Why They Hate Obama

There are 12491 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9672 Mar 30, 2014
2CentsWorth_2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it amazing that liberals
Unregistered aliases opinions aren't worth two cents, dear.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9673 Mar 30, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see what you're doing....sneaky sneaky....we were discussing the "the vacation" issue and you wanted proof of my insane suggestion that Bush actually WORKED
Yet he was on vacation and that is why they are called vacations.

They work less hard on vacation, sweetie, and because he made some phone calls didn't mean he wasn't on vacation.

There is a reason he was in Texas and not in Washington DC.

Funny how cuntservatives insist only Republican presidents work on their vacations...

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#9674 Mar 30, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he was on vacation and that is why they are called vacations.
They work less hard on vacation, sweetie, and because he made some phone calls didn't mean he wasn't on vacation.
There is a reason he was in Texas and not in Washington DC.
Funny how cuntservatives insist only Republican presidents work on their vacations...
First, not only was GWB in Texas, so were the world leaders he was meeting with. GWB used his ranch in much the same fashion as other presidents used Camp David.

Second, Obama has yet to meet a world leader in Hawaii or on the golf course.

Lastly, what would you know about work. Servicing the presidential "staff"' for food stamps does not count.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#9675 Mar 30, 2014
So, I have to ask you Barefoot2626, do you leave your dentures in before servicing our so called president, or do you roll them up in a napkin and give him a gummer?
Delbert

Virginia Beach, VA

#9676 Mar 30, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see what you're doing....sneaky sneaky....we were discussing the "the vacation" issue and you wanted proof of my insane suggestion that Bush actually WORKED on his "vacations". I ask how many world leaders, other politician's, heads of state was it that Obama takes to Hawaii, takes golfing, takes to all the places Michelle breaks down and lets me come too....and YOU CHANGED THE SUBJECT!!! So now we're back on the Russia's Putin vs. American's Community Organizer.
Oh you are right by the way on the actual result of the time Putin spent at the ranch. He sure did pretty much just flip Bush off and invade Georgia. So Obama should have already known from history that Putin didn't do so well with "diplomacy". So do you want to compare how much Bush destroyed our image around the world by drawing red lines and not backing them after he figured out diplomacy wasn't Putin's thing vs. Obama's image around the world with foe AND FRIENDS.
This isn't a solid argument being there's never been a president absent from the White House as much as George Bush, being it either a Republican or Democrat. The guy was away from the White House a record 800 times on vacation. That's in excess of 2 years.

It matters very little entertaining world dignitaries the point is he was on vacation much to often for the severity of the crisis that befell the nation under his watch.

Whatever some of you may think of Obama doesn't rectify the fact that George Bush was a failure and the results of his Administration will forever be etched in history as one of the top failed Administrations in the 235 year history of America.

The entire meeting with Putin is a farce given it was Bush's assumption he saw in Putin's eyes some characteristic of caring and compassion. Then he stiffed Bush on nuclear reduction and Georgia of which he plundered and murdered in a land grab exactly like he's performing now in Crimea. He even dared Bush to deploy drones as some response to his incursion in Georgia . After that discussion with Putin Bush never took any steps to address the Georgia invasion from that time until now.
Delbert

Virginia Beach, VA

#9677 Mar 30, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see what you're doing....sneaky sneaky....we were discussing the "the vacation" issue and you wanted proof of my insane suggestion that Bush actually WORKED on his "vacations". I ask how many world leaders, other politician's, heads of state was it that Obama takes to Hawaii, takes golfing, takes to all the places Michelle breaks down and lets me come too....and YOU CHANGED THE SUBJECT!!! So now we're back on the Russia's Putin vs. American's Community Organizer.
Oh you are right by the way on the actual result of the time Putin spent at the ranch. He sure did pretty much just flip Bush off and invade Georgia. So Obama should have already known from history that Putin didn't do so well with "diplomacy". So do you want to compare how much Bush destroyed our image around the world by drawing red lines and not backing them after he figured out diplomacy wasn't Putin's thing vs. Obama's image around the world with foe AND FRIENDS.
Bush destroyed America's image lying to the United Nations Security Council about Weapons of Mass Destruction being in Iraq and presenting phony evidence that our NATO Allies disputed and called sham.

In the end they were right and refused to support the invasion of Iraq. Those lies before the United Nations harmed our long time relationships throughout the world.

We have not forgotten Republicans instigating the scenario renaming French Fries, Freedom Fries in the Congressional Cafeteria. Bush forged ahead with the bogus evidence by arm twisting support from nations unwilling to commit troops for the incursion but lent their names as support.

So actually, Bush did in Iraq what Putin did in Georgia and Crimea.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#9678 Mar 30, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush destroyed America's image lying to the United Nations Security Council about Weapons of Mass Destruction being in Iraq and presenting phony evidence that our NATO Allies disputed and called sham.
In the end they were right and refused to support the invasion of Iraq. Those lies before the United Nations harmed our long time relationships throughout the world.
We have not forgotten Republicans instigating the scenario renaming French Fries, Freedom Fries in the Congressional Cafeteria. Bush forged ahead with the bogus evidence by arm twisting support from nations unwilling to commit troops for the incursion but lent their names as support.
So actually, Bush did in Iraq what Putin did in Georgia and Crimea.
Bush tried to make Iraq part of the United States?
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9679 Mar 30, 2014
It is impossible to reason with the liberal "mind". Liberalism I mental illness, and reason is beyond the reach of a mind that is void of all matter. The truth is that Obama has put the country and the world on a path of total destruction, all in the hope of making everyone equal. Yeah, we will be equal, all dead or trying to kill each other for the few scraps of what ever is left on a baron world. That's the "hope and change" he has brought us.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9680 Mar 30, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah that's right, he was packing for his campaign fund raiser in Florida wasn't it? Can't remember the state but I do remember he jumped on the plane and flew out to do his usual campaigning for money the next morning!
Oh and Russia flat out told Obama and his administration that the Boston bomber's were here, they were dangerous, and they were on their watch list already!! And what did Obama do about that???? Apparently NOT A DAMN THING!
what are you talking about.....obama is the president, not the all seeing eye of the world. he is no more responsible for what happened in boston than this winters polar vortex. idiotic statements like what you spinned is utterly ridiculous. would you blame geo. bush for the 9-11 attack? don't be stupid.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9681 Mar 30, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are not only against Obama, but there is an element within the Republican Party actively rallying around and, in support of the Russian Marxist Putin. Republicans have shown they are against America
i agree with you on what the republicans are doing. i treat them as traitors and putin puppets at large.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9682 Mar 30, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Obama is deliberately destroying our country , military, energy system, and ability to even get a job and go to work. Once the country is totally ruined, those with the toys will have to go hunting for the idiots that put this traitor in power. Don't you love a moving target?
this country hasn't been destroyed....if anything, you traitors and lovers of putin will destroy this country. look in the mirror and see who america's enemy is/
James River

Richmond, VA

#9683 Mar 30, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read any other source of information than Topix and watch any other news media than the Onion? Seriously? Hell even MSNBC covered Bush hosting o'l Vlad Putin at the ranch in Nov. of 2001 (I know it's not a "selfie" like the Obama administration uses to communicate but it still counts), and the fact is that Bush hosted several important political figures (that was due to his ability to build relationships with those he had to work with, foreign to Obama but most every president prior to Obama found that to be important). Bush did a lot of work from the ranch because he found that people actually talked more and there was usually a little more accomplished when dealing with people on a personal level that included a relaxed atmosphere outside the White House.
Now, who were all those people Obama has taken with him to Hawaii or on even one of his many vacations or one of the first lady's even more numerous vacations????
since you ppl. say that obama is not your president....don't worry about what he does. the rest of us are not bothered by him doing what he knows to do. your comrade putin gets your attention, follow him.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9684 Mar 30, 2014
Ah, the troll and his/her puppets are out in force tonight.

Why feed that fool and myriad personalities?

S/he's a provocateur. No sources, just mindless snippets from the likes of kos, huffpo, and the underground.

Intellectually dishonest, unworthy of response.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9685 Mar 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama said he is over an open mic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XsFR8DbSRQEXX
what a conficent man....actually saying that after the election he would have more flexibilty during his 2nd term.. mad teabaggers, that all you ppl. are/
James River

Richmond, VA

#9686 Mar 30, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I don't have to lie to sound good or defend my position....I just use facts and let them speak for themselves. It's not my job to teach you to read....I'm not a teacher and I am damn sure not your mamma, you just refuse to use your internet skills for anything that might prove you are an idiot. And there is a lot of proof of your ignorance out there for the reading!!!
like ppl. are knocking down your doors in seeking fox facts.....such a deluded soul.
Tim

Armadale, Australia

#9687 Mar 30, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
since you ppl. say that obama is not your president....don't worry about what he does. the rest of us are not bothered by him doing what he knows to do. your comrade putin gets your attention, follow him.
Give it a rest big fella. I know you trippin . get your facts straight. Its over!
mike

Armadale, Australia

#9688 Mar 30, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
what a conficent man....actually saying that after the election he would have more flexibilty during his 2nd term.. mad teabaggers, that all you ppl. are/
Ayy ease up goose
James River

Richmond, VA

#9689 Mar 30, 2014
2CentsWorth_2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it amazing that liberals CANNOT or WILL NOT see what their boy has done in the past 5 1/2 years. The social experiment of a black president is, on it's face, a solid idea that was way overdue. Having said that we must recognize that the thing we have in the white house isn't even a real black man. Like everything else about hussein obama, it's about image; the perception that he has America's best interest at heart. His lies, distortions, sleight of hand maneuvers have been a disgrace to our once proud and world leading country. If not so serious it would have been funny to see Putin smack our boy around on the world stage like a playground punk. Combine that with the liberal cretins in the House and Senate and we have a perfect storm designed to 'FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". Dirty harry reid and nasty nancy piglousy have the mindset that even if oblamer would defecate in their mouths, they would be obligated to thank him for free fertilizer.
you are the boy....and a nasty evil racist too. you bunch of teabagging neo-nazi anti-semetic traitors. get with your boy putin, he loves fake patriots of america like y'all.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9690 Mar 30, 2014
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest big fella. I know you trippin . get your facts straight. Its over!
whats over son.....get your fox facts straight. better yet, move to crimea and let putin rule your sorry azz.
James River

Richmond, VA

#9691 Mar 30, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Ah, the troll and his/her puppets are out in force tonight.
Why feed that fool and myriad personalities?
S/he's a provocateur. No sources, just mindless snippets from the likes of kos, huffpo, and the underground.
Intellectually dishonest, unworthy of response.
such a great post.....NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richmond needs a Sambos Restaurant 2 hr Jerry Dilddo 2
Both Sides Wrong 2 hr Jerry Dilddo 2
Replace DOC Leadership Wed Replace DOC Leade... 1
News ICE agents arrest 82 people, 68 with criminal c... Aug 15 spytheweb 8
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance