Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,424

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11203 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in my family has ever been on public assistance. We are too proud. So who's welfare check are you living off of these days?
That's a lie you speak.....a whole lot of your relatives live on welfare. Too proud eh.....is that the reason why your family only shop at Wal-Mart after 12pm. Yeah punk!!!!!!!
I don't get welfare, I'm retired and getting 2 pensions. Hows that Chico Blue.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11204 Apr 28, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Der Fuhrer barock says: On Human Rights, Malaysia's 'Got Some Work To Do, JUST LIKE UNITED STATES'...
Obama is a far cry from being like your icon...Der Fuhrer you commie lover.
You have the same mentality and ancient ways as Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling. You maple syrup drinking clown.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11205 Apr 28, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Once registered, you have a right to vote. You. Not your friend voting under your name. Not your kid voting under your name after you die. Not some huckster at the polling place noticing you haven't voted and using your slot. That's the reason for ID's. The same ID required for Medicare and Medicaid, food stamps and to visit the DOJ.
You know well as I do that this ID voting thingy is being pushed by teapublicans to deny or disenfranchise minority voters from going to the polls. I know what you devils been up too all along.
If we got to show an ID in order to vote, for Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Welfare, banking transactions etc......then your azzes ought to show the same ID in order to make multiple gun purchases and ammunition. BAM to your face!!!!!!!!!!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11206 Apr 28, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it the Liberal Democrats don't want see fair elections which that is not hard figure out or answer which everyone knows that Liberal Democrats know that if they cant cheat they are unelectable.
There was no cheating of significance that ushered in Obama, not once but twice. We had the votes to continue making you lap dog wing-nuts the laughing stock of the world. We will do the same to yah in 2016 when we elect Hillary Clinton as the next POTUS. Read it and weep suckers.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11207 Apr 28, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point it really doesn't matter. BO will go down as the worst President in the history of this great Nation. Obamacare is a complete failure and people can't find a job. Thank God we have Rep. majority in the House because BO can no longer do any more damage. He did enough damage already in the first 2 years of his Presidency.
But try to be philosophical. The idiot American people elected him, they get what they deserve.
Since this nation hasn't lived out its history yet, how is it possible to brand Obama as the worst president in history. Dumbazz!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11208 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
You know well as I do that this ID voting thingy is being pushed by teapublicans to deny or disenfranchise minority voters from going to the polls. I know what you devils been up too all along.
If we got to show an ID in order to vote, for Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Welfare, banking transactions etc......then your azzes ought to show the same ID in order to make multiple gun purchases and ammunition. BAM to your face!!!!!!!!!!
You do have to show identification to purchase a gun but not ammo. Care to try again?

How does showing ID disenfranchise minorities from going to the polls but not whites? Explain that one? Are minorities too stupid to get an ID?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11209 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a far cry from being like your icon...Der Fuhrer you commie lover.
You have the same mentality and ancient ways as Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling. You maple syrup drinking clown.
Donald Sterling? You meant the same Donald Sterling that gave a lot of money to the NAACP that they gladly accepted? The same Sterling that was going to be presented with an award from the NAACP? His second one from that organization? The same Sterling that contributed to many liberal and Democrat causes?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11210 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie you speak.....a whole lot of your relatives live on welfare. Too proud eh.....is that the reason why your family only shop at Wal-Mart after 12pm. Yeah punk!!!!!!!
I don't get welfare, I'm retired and getting 2 pensions. Hows that Chico Blue.
Sure you are. And I'm a retired astronaut.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11211 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s section eight mooch who as not done a damn thing for this country from the minute the doctor dropped you on the floor during birth that your mother stuck the hospital the bill for.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11212 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have to show identification to purchase a gun but not ammo. Care to try again?
How does showing ID disenfranchise minorities from going to the polls but not whites? Explain that one? Are minorities too stupid to get an ID?
Minorities are not stupid.....hell yea they know how to get and ID. I'm sure minorities are not stupid to forfeit their freedom to remain free from incarceration trying to vote as someone else. It just ain't happening on a wide scale like you teaPartiers want America to believe. Stop the damn lies.
Oh....for all that its worth, hell yea present an ID in order to purchase ammo.....notice that IDs are required to buy cigs., beer/wine/alcohol etc..
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11213 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Donald Sterling? You meant the same Donald Sterling that gave a lot of money to the NAACP that they gladly accepted? The same Sterling that was going to be presented with an award from the NAACP? His second one from that organization? The same Sterling that contributed to many liberal and Democrat causes?
It wasn't the National NAACP.....try the local chapter, the LA NAACP. Read chump.
Surely that moron Sterling must spread a little blood money around,,,,keeps his grassy old azz from being mowed like a lawn mower by the Crips or the Bloods. Oh yea, without them black ballers he wouldn't have a team. Suck an egg.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11214 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove a damn thing to you Buster Brown. Since you are a retard astronaut, I can understand why you say you are a retired astronaut. Have you signed up for your disability insurance under ObamaCare.......you damn sure need a lobotomy to fix that brain of yours.

Location hidden

#11216 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
You meant the same Donald Sterling that gave a lot of money to the NAACP that they gladly accepted?
You mean the trivial amount the NAACP has returned?

Location hidden

#11217 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<
How does showing ID
I think it's hilarious the fuss gun gnutters make when they have to show ID when purchasing a gun, or that they should have to ask to see an ID when they sell one.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11220 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I resent the assertion by phony feel gooders that my grandmothers and my parents are too stupid or lazy to obtain and utilize a valid ID. Blacks are not stupid, they're just treated that way by the phony feel gooders. Indigenous Americans are not too stupid, drunk or brain damaged to get an ID card. Indians have been getting tribal papers for themselves for decades, a process that is much more difficult than a lousy ID card. My first generation American children (spouse naturalized) have had Social Security cards since their birth. Guess what I needed to present at the government office?

I'm sick of self loathing whites telling minorities they're so stupid they need rescuing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11221 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove a damn thing to you Buster Brown. Since you are a retard astronaut, I can understand why you say you are a retired astronaut. Have you signed up for your disability insurance under ObamaCare.......you damn sure need a lobotomy to fix that brain of yours.
Obama Care is for Commies and others that lost their health insurance because of him. Leave it to a black guy to F up something that bad.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11222 Apr 28, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I resent the assertion by phony feel gooders that my grandmothers and my parents are too stupid or lazy to obtain and utilize a valid ID. Blacks are not stupid, they're just treated that way by the phony feel gooders. Indigenous Americans are not too stupid, drunk or brain damaged to get an ID card. Indians have been getting tribal papers for themselves for decades, a process that is much more difficult than a lousy ID card. My first generation American children (spouse naturalized) have had Social Security cards since their birth. Guess what I needed to present at the government office?
I'm sick of self loathing whites telling minorities they're so stupid they need rescuing.
I didn't tell, I asked.

Remember that it's your liberal liars that use black people (as they have for generations) to get what they want. And what they want is a continuation of dead people voting and making it easy as pie for the uninformed voter to get into the voting booths. As they have so repeatedly, they BS'd the black community into making this a race issue when race has nothing to do with it.

When are blacks going to separate themselves from these Democrats and start thinking on their own for once?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11223 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the National NAACP.....try the local chapter, the LA NAACP. Read chump.
Surely that moron Sterling must spread a little blood money around,,,,keeps his grassy old azz from being mowed like a lawn mower by the Crips or the Bloods. Oh yea, without them black ballers he wouldn't have a team. Suck an egg.
Local or national, WTF is the difference? This guy has been sued multiple times for discrimination. Don't tell me that the local or national NAACP had no knowledge of this. Money talks--BS walks.

Sure he spread his money around. Money can sway people with no integrity.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11224 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities are not stupid.....hell yea they know how to get and ID. I'm sure minorities are not stupid to forfeit their freedom to remain free from incarceration trying to vote as someone else. It just ain't happening on a wide scale like you teaPartiers want America to believe. Stop the damn lies.
Oh....for all that its worth, hell yea present an ID in order to purchase ammo.....notice that IDs are required to buy cigs., beer/wine/alcohol etc..
So who would have a problem with presenting an ID go get ammo? Not me nor anybody else in my circle. What would be accomplished though? Nothing.

Voter ID does accomplish something. It wards off people that want to cheat the system while at the same time, weed out people that have no interest in voting in the first place. And if blacks are so capable of getting a Voter-ID, then what's the problem? How is Voter-ID racial?

What you don't realize in your comment is that you hit the nail on the head. Voter-ID has absolutely nothing to do with race. It has to do with Democrats using the black community once again to obtain their goals.

As far as fake voting goes, it's happening on a larger scale than you want to believe. Challenge me and I'll produce dozens upon dozens of stories of it happening in the past. I have an entire folder of those stories. Just ask and I'll post as many links as you desire.

Location hidden

#11225 Apr 28, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Exactly. I resent the assertion by phony feel gooders that my grandmothers and my parents are too stupid or lazy to obtain and utilize a valid ID..
Oh SHUG!

NO one is saying it is your grandmothers or your parents are stupid, they are saying that YOU are stupid.

PS: Shug: the social security card doesn't work as valid photo ID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User Dec 26 One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Dec 24 Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesterfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesterfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:04 am PST