Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10341 Apr 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
you copied and pasted this to confirm you can not define Affirmative Actions? Stop using words you cant define. It makes you look the part of an imbecile
He doesn't really try hard - and succeeds every time!!

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10342 Apr 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
And loss 8.8 Million by the count of BLS
Forget it - already told Adam this - he can't even read a BLS table correctly.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#10343 Apr 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in a caged mind can Obama be blaimed for 8.8 Million jobs loss due to the Bush collapse.
Only a liberal could pull off blaming a yet to be elected official.

On another note,gotta love Oblamers growing list of criminal buddies when it comes to Sharpton,eh?

LOL

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10344 Apr 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
you copied and pasted this to confirm you can not define Affirmative Actions? Stop using words you cant define. It makes you look the part of an imbecile
So what?

What's gone wrong? The basic problem is that a racist past cannot be undone through more racism. Race-conscious programs betray Martin Luther King's dream of a color-blind community, and the heightened racial sensitivity they cause is a source of acrimony and tension instead of healing.

I'm not sorry the truth hurts you and tiny.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10345 Apr 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
What's gone wrong? The basic problem is that a racist past cannot be undone through more racism. Race-conscious programs betray Martin Luther King's dream of a color-blind community, and the heightened racial sensitivity they cause is a source of acrimony and tension instead of healing.
If you cant define the term, you definitely have no concept of whats true. Stop using words you can not define
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10346 Apr 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
The lack of intelligence you show as a White Supremist reflects bad on the race as a whole. Use words you know to try a make your point for the sake of the White Race. Are you true Aryan or passing?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10347 Apr 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
I bet you're one of Darwin's mud people. What region is your ancestors from?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10348 Apr 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant define the term, you definitely have no concept of whats true. Stop using words you can not define
Affirmative action is a liberal racket used to buy votes.

It's very stylish until the fire"person" who comes to rescue you can't carry you.

"It's better to drag them out, because there is less smoke down there. I mean, we're probably killing people by carrying them out at that height, you know, so – I mean, you know, we need to look sensibly here at these jobs and what they really require, and not just some idea of what macho is."

That was Gloria Steinem's justification for making firefighter requirements easier for women.

Little does she know that dragging people out of fires cause brain injuries.

Were you carried out of a fire by a weak firefighter?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10349 Apr 7, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't comprehend well, do you?
Can't teach stupid people.
Nope, no one can teach you, agreed

Adam 36

Location hidden

#10350 Apr 7, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it - already told Adam this - he can't even read a BLS table correctly.
Go ahead and post the BLS numbers directly from the table...

I dare you.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#10351 Apr 7, 2014
foster wrote:
Or, 8.8 Million jobs loss during the Bush collapse from 2007 til 2009
That wasn't the assertion.

Pay attention

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#10352 Apr 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're one of Darwin's mud people. What region is your ancestors from?
IS should be ARE, you dunce.

Is is singular

Are is plural.

Unless your bill clinton, then can mean anything.
Britegirl

Waukesha, WI

#10353 Apr 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile, it limits what the feds can do, gawd you're dumb, not so bright girl.
Back in the old days maybe, but Mr. Obama has more modern plans that supercede those outdated principals. Soon we will live in one big homogenous nation-state where the rule of law will reign supreme across the land. In time the whole world will become a global-version of the United States. Then we can finally address world hunger, global-warming, cancer, homophobic teabaggin' bigots, etc.
You can call me a tree-hugger but at least I'm not a tree-hater.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10359 Apr 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very stylish until the fire"person" who comes to rescue you can't carry you.
"It's better to drag them out, because there is less smoke down there. I mean, we're probably killing people by carrying them out at that height, you know, so – I mean, you know, we need to look sensibly here at these jobs and what they really require, and not just some idea of what macho is."
That was Gloria Steinem's justification for making firefighter requirements easier for women.
You would do better admitting you dont know what defined Affirmative Actions. Your really struggling here with your false preceptions. The imbecile i you is showing. Stop embarrassing Aryans
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10360 Apr 7, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Class is in session, pay attention, fester:
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.
The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.
So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Classic propaganda. Thie opinion is Hog Wash. The bush signature legislation, The American Down Payment Act of 2003 ushered in the collapse of the Nation in Reps 7th year of 10 as the majority

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#10361 Apr 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
And loss 8.8 Million by the count of BLS
"fester"
Face the facts:
- There are more American's today than when Bush was president
- There are fewer American's with a job under president nobama
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10362 Apr 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
IS should be ARE, you dunce.
Is is singular
Are is plural.
Unless your bill clinton, then can mean anything.
Now from an acclaimed accounting teacher paying millions in taxes, to becoming an English teacher?

"Unless your bill Clinton"

You mean "you're" as in "You are".

Shut up you f'in dope.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#10363 Apr 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10364 Apr 7, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fester"
Face the facts:
- There are more American's today than when Bush was president
- There are fewer American's with a job under president nobama
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Bush shed 8.8 million jobs dimwit. Now to the census under Bush;

Jul 1, 2008 304.09 million

Now Obama;

Nov 1, 2013 316.99 million

Now, how many total private sector jobs have been generated under Obama;

"Today’s job numbers are a good example of the disconnect.“Nonfarm payroll employment rose by 175,000 in February, and the unemployment rate, at 6.7 percent, changed little,” per Erica L. Groshen, the Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Jason Furman, Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, put these numbers in perspective in a statement in which he explained that February was the 48th straight month of private sector job growth,“February 2014 was the 48th straight month of private-sector job growth, with businesses adding 8.7 million jobs over that time.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/07/februa...

"But buried in the numbers was one accomplishment that serves only to emphasize how poorly the American economy has performed since 2000. The pace of creation of jobs in the private sector during the current administration is now greater than the pace in either of President George W. Bush’s terms in office."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/business/lo...

Facts are not your friend obviously.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#10368 Apr 7, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush shed 8.8 million jobs dimwit. Now to the census under Bush;
Jul 1, 2008 304.09 million
Now Obama;
Nov 1, 2013 316.99 million
Now, how many total private sector jobs have been generated under Obama;
"Today’s job numbers are a good example of the disconnect.“Nonfarm payroll employment rose by 175,000 in February, and the unemployment rate, at 6.7 percent, changed little,” per Erica L. Groshen, the Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Jason Furman, Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, put these numbers in perspective in a statement in which he explained that February was the 48th straight month of private sector job growth,“February 2014 was the 48th straight month of private-sector job growth, with businesses adding 8.7 million jobs over that time.”
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/07/februa...
"But buried in the numbers was one accomplishment that serves only to emphasize how poorly the American economy has performed since 2000. The pace of creation of jobs in the private sector during the current administration is now greater than the pace in either of President George W. Bush’s terms in office."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/business/lo...
Facts are not your friend obviously.
"toneless"
You just posted a bunch of gibberish. The fact remains fewer American's are working today than 6 years ago. Fewer American's are paying federal income tax.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 1 hr bulk 16
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Thu Meow Meow Meow 178
Whitney Bsharah Wed Truth 2
Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods Wed Concerned Citizen 1
white power Wed Black Lives Suck 1
important information on voter fraud and bill c... Aug 22 Concerned Citizen 1
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 20 nco 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance