Why They Hate Obama

There are 12511 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#9778 Apr 1, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I in fact live here in New York, and yes, the savings were projected to be an unrealistically high 53% at one point / I anticipated a 25% savings, and was quite surprised.
Most states seeing increases in insurance also opted out of the ACA as well as Medicaid expansion - these factors have a direct impact on costs as well.
23 states opted out, which is a statement in itself, that list didn't include Vermont or Nevada who are looking at more than 100% increases.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#9779 Apr 1, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
NY is also where the 0failurecare death panel rationing is the worst.
Kathleen Sebelius concerning 10 yr. old Sarah Murnagham;

"Some people live,some people die."
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9780 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My employer could not pick and choose. He had to cut all of our healthcare plans. He talked with each employee affected by this increase and gave us several choices.
My choice was to take less in hourly pay and have a good healthcare plan. I see no logic in employee contributions (another option he gave us) with after tax money. He also gave us the choice of him providing healthcare coverage, but we pay it entirely. Again, with after tax money.
The other employees involved chose to take the money and to hell with the healthcare plan. None of us could afford to pay the entire premium on our own and none of these other people would dream of making less per hour just to continue healthcare. Some are living check to check as it is.
Given the fact it left only one or two of us still wanting to have healthcare coverage through work, the premium would increase even more and we could get a better deal ourselves even without Commie Care.
There was no simple solution to this complex problem. Government doesn't give you anything because government doesn't have anything. If government gives me a loaf of bread, they must first take that loaf of bread off the table of another. That's what Commie Care is all about.
Your employer could have paid the $5400 in premiums to his employees, You could have purchased your own plan. you been stiffed.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9781 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he could have, if he wanted to get hauled into the IRS office every year and get fined.
Fined on what violation?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9782 Apr 1, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
NY is also where the 0failurecare death panel rationing is the worst.
can you explain why the law is different there than in other states?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9783 Apr 1, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
The largest contributor to rising health costs are shyster lawyers, illegal immigrants and generational welfare recipients.
0failurecare is the largest job-killing tax in history.
Doctors hate it.
before medicare and medicaid dr. used to barter for services rendered. They treated patients ib exchange for livestock
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9784 Apr 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
only in your dreams, nitwit.
Chart: What's the real unemployment rate?- CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/id/101472266&#8206 ;
CNBC
The U.S. Labor Department said Friday that the unemployment rate hit XX in February¬óbut does that rate tell the real story?... Chart: What's the real unemployment rate? Ben Berkowitz [email protected] Friday, 7 Mar 2014 | 8:38 AM ET. CNBC.
Chart of the Day: The real unemployment rate?- CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/id/101326426&#8206 ;
CNBC
Real Unemployment Rate Of 11.5% Means Difference To Reported ...
www.zerohedge.com/.../2014.../real-unemployme... ;
Zero Hedge
And why 11.5% is precisely where the unemployment rate should be based on the employment to ... Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/10/2014 11:07 -0400 ...
BLS reports there has been 60 consecutive months of job growth at 125K per month.

I care less about journalist opinions on the internet

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9785 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody from the Tea Party was supported by any Communist group.
The communist have a strict IQ parameter... you must have an least an 80 IQ.

Some tea baggers are trying to join in pairs to beat the barrier.

Location hidden

#9786 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading a Teleprompter?
Here you go, Pinocchio:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/bushteleprompter
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9787 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Fined on what violation?
Okay, for the third time: an employer cannot pay an employee an amount of money without it being taxed. An employer can hand an employee a personal check, but not one from the company account with the exception of reimbursements to an employee for something they paid for with their own money.

This is why my employer gave me a pay increase and not a check every month for healthcare insurance. It can't be done legally. These are not his rules, these are the IRS's rules. My employer has all our paychecks and money transactions handled by a professional accounting agency. He's had them for years. I think they would know.

Location hidden

#9788 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
This is why my employer gave me a pay increase and not a check every month for healthcare insurance.
I guess things are hard when you work under the table living in section eight housing and not paying taxes on the income he is paying, eh, xxxPinocchio?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9789 Apr 1, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any proof numbnuts, or just wasting bandwidth again?
Death panels have already been debunked you moron.
When an insurance co. puts a cap on your insurance, guess what moron? That's a death panel telling you f'k off - we aren't paying!
When your ins. co. boots you because they found you had a pre existing condition, guess what moron?
The ins. co.(AKA Death Panel) have told you to go die!
God, you are so stupid, it's actually disgusting!
Lots.

Look up the networks NYs best Hospitals are in.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#9790 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
before medicare and medicaid dr. used to barter for services rendered. They treated patients ib exchange for livestock
0failurecare will bring back the days of the horse and buggy.

wtg barock!

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#9791 Apr 1, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathleen Sebelius concerning 10 yr. old Sarah Murnagham;
"Some people live,some people die."
The relatives of barock's new liberal aristocracy will have the best, depending on how many large contributions they bundle or fraudeulent votes they garner.

We all live in chicongo now.

Let them eat healthcare... Michelle Antoinette
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9792 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, for the third time: an employer cannot pay an employee an amount of money without it being taxed. An employer can hand an employee a personal check, but not one from the company account with the exception of reimbursements to an employee for something they paid for with their own money.
This is why my employer gave me a pay increase and not a check every month for healthcare insurance. It can't be done legally. These are not his rules, these are the IRS's rules. My employer has all our paychecks and money transactions handled by a professional accounting agency. He's had them for years. I think they would know.
who said the money would be non taxable? He could have gave the employees $5400 to purchace their own insurance. He fleeced you
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9793 Apr 1, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
0failurecare will bring back the days of the horse and buggy.
wtg barock!
Why is the ACA law different in NY than other States?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#9794 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the ACA law different in NY than other States?
It sucks in other states too.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#9795 Apr 1, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
0failurecare will bring back the days of the horse and buggy.!
Very funny!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#9796 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
"fester"
You are either a lying SOB or dumber than a rock in reality you are both. I was fortunate, I seldom have had to visit a doctor but before the BS that nobamakare is I su=imply got an appointment, visited the doctor and paid for the service, in cash, not for a pig or a coupke of chickens or what ever.
Do you realize how stoopid you come off every time you post?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#9797 Apr 1, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
BLS reports there has been 60 consecutive months of job growth at 125K per month.
I care less about journalist opinions on the internet
"fester"
Sounds grate, 125K njew jobs created every month. The problem, there are more than 200,000
new entries into the work force every month. No wonder the enemployment numbers are balloning under the august leadershop of our boy president, nobama.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Aim 4Fitness 18 hr jaarboleda9480 33
National Pollinator Month Sun The Environmentalist 1
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Sat martin garey 11
My Response to Cong. Brat's Postcard Apr 27 Concerned Citizen 1
Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Oct '14) Apr 26 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 15
does anbody know Micheal Cole? Apr 26 Matt Foley 2
Felons Apr 23 curious 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages