails did and pay cash....admit it hater, they is playas, playing the system arranged by taxpayer dollars.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#11457 May 5, 2014
Paco Pinto wrote:
Obama's presidency serves as a daily reminder as to how stupid Americans have become.
true, but unfortunately, it is also our destiny.....the Roman empire lasted 1400 years, ours will last about 250, or until the non taxpayers outnumber and outvote the taxpayers, whichever comes first.

When the history of the rise and fall of the united states is written, libs/dems will get the credit for the fall. Punishing achievers and rewarding non achievers is a fairy tale with an unhappy ending.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11458 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I just lost my coverage from work last month.
Try getting a job and your story would be more believable, Section Eight.

Location hidden

#11459 May 5, 2014
Paco Pinto wrote:
Obama's presidency serves as a daily reminder as to how stupid Americans have become.
Don't sell yourself short, Tex, you have always been stupid.

Location hidden

#11460 May 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Any real American that disagrees with this communist is racist.
You are a bigot and a racist, Section Eight.

Has nothing to do with anyone else.

Location hidden

#11461 May 5, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
sure....and those same women weigh about 280, eat 8 times a day, and always smell like bacon...and they park in the handicapped spot in front of the grocery store too....and go next door and get their nails did and pay cash....admit it hater, they is playas, playing the system arranged by taxpayer dollars.
The wives of tea party members.

Location hidden

#11462 May 5, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
true, but unfortunately, it is also our destiny.....the Roman empire lasted 1400 years.
Nope.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11465 May 5, 2014
I'm so sick of the left, I would love to take a baseball bat to the heads of them and their seed to keep them from breeding. This parasite has got to be swept from the face of the earth. They are the cancer that is destroying the USA.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#11466 May 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the traitor and you are uninformed .
What wasn't true?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#11467 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Any real American that disagrees with this communist is racist. But when liberals make fun of Condi Rice, Clearance Thomas, Bill Cosby, Walter Williams, these liberals are not racist, they just disagree with the opinion of these black people.
Don't you get it? Neither do I.
You obviously don't know what communism is, I suggest you get an education. When you raise the confederate flag as a symbol of protest, you reveal yourselves to be racist. They lost that war and were welcomed back by our wonderful country. They tried to destroy our great country before and failed and you will fail again.

Liberals don't wave the symbol of hate (confederate flag) when they criticize those on the right. Now go help that sheep back over the fence again.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#11468 May 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know what communism is, I suggest you get an education. When you raise the confederate flag as a symbol of protest, you reveal yourselves to be racist. They lost that war and were welcomed back by our wonderful country. They tried to destroy our great country before and failed and you will fail again.
Liberals don't wave the symbol of hate (confederate flag) when they criticize those on the right. Now go help that sheep back over the fence again.
Oy Vey.

Liberals routinely burn the American flag in protest and assign others as being hateful or unpatriotic.

Location hidden

#11469 May 6, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
I'm so sick of the left, I would love to take a baseball bat to the heads of them .
I guess that explain why you carry the bat around in your rectillium at all times in case your run across a left.

And you practice your quick draw technique...

Location hidden

#11470 May 6, 2014
Brad wrote:
Liberals routinely burn the American flag in protest and assign others as being hateful or unpatriotic.
Tea baggers practice lip service on each other, pretending that makes them patriots, RinyNail.

It looks like you have a little Oh Say Can you See running down your chin.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#11471 May 6, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
true, but unfortunately, it is also our destiny.....the Roman empire lasted 1400 years, ours will last about 250, or until the non taxpayers outnumber and outvote the taxpayers, whichever comes first.
When the history of the rise and fall of the united states is written, libs/dems will get the credit for the fall. Punishing achievers and rewarding non achievers is a fairy tale with an unhappy ending.
You got that right.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11472 May 6, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
But Oblamer killed Bin Laden,right?
Funny how being in the right place,at the right time,only works to the advantage of liberals.
Obama, relentlessly hunted down Bin Laden and snatched off his head when he found Bin Laden. Job well done!

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#11473 May 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know what communism is, I suggest you get an education. When you raise the confederate flag as a symbol of protest, you reveal yourselves to be racist. They lost that war and were welcomed back by our wonderful country. They tried to destroy our great country before and failed and you will fail again.
Where should he get that education? In our colleges that are infucted by communists?

Did you see Condi Rice get booted from Rutgers.

Liberals are far more intolerant than conservatives. 97% of blacks voted for barock, even though things got way worse for them as a result of the 0rganizer's inept mismanagement. That's racism.

You burn American flags all the time.

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#11474 May 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
TEA BaggERs > TEA BaggEEs.
Agreed.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11475 May 6, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush & Reagan will be in the legacy of America what Nero and Augustulus were to the fall of Rome
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11476 May 6, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan is spinning in his grave after all his efforts to deconstruct the Soviet Union and have to watch the incompetent Oblamer let Putin build it back up.
Thank God for term limits,in the executive branch anyways.
Reagan spinning in his grave is on par with his characteristics. Reagan often Walked and Talked in circles as President. He was a babbling idiot
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11477 May 6, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where should he get that education? In our colleges that are infucted by communists?
Did you see Condi Rice get booted from Rutgers.
Liberals are far more intolerant than conservatives. 97% of blacks voted for barock, even though things got way worse for them as a result of the 0rganizer's inept mismanagement. That's racism.
You burn American flags all the time.
Rutgers students reject Rice because they reject Conservative ideology

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Del. Joe Morrissey fails to receive enou... 1 hr Anywhere anytime 1
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... Mon VN Vet 5
Black people should recieve Reparations (Nov '08) Mon VN Vet 181
Dougie Pearson? Mon hidyhidy 1
comedian jack willhite Mar 29 comedy groupies 1
College Aged and Wanting to Meet New People? Mar 29 NotFromRichmond 1
Review: Paul and Son Emergency Locksmith Mar 29 GloriaHolden68 1
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web