Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10699 Apr 14, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't the sharpest crayon in the box are you?
You aren't even in the box, shug.

Hard to convince myself how bad the economy is when I keep making money-as with most America.

Maybe you should go back to the birth certificate thing?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#10700 Apr 14, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Obama is a loser. He is a sorry excuse for a human-being, and can not lead a dog to water. He has no business being in charge of azz-wiping or anything else. But of course bare-azz and hi liberal funny-forkers can't see the forest for the trees, they just love him. They truly are fools.
obamas color gives him a free ride in the eyes of ' his people' he can do no wrong.....anybody not white is a hero in their eyes, his ability has nothing to do with it to them.

Location hidden

#10701 Apr 14, 2014
common sense wrote:
It is not a good economy it is a falsely held up economy.
Right... falsely held up economy.

New roof on the house.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10702 Apr 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... falsely held up economy.
New roof on the house.
The Democratic definition of insanity...

After 50 years of the Democrat war on poverty there are more people in poverty today than 50 years ago, so let's just keep doing more of the same thing.

Location hidden

#10703 Apr 14, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democratic definition of insanity...
After 50 years of the Democrat war on poverty there are more people in poverty today than 50 years ago
You weren't here 50 years ago and don't know what real poverty was.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10704 Apr 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't here 50 years ago and don't know what real poverty was.
How does that square with spending $$ Trillions and getting nothing for it?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10705 Apr 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
try Gary Nash and move deeper
That's it?

Four Dead, 37 Wounded in Chicago Weekend Shootings...

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10706 Apr 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that fit on your "homeless, will work for food" sign?
barock hands those out at rallys in chicongo.

NYTIMES: Obama inspires young -- to become high-paid political consultants... aka LIARS.

Location hidden

#10707 Apr 14, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it?
Four Dead, 37 Wounded in Chicago Weekend Shootings...
Guess it doesn't count if you are killing Jews.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10708 Apr 14, 2014

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10709 Apr 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
try Gary Nash and move deeper
I was just checking out gary nash.

He's a race-baiter, which is the only way a white guy can get a job at a college these days.

His first book is called red, white and black. LOL

How about some American historians?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10710 Apr 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not the lmits of the AG, he has to allocate limited resources to get the greatest impact in fighting crime
What crime has he fought? Oh yeah, anything with republican in it.

Paris

#10711 Apr 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Ridicolous, what justification is there for another military intervention? We should never pull out the military for a personal vendetta, and profit as Bush and Cheney did.
Lie

Paris

#10712 Apr 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>What Polls. Surely you can provide a link to that source. if not we have to assume you are lying again
Lie

Paris

#10713 Apr 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Still no verifable link with the info like the other poster provided in proving your post delusional?
When are you going to verify your claims..........crickets.

Paris

#10714 Apr 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't even in the box, shug.

Hard to convince myself how bad the economy is when I keep making money-as with most America.

Still picking up bear cans on the highway huh.

Location hidden

#10716 Apr 14, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie
~stomp stomp stomp~
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#10718 Apr 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't even in the box, shug.
Now you will have to remind me......WHEN did I go to the "birth certificate thing" exactly???

You libs....always name calling and accusing anyone that disagrees with them of being all sort of things and yet here you are.....throwing out accusations that you don't even know if it's true or not...doesn't matter to you anyway, it is just the next numbers on the "response" cards for trying to deflect or drop a subject.

Oh I am sure you are making money shug...they have always paid at ACORN haven't they? I am not sure if it's a for profit or not. How much do post pay anyway?

You have a tough job so I feel pity for you, it must be close to impossible to continue to defend such incompetence every day. No wonder you're cranky.

Keep your chin up scooter. Won't be much longer and the election day will come sooner than you think, and then a change in the winds will bring some accountability and it won't be so easy to destroy the country and "watch Rome burn" while you practice your golf swing in Hawaii and Michelle is in China or some other country with an auturage of friends and half the family.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10719 Apr 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
This is useless information. Congress can not over ride the Constitution with legislation on a simple majority vote. end of topic.
Congress violates the US Constitution all the time just like with ACA which violates States Rights and as long is there is no legal challenge in US Federal court against the Liberal's Unconstitutional Laws they are considered the law of the land and here is an example of the Liberal's Federal Law that they enacted in 1965 or 48 years ago and has been finally ruled unconsitutional and the SCOTUS confirmed it and the reason is somebody challenged it in US Federal Court and the challenge made it all the way to the SCOTUS.

Supreme Court Invalidates Key Part of Voting Rights Act

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/26/us/supreme-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10720 Apr 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Book talks specifically of insurance rates, you're on another different issue. Reading comprehension is the disconnection.
Under the Liberal Democrats McCarran-Ferguson Act of 1945 the states determine the rates and standards not the Federal Government and it is obivous you have a reading problem for sure.

McCarran-Ferguson Act of 1945

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone 8 hr Prison Officers A... 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance