Why They Hate Obama

There are 12510 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10980 Apr 18, 2014
Love being ignored.

Especially when they insist they ignore you by telling you they ignore you.
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT

Saint Albans, WV

#10981 Apr 18, 2014
Hey I get food stamps public housing medicaid and more as long as Obama don't mess wit my food stamps idgaf what happens im a free loader and proud heeheeeeheeee
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10982 Apr 18, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax cheating? Why do all you looney leftists make things up?
Are you as dumb as Harry Reid?
If a leech doesnt pay his fees or recognize the authories, where or why's he paying Taxes? He's a free loading leech, like the rest of the Republicans
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10983 Apr 18, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That''s why you are a TeabagEE. There are no tax issues here.
Bull, he's skated by on others 20 years, doesnt acknowledge the Govt. Why is it assumed he respects a tax bill, from a Govt he does acknowledge? He's a squatting parasite skipping out oh his bill
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10984 Apr 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
You suggested Reagan was the motivating force behind the free Oblamer-Phone give away.
A hard wired and limited phone service for emergencies is a far cry from the 100 plus dollar data packages and 600 dollar I-phones this administration is handing out to lay abouts at the tax payers expense.
God forbid they had limited service flip phones.
I dont know what brand or service connection, but whats a fact is Reagan initiated and, in 2006 Bush modernized Life Line Phone program.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10985 Apr 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
You suggested Reagan was the motivating force behind the free Oblamer-Phone give away.
A hard wired and limited phone service for emergencies is a far cry from the 100 plus dollar data packages and 600 dollar I-phones this administration is handing out to lay abouts at the tax payers expense.
You poor azz Republicans in solid Red States have been on the Dole 70 years, 35 years with Reagan phones
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10986 Apr 18, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see where you got that fiction. NYs ports died decades ago.
Now we use the rules of lesser countries because enviro-terrorists like barock chased our merchant marine from America.
I retired from the docks. NY is the most active port in America, maybe World. Their tonage has no impact on a Ship's registration.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10987 Apr 18, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where did all those $$Trillions go? Democrat coffers and Democrat Lobbyists?
You'd have to ask the Republicans who control funding in those dirt poor States. We know none was spent improving their economic infasturcture

Location hidden

#10988 Apr 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I retired from the docks. NY is the most active port in America, maybe World..
There you go again, hitting mjjjizzem with facts.

Next thing you be saying he didn't actually pay those millions of dollars he said he paid in taxes.

I happen to believe mjjjizzem knows as much about NY docks as he does accounting...

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10989 Apr 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
If a leech doesnt pay his fees or recognize the authories, where or why's he paying Taxes? He's a free loading leech, like the rest of the Republicans
Harry ried's 5 sons are all lobbyists, and do not qualify as human beings..

This guy grows food for human beings.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#10990 Apr 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what brand or service connection, but whats a fact is Reagan initiated and, in 2006 Bush modernized Life Line Phone program.
I guess thats why they call them Oblamer phones?
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#10991 Apr 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was truly about just giving them access to a phone for emergencies only like it should be since it's free then all they need to do the job is a damn trak phone from the dollar store!

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10992 Apr 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I retired from the docks. NY is the most active port in America, maybe World. Their tonage has no impact on a Ship's registration.
Really? Where?

I have friends in the business too. They all ship out of NJ.

They blame the mafia-run unions.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10993 Apr 18, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry ried's 5 sons are all lobbyists, and do not qualify as human beings..
This guy grows food for human beings.
You suggest that justifies Squatting on public lands, which is leeching and stealing assets from the public Trust? Hes worse than food stamp fruad

Location hidden

#10994 Apr 18, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry ried's 5 sons are all lobbyists
And you are a leech.

On top of being a congenital liar.

Any one of his sons as paid more in taxes than you have your entire life, mjjjjizzzem.

You are a lobbyist who just isn't good enough to get paid.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#10995 Apr 18, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>This guy grows food for human beings.
Boy,16,000 public-lands ranchers comply with the laws and they "grow food for human beings"

Why should Bundy be the moocher and not comply with those laws?..

("This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Neil Kornze said)
Brad

Bolton, CT

#10996 Apr 18, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was truly about just giving them access to a phone for emergencies only like it should be since it's free then all they need to do the job is a damn trak phone from the dollar store!
Yep,EZPZ.

But its about buying votes,,,aaaagain.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10997 Apr 18, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Where?
I have friends in the business too. They all ship out of NJ.
They blame the mafia-run unions.
You live in NY where else would longshoremen work out of than the local docks. NY is a madhouse. Guys up there earn $175,000 easy

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10998 Apr 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in NY where else would longshoremen work out of than the local docks. NY is a madhouse. Guys up there earn $175,000 easy
They are no show, no work jobs... like barock and biden.

Ships no longer dock in NYC... thanks to unions.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10999 Apr 18, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy,16,000 public-lands ranchers comply with the laws and they "grow food for human beings"
Why should Bundy be the moocher and not comply with those laws?..
("This is a matter of fairness and equity, and we remain disappointed that Cliven Bundy continues to not comply with the same laws that 16,000 public-lands ranchers do every year," Neil Kornze said)
The Senate confirmed Neil Kornze to run the Bureau of Land Management, where he currently works as its principal deputy director. Previously, the native Nevadan worked on public lands issues in Majority Leader Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) office.

Kornze, 35, will be in charge of the federal agency that oversees 264 million acres of public lands, primarily in western states. Republicans cited his age in questioning whether he had the necessary experience to run a government department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The final Ukrops knife in backs of their loyal ... 7 hr Riverdude 2
Klinton and Koone Fri Billy Adulterer C... 1
Wild Bill Jersey Thu Mike Jersey 1
Local sluts Thu Mike Jersey 4
Joe King Danville Jul 21 E Wright 4
Looking for a horse (Feb '10) Jul 15 Mike Thomas 4
Doctor Jul 14 AAA 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance