Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9799 Apr 1, 2014
Just admit it, your little "man" Obama is nothing but a failure. The goal of 7 million for ACA is a joke. If we take away everyones automobiles and give ox-carts to 1/10th of one percent of the people, have we helped everybody get better transportation? That is all this POS POTUS has done for the people of the US.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#9800 Apr 1, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
communists do not like obama.....check the headlines idiot.
Imbeciles are quite fond of him.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9801 Apr 1, 2014
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, communists don't like Obama, they absolutely love him! The American communist party not only endorsed him in both elections but stated that it was essential that Comrade Barry be re-elected.
http://cpusa.org/labor-upfront-special-electi...
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/cpusa-says-re-e...
dumbass
where do you ppl. get your info.. if this were true, obama and putin would be pals. i think you pinheads are just blowing more smoke as usual.

“you know i know”

denver

#9802 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush used my tax money for his bailouts. I am due some profits on my IRA accounts. Fri and Mon I saw $7500 in intrest. Turn about is fair play
What bailouts? The ones the demorats voted for? Those bailouts? The Fed is propping up Wall Street, the taxpayers will pay for it.

Seen any of those jobs the liar in chief promised?
James River

Richmond, VA

#9803 Apr 1, 2014
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshall Davis, who Barry claimed as a mentor in his book, was a known member of CPUSA.
it did not matter who his mentor was....the most electable person is serving his 2nd term. i know you teabrats cringe everytime his name is mentioned. sorry charlie, only the best was chosen.

“you know i know”

denver

#9804 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
BLS reports there has been 60 consecutive months of job growth at 125K per month.
I care less about journalist opinions on the internet
They're liars like the liar in chief Il Douche. Why haven't the food stamp roles been reduced if all these jobs are being created? Why does unemployment need to be extended? Just go get one of these phantom jobs.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9805 Apr 1, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Just admit it, your little "man" Obama is nothing but a failure. The goal of 7 million for ACA is a joke. If we take away everyones automobiles and give ox-carts to 1/10th of one percent of the people, have we helped everybody get better transportation? That is all this POS POTUS has done for the people of the US.
aca is working boy.....before its all over you'll be grafted in.

“you know i know”

denver

#9806 Apr 1, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you ppl. get your info.. if this were true, obama and putin would be pals. i think you pinheads are just blowing more smoke as usual.
What's Il Douche whispering in Putin's ear these days? snicker
James River

Richmond, VA

#9807 Apr 1, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I supported him, he lied to me. I don't think I was the one that was the traitor in the relationship!!! Of course that happened to a lot of us so I also don't feel alone either. See, just because you support someone doesn't mean you have to continue to no matter what they do, don't do, or say. You support someone based on what they say they will do and if they choose to lie to you or change their mind or never intended to do what they said in the first place you are not a traitor for taking your support elsewhere....actually you would be a fool not to. When you continue to support someone that lies to you continually and about so much all you are telling them it is ok to lie to me and it is ok to be a failed leader because I don't have the common sense to stop supporting you anyway. Those kind of people are also very handy for abusive people to seek out and criminals as well since it is the perfect kind of person to be a victim. They will take whatever is dished out and keep going back for me. It's sad and almost feel sorry for people like that and makes you want to help them but I'll be damned if I am going to be one!!!
name one president that didn't lie. you were a pot smoking hippie from the get go.....now you have become part of the problem.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9808 Apr 1, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Osamas pals crashed a plane into the pentagon, and Obama's pal Bill Ayers put a bomb there, and bragged about it later....maybe you are too young to recall these historical events?
i'm well aware of the incidents.....obama had nothing to do with any of it. bush had that haliburton criminal as his vp....they planned those two fake wars for the billions that it make for them. talk about the real terrorists....look in the mirror.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9809 Apr 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or too stupid.....
yup, that would be you!!!!!!!!!!
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9810 Apr 1, 2014
The fact of the matter is that Obama hates Jews, Christians, the military, the Constitution and the United States of America. Everything he has done has been aimed at the destruction of ALL of those things.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9811 Apr 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
What's Il Douche whispering in Putin's ear these days? snicker
i'm sure the nsa knows....verizon makes it clear to channel surf.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9812 Apr 1, 2014
kinda interesting that the g7 meeting drew the new world order gladiators together for a pow-wow. notice anything strange....all of them wore golden 'illuminati' new world order pins......you know the kind that adorns our currency. all of them had them, except for one world leader. obama wore the american flag instead. how bout that you putin lovers.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9813 Apr 1, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
aca is working boy.....before its all over you'll be grafted in.
The jokes on you fool. I'm on Medicare and have the VA because I'm a disabled vet and I'm old (and obviously much wiser then you). This is ACA for me, and it is no where near as good as the policy I had when I worked. But now little peckers like you will have to pay for my coverage for all eternity (sucker). Chew on that for a while. I earned mine, you are just a welfare parasite. I have the last laugh with all my fellow "baby boomer" vets. LOL.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9814 Apr 1, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
The fact of the matter is that Obama hates Jews, Christians, the military, the Constitution and the United States of America. Everything he has done has been aimed at the destruction of ALL of those things.
you are dilly dumb old man. didn't paul ryan and you teabrats demand the budget be cut....well, the war is winding down and a lot of that stupid spending won't be needed. ryan will cut your welfare and medicare/social security pymts. and close up your gov't sponsored supermkts. how bout that egghead.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9815 Apr 1, 2014
JR. you funny---you stupid.

“you know i know”

denver

#9816 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
BLS reports there has been 60 consecutive months of job growth at 125K per month.
Let's see, Il Douche's economy is great, stock market soaring, 125K new jobs every month, then why the fluck do we need this?

Senate moves forward with emergency unemployment
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid moved forward a vote on a bill that would renew unemployment insurance for the long-term jobless Monday. With only a handful of senators present, Reid filed for cloture, meaning the Senate will wait 30 hours before it can vote on final passage of the measure, which…
UPI from RSS

It's all a sham, fester.

“you know i know”

denver

#9817 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops! Fester the molester fails again:

Fed chief says job market keeping interest rates low
WASHINGTON — Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen made clear yesterday that she thinks the still-subpar U.S. job market will continue to need the help of low interest rates “for some time.”

Where's the jobs, Fester?

“you know i know”

denver

#9818 Apr 1, 2014
Poor libs, they're such gullible saps:

These 21 Charts Will Convince You That The Labor Market Is Tighter Than You Think
The unemployment rate has fallen sharply from its recessionary peak, however, a large portion of this reflects a decline in the participation rate. In fact, many pundits (including several Fed officials) are completely dismissing the drop in the traditional U3 unemployment rate as a true barometer…
Business Insider from RSS

I give up, where's my Obamaphone and food stamps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 5 hr VN Vet 17
The Glass Lady (Mar '09) 13 hr Jenny Martin 11
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Thu Meow Meow Meow 178
Whitney Bsharah Aug 24 Truth 2
Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods Aug 24 Concerned Citizen 1
white power Aug 24 Black Lives Suck 1
important information on voter fraud and bill c... Aug 22 Concerned Citizen 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance