Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10507 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Maybe you can one day contribute t
Gosh: I pay real taxes using real money.

Not the millions of dollars you told us you pay.

From your imaginary job.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10508 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are here every day all day.
Funny how an accountant has all this time on his hands less than a week before taxes are due.
You have 9 times the number of posts as me and everyone else.

Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10509 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh: I pay real taxes using real money.
Not the millions of dollars you told us you pay.
From your imaginary job.
You make license plates in prison.

Location hidden

#10510 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have 9 times the number of posts as me .
A) No, I don't...

B) You told us you have paid millions of dollars in taxes... no matter how many posts I have.

C) It's Friday before TAX DAY and you pretend to be an accountant and here you are...

Location hidden

#10511 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You make license plates in prison.
People making license plates have a job.

You don't.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10512 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A) No, I don't...
B) You told us you have paid millions of dollars in taxes... no matter how many posts I have.
C) It's Friday before TAX DAY and you pretend to be an accountant and here you are...
I'm a CPA, but not a practicing tax preparer, you dunce.

Liberals are dumb.

Location hidden

#10514 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
On Thursday, the parents of two of the four Americans killed by terrorists in Benghazi
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!

Year #6, tea bag cryathon.

Tell us about those millions you say you have paid in taxes, mjjizzemm.

If you can pull yourself away from your <cough> job.

Location hidden

#10515 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a CPA,
Yes, and you told us you have paid millions of dollars in taxes.

So you understand why we all know you are a lying sack of sh!t.

All the CPA's I know are working right now...

Location hidden

#10516 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a CPA, but not a practicing tax preparer, you dunce.
Yea, it takes some intelligence to fill in those forms and you'd have to show up for work.

I have NEVER accused you of preparing taxes, even yours, mjjjizzem.

Of course: for you there is no need.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#10517 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
On Thursday, the parents of two of the four Americans killed by terrorists in Benghazi last year said the Obama administration has lied to them and insulted the intelligence of Americans about what happened last September at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, and Charles Woods, the father of former Navy SEAL Ty Woods, testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Thursday. Smith said she wondered whenever she saw the bloody fingerprints "crawling down the wall of that Benghazi place" on television if "those belong to my son."
Smith said "nobody has told me anything," about what happened to her son. She blasted President Barack Obama, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, Vice President Joe Biden, and then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta for telling her that the attacks occurred because of a "YouTube video." She said they knew they were lying then and the spin about the YouTube video and other information she was being told "were all lies."
Geez, and you'd think alwayswrongboy would present your copy and paste as 'evidence'. LMAO.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10520 Apr 11, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, and you'd think alwayswrongboy would present your copy and paste as 'evidence'. LMAO.
Kathleen Sebelius had one final glitch on her way out the door.

At her resignation celebration at the White House Rose Garden today, she was missing the final page from her prepared remarks.

Everyone laughed at her and barock.... again.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#10521 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>People making license plates have a job.
You don't.
The prison part is correct?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10522 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>That Congressman was elected. Holder was appointed, you dunce.
They had public education before they dropped out of 9th grade.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#10523 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
At her resignation celebration at the White House Rose Garden today, she was missing the final page from her prepared remarks.
Everyone laughed at her and barock.... again.
Again, boy....this is what your going to use to win a national election? LMAO.

Location hidden

#10524 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
On Thursday, the parents of two of the four Americans
flagged for mjjjizzem-coated spam.

Location hidden

#10525 Apr 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
7.5 million signed up for health care.

those are real numbers, mjjjizzzemm.

Location hidden

#10526 Apr 11, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The prison part is correct?
The line making its way to your bathroom stall is correct?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10527 Apr 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
7.5 million signed up for health care.
those are real numbers, mjjjizzzemm.
How many paid and how many are in Medicaid?
liberal waiting on check

Olive Branch, MS

#10528 Apr 11, 2014
Same Ol Same Ol wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush may have caused a lot these problems, but Obama sure has not done anything to fix them. As a matter of fact Obama has kept or expanded many of Bush's policies.
Bush has not been in office since 2008, it is now 2013. When are you guys going to stop blaming Bush and start holding this President accountable for his actions? Not Obama but his administration. Bush had nothing to do with Benghazi, Fast and Furious, attack on Libya, IRS scandal. But yet silence from his supporters.
Obama's policies have done nothing to lower unemployment. The only thing Obama's policies have done is grow government. Oh and the Republicans have held up everything argument does not hold water. For Obama's first 2 years in office the Democrats had the Majority in the House and the Senate. Since Democrats were in total control Obama should have been able to get everything he wanted passed and signed into law, but alas he could not. For the first 2 years of his Presidency the Republicans could not stop anything. It is just convenient that now the Democrats and Obama can blame the Republicans for everything.
I have nothing personal against Obama; I just do not like his policies and the direction he is attempting to go in.
fox news has got you brainwashed. bush jr and Ronald are the two worst presidents in the American history. at least Obama is trying to do something for the working man. Obama care is the best thing since our national parks. the republicans and corporate America have been whining like titty babies since 2008, and so have the large health insurance companies (cigna, united health care, ect). what did you want the same ole status qou (low wages,$1500.00 per month to insure your family? at least Obama is trying to do something that will help the middle class. the reason more people are on food stamps is because bush f" uped the economy. health care insurance is an open market right now and more affordable. the republicans need to quit whining. cigna and united health care are going broke due to competition in the health insurance market. no more existing conditions, high deductables,, if you cant afford it still, you get expanded state medicad, Mississippi governor you quit whining also, Obama care is the law of the land now nothing else you can do, give us our open insurance market or put us on expanded medicad, its the law!.

Location hidden

#10529 Apr 11, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many paid and how many are in Medicaid?
How DARE people who are eligible for Medicare draw from those benefits!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Department Corrections Dec 14 Failed Leadership 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover (May '17) May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance