Why They Hate Obama

There are 12511 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

James River

Richmond, VA

#9883 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Il Douche whisper in his ear? Do you whisper in some strangers ear? He thought Putin was his buddy, you're an idiot.
whispering is done all the time...no big deal. obama didn't want a snooping fox listening in. don't you whisper in the ear of a female co-worker when you want to get next to her? lol

“GREAT OBAMA GLOBAL DEPRESSION”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#9884 Apr 2, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
its good health policy....whether you like it or not. the doctors an nurses better work, or those gov't backed medical waivers will come due. you forget, those medical professions owe the taxpayers billions in educational loans. yeah, the nerve of those leeches backing out from there agreement to serve until those loans are PAID IN FULL.!!!!!!!!!
It's a failed health policy made by lawyers without the input of doctors.

We had a shortage of doctors prior to 0failurecare, you dunce. They owe all that money because greedy liberals have turned our education system into a racket.

If barock wanted to help our medical system he should have reformed the medical malpractice system.

American liberals are the new Nazis.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9885 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
It's a sad truth that Putin would be a better president, so would my garbageman.
well now..... you just might get to live under a putin dictatorship. you know the line...'better red than dead.' your wish may granted, and your garbageman will be next in line for a promotion to grand dragon.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9886 Apr 2, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Engrish much?
No.
That was john Kerry's multi-million $ yacht that he evaded MA taxes on in RI.
barock carries hell with him wherever he goes.
follow putin, and hell will come your way.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#9887 Apr 2, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
gov't doesn't create jobs, the private sector does. gov't can't make any business to hire. the teabrats are holding up any meaniful job creation legislation....they are to blame for NO JOBS!!!!!!!!
Really, Buckwheat?

Jobs Bills - Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader

majorityleader.gov/JobsTracker/&#8206 ;

Majority leader

Track the progress of the House Republican Plan for America's Job Creators and learn more about ... 72 - Passed by the House (391-28) on February 11, 2011.

[PDF]
HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN ...

kelly.house.gov/sites/...house.../Jobs.PDF&am... ...... ;

United States House of R...

HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN THE SENATE ... Protecting Jobs From Government ... Budget for Fiscal Year 2012 H. Con .Res.

House passes jobs bill with wide bipartisan margins - Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/.../house-passes-jobs -... ;

The Washington Post

Mar 8, 2012 - In a rare show of bipartisanship, the House approved a measure Thursday designed to make it easier for small businesses to launch initial ...

25 House-Passed Jobs Bills Stuck in the Democratic-Run Senate ...

www.speaker.gov/.../25-house-passed-jobs-bill ... ;

John Boehner

The House passed three more common-sense jobs bills last week, bringing the ... the House in November,“removes barriers to doing business” for job creators.

What's IL Douche's plan?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#9888 Apr 2, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
gov't doesn't create jobs, the private sector does. gov't can't make any business to hire. the teabrats are holding up any meaniful job creation legislation....they are to blame for NO JOBS!!!!!!!!
Here's some jobs, Buckwheat, Il Douche won't allow them:

The $5.3-billion Keystone XL Pipeline Project is the largest infrastructure project currently proposed in the United States. Construction of the 1,179-mile pipeline will require 9,000 skilled American workers. The project will provide jobs for welders, mechanics, electricians, pipefitters, laborers, safety coordinators, heavy equipment operators and other workers who rely on large construction projects for their livelihoods.

In addition to construction jobs, an estimated 7,000 U.S. jobs are being supported in manufacturing the steel pipe and the thousands of fittings, valves, pumps and control devices required for a major oil pipeline.

TransCanada has contracts with more than 50 suppliers across the U.S., including companies in Texas, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Indiana, Georgia, Maryland, New York, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Ohio, Arkansas, Kansas, California and Pennsylvania.

TransCanada employed 4,844 Americans in Oklahoma and Texas on construction of the $2.3-billion Gulf Coast Pipeline Project, which is expected to be complete by the end of this year.

Construction and development of the Keystone XL and Gulf Coast Pipeline Projects is anticipated to generate $20 billion in economic impact in the United States, including $99 million in local government revenues and $486 million in state government revenues during construction.

The pipelines will also generate an estimated $5 billion in additional property taxes during their operational life.

- See more at: http://keystone-xl.com/about/jobs-and-economi ...
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9889 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Buckwheat?
Jobs Bills - Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader
majorityleader.gov/JobsTracker/&#8206 ;
Majority leader
Track the progress of the House Republican Plan for America's Job Creators and learn more about ... 72 - Passed by the House (391-28) on February 11, 2011.
[PDF]
HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN ...
kelly.house.gov/sites/...house.../Jobs.PDF&am... ...... ;
United States House of R...
HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN THE SENATE ... Protecting Jobs From Government ... Budget for Fiscal Year 2012 H. Con .Res.
House passes jobs bill with wide bipartisan margins - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../house-passes-jobs -... ;
The Washington Post
Mar 8, 2012 - In a rare show of bipartisanship, the House approved a measure Thursday designed to make it easier for small businesses to launch initial ...
25 House-Passed Jobs Bills Stuck in the Democratic-Run Senate ...
www.speaker.gov/.../25-house-passed-jobs-bill ... ;
John Boehner
The House passed three more common-sense jobs bills last week, bringing the ... the House in November,“removes barriers to doing business” for job creators.
What's IL Douche's plan?
Sham bills to cut taxes and repeal legislation, all of them

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9890 Apr 3, 2014
James Rivers and Foster are the same guy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#9891 Apr 3, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
Agree
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#9892 Apr 3, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
even when presidents lie, theres not a damn thing you can do about it. lying is not an impeachable offense, if it were, no person could be president.
yup, you are the problem....the list is so extensive that it defies the imagination. pick one yourself, for it might make you a liar.
Actually depending on the lie, it can indeed be an impeachable offense for one.....now for the other....AVOID THE QUESTION MUCH?????

Come on, you made the claim that I was part of the "the problem"...so it's not my job to make any list for you scooter. You made the claim, you make the list!!!

How about you just name ONE, just ONE thing that makes me part of "the problem" and then try answering the question that is most important....What exactly IS "the problem"?

"the list is so extensive it defies the imagination" leaves a whole lot of room for information so surely you can come up with ONE thing for what makes me part of any problem.
And furthermore if you are going to suggest I am part of the problem surely you can at least come up with what you think "the problem" is.

If not then I guess you will have to admit you just spew crap out of your mouth and have no ability to back it up. Kinda like writing checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash!!!
You would either have to admit it my posting that you do that or by avoiding the question altogether you will be admitting it anyway just because you failed to back it up and prove it.

Let's see what you got scooter!
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#9893 Apr 3, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
unfavorable lies.....nc is a hick state. they don't know their azz from a hole in the ground. and what difference did it make anyway. OBAMA IS STILL THE UNBEATABLE GRAND CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary....is that you???

Sure hope I didn't offend you but there for a minute you sure sounded a lot like her.

It was just that "what difference did it make anyway" thing that throws me off.
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#9894 Apr 3, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
yeah, both could pass for Hillary.

What difference does it make??? LOL
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9895 Apr 3, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
How much thought did you commit to that idea?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9896 Apr 3, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually depending on the lie, it can indeed be an impeachable offense for one.....now for the other....AVOID THE QUESTION MUCH?????
Come on, you made the claim that I was part of the "the problem"...so it's not my job to make any list for you scooter. You made the claim, you make the list!!!
How about you just name ONE, just ONE thing that makes me part of "the problem" and then try answering the question that is most important....What exactly IS "the problem"?
"the list is so extensive it defies the imagination" leaves a whole lot of room for information so surely you can come up with ONE thing for what makes me part of any problem.
And furthermore if you are going to suggest I am part of the problem surely you can at least come up with what you think "the problem" is.
If not then I guess you will have to admit you just spew crap out of your mouth and have no ability to back it up. Kinda like writing checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash!!!
You would either have to admit it my posting that you do that or by avoiding the question altogether you will be admitting it anyway just because you failed to back it up and prove it.
Let's see what you got scooter!
Lying isnt an impeachable offense unless under oath.

There will be no impeachment or repeal. Your leaders know that their follower arent well endowelled with Govt process
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9897 Apr 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree
perfect segway, you guys will believe anything.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9898 Apr 3, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, both could pass for Hillary.
What difference does it make??? LOL
Hillary is prime to break your hearts.

Obama makes republicans look like fools and on April Foos Day, no less.

“GREAT OBAMA GLOBAL DEPRESSION”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#9899 Apr 3, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sham bills to cut taxes and repeal legislation, all of them
barock has killed millions of jobs in America with onerous taxes and regulations.

The real damage is overseas. Freedom is in retreat under the 0rganizer who turned recession to global depression by golfing from behind.

High taxes are one thing. No food on supermarket shelves or gas at the pumps is another.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9900 Apr 3, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
How much thought did you commit to that idea?
well, yall are posting from the same vicinity, maybe one from home, one from work? and yall have the same style....flood the airwaves with your stuff, and yall both appear to be honky haters....what else is there? That's what the legal industry calls clues.

“True Gun Control”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#9901 Apr 3, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>you're still an idiot....the joke is on you. medicare benefits are on the chooping block, thanks to your meme man paul ryan...and its not certain that va will be the next victim. all in all, you could be up the creek without a paddle. i'm retired also boy.....i probably get more packaged money than you ever will. you are the parasite and a disabled leech. i know your disability is mental, and its confirmed by your posts. no more freebies fake vet.
Yawn
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9903 Apr 3, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
barock has killed millions of jobs in America with onerous taxes and regulations.
The real damage is overseas. Freedom is in retreat under the 0rganizer who turned recession to global depression by golfing from behind.
High taxes are one thing. No food on supermarket shelves or gas at the pumps is another.
you just described republican richard nixon presidntial terms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trapped Humans vs. Trapped Animals 7 hr The babies are cr... 3
a smart ass yankee! 8 hr Freeman 1
News Son seeking Moore's Lake memorabilia (Oct '06) Jul 28 Sharon 108
Obama Again Calls Kettle Black Jul 28 Angry American 1
Martial Arts School, Owner LIES about military ... Jul 27 A real Marine 1
Mental health question Jul 26 Done 3
News Dance cruises, Martin falls in election primaries Jun '15 Silent Echo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages