Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 11,868

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9224 Mar 22, 2014
Bush blundered by not wanting the advice of the Al Qadea investigator, Richard Clarke. That copy of the fax for inclusion into the President Daily Briefing says it all.
Yet those people justifying the neglect of the Bush admin continue to make up wild tales and excuses that are blatant lies.
This guy in here is trying to blame Clinton unknowing that fax exist and was made public at the hearing
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9225 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension skills are in need of some serious assistance.
What the article pointed out was that the information of hijackings and using planes as weapons went down to the Clinton administration--not Bush's. In fact, according to this article, Clinton received that information over one year and three months before Bush ever arrived on the scene.
Bush was made aware of "possible" terrorist attempts. And if you read the article, it clearly placed the blame of not recognizing terrorists getting flight training at the feet of the FBI--not Bush. furthermore, the information that Bush received was not explicit, it was very ambiguous. This is addition to the fact that Bush took action on those ambiguous threats.
Now I didn't post the article to blame Clinton. What I posted the article for was to once and for all end this fallacy that Bush knew of what, when and where this 911 attack was supposed to happen. It's all left-wing blog lies and should be put to rest.
Bush did the best he could possible do with the information he was provided. So did Clinton. You can't expect any President to put the entire country in lockdown over general information. Clinton didn't do it and neither did Bush.
You are lying to try and save face.You have no idea what you're talking about. Barefoot posted the PDB Fax of the pending attack.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9226 Mar 22, 2014
Your Boy Bush failed to heed the advice of the transition team Clinton put together to help navigate Bush through the threat Al Qaeda were to America.

That is willful neglect. Bush was an accesory to those murders.

You are a liar trying to defend the indefenseable. Making up bull as you go.

I long knew you didn't know much about any thing politics. Like typical Republicans at the fringe.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9227 Mar 22, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
KnobHumper, here's a link to the presidental brief Bush got a month before the planes hit which predicted hijacked airliners hitting significant US landparks:
http://whereistheoutrage.net/wp-content/uploa...
Wipe your chin, Section Eight.
PS: The transition team briefed- or tried to brief- with a plan ( http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB14... ) to continue to go after Al Qaeda Condy Rice who had had different priorities
Thanks for that post and exposing the lies the Tea Bagger rattles off!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9229 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read anything from trolls--especially from BarStool so I don't know what he posted.
That funny, Section Eight you and your alias have my DNA running down your chin.

xxxPinocchio wanna hanky?

Location hidden

#9230 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
It's not from Rush, Hannity, Fox
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

You won't find any news from that crowd of draft dodging cowards.

They don't deal in news, they deal in Oxycontin.

Though you do share in common the fact that you haven't lifted a m/f finger for this country, Section Eight.

Though your hand is always out.

Location hidden

#9232 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't need to save face.
It's obvious you are the not kind of fellah that needs to save face, Section Eight: you are a m/f c/s loser who lies when he blinks and who has had his hand out since everyone else your age was serving his country.

No face to save.

Location hidden

#9233 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't makeup anything.
You lie when you blink.

Location hidden

#9234 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
What I do is post proof to my claims.
You told us that your pedophile zimmerman followed that boy for no more than ten seconds.

I called you on it, I slapped the snot out of you every day for for six months while you blubbered like your mother when her customers slipped out the window without paying the bill.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

The only thing you prove, Section Eight, is there is a good reason for you to stay hidden in your slum dwellings.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9235 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read anything from trolls--especially from BarStool so I don't know what he posted.
What I do know is what I posted, and that is a report from a very left-wing news outlet. It's not from Rush, Hannity, Fox or any other outlet you may deem right-wing.
I don't need to save face. I was not the President before or during the attack. And whatever anybody posts stating what Bush knew is absolutely nothing but BS because the Presidents daily briefings are not public record. This is why you depend on news agencies instead of some hack posting something on the internet that has no validation.
Bull, he posted the fax included in the President Daily Briefing Bush ignored alerting him to the anticipated 9/11 attack.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9236 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't makeup anything. What I do is post proof to my claims. I post them here for all to see. And so far, I haven't seen anything on your part to support your claims. All I get from you is this typical liberal Nah-nah nonsense that doesn't invalidate anything I've posted.
So now I'm calling you out. Post credible evidence that Clinton created this so-called transition team that Bush ignored. Again--a credible source.
You full of it. The guy just posted the document revealed at the hearing on 9/11

You're lying
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9237 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't makeup anything. What I do is post proof to my claims. I post them here for all to see. And so far, I haven't seen anything on your part to support your claims. All I get from you is this typical liberal Nah-nah nonsense that doesn't invalidate anything I've posted.
So now I'm calling you out. Post credible evidence that Clinton created this so-called transition team that Bush ignored. Again--a credible source.
You're repeating failed Republican bullcrap fed to you by the imbecils on Fox
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9238 Mar 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do know is what I posted, and that is a report from a very left-wing news outlet. It's not from Rush, Hannity, Fox or any other outlet you may deem right-wing.
I don't need to save face. I was not the President before or during the attack. And whatever anybody posts stating what Bush knew is absolutely nothing but BS because the Presidents daily briefings are not public record. This is why you depend on news agencies instead of some hack posting something on the internet that has no validation.
Save it... That briefing waas declassified to distribute at the Hearing on 9/11

That is just more of what you don't know
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#9239 Mar 22, 2014
These internet post from 2001 suggest you're comprehension skills are lacking and maybe you're detached from reality.

The President's Daily Brief - George Washington University

www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/index...

... The President's Daily Brief ... to Issue Subpoena for Bush's Briefings," The New ... know historically about al Qaeda's determination to attack ...

The August 6 Presidential Daily Briefing - Political ...

whereistheoutrage.net/al-qaeda/911-august-6-p... ...

The August 6th presidential daily briefing was ... the Millennium Day Bomber is probably the most vivid example of Al Qaeda ... What if President Bush had called ...

CNN.com - White House releases bin Laden memo - Apr 12,

www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/10/bush.brief...

Apr 12, 2004 The White House said the presidential daily briefing, or PDB, was requested by Bush,... An allegation that al Qaeda had been considering ways to ...

Report: George W. Bush briefed on Al Qaeda - Kevin ...

www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81030.html

Sep 11, 2012 ... warnings about Al Qaedas plans to ... Bush administration knew in May of Al Qaedas ... this briefing or any that followed to Bush were ...

Neocons Convinced Bush to Ignore Al Qaeda Attack Warnings ...

www.alternet.org/hot-news-views/neocons-convi... ...

... warnings about al Qaeda activity in ... Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack ... daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be

Bush knew, he just willfully neglected to listen and take preventive measures to save American citizens.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension skills are in need of some serious assistance.
What the article pointed out was that the information of hijackings and using planes as weapons went down to the Clinton administration--not Bush's. In fact, according to this article, Clinton received that information over one year and three months before Bush ever arrived on the scene.
Bush was made aware of "possible" terrorist attempts. And if you read the article, it clearly placed the blame of not recognizing terrorists getting flight training at the feet of the FBI--not Bush. furthermore, the information that Bush received was not explicit, it was very ambiguous. This is addition to the fact that Bush took action on those ambiguous threats.
Now I didn't post the article to blame Clinton. What I posted the article for was to once and for all end this fallacy that Bush knew of what, when and where this 911 attack was supposed to happen. It's all left-wing blog lies and should be put to rest.
Bush did the best he could possible do with the information he was provided. So did Clinton. You can't expect any President to put the entire country in lockdown over general information. Clinton didn't do it and neither did Bush.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#9240 Mar 22, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/10/bus...

The declassified intelligence report said the FBI had detected "patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings."

The names of countries that supplied the CIA with intelligence have been removed from the memo dealing with Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network and dated August 6, 2001.

"We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from a [redacted] service in 1998 saying that bin Laden wanted to hijack a U.S. aircraft to secure the release of 'Blind Sheikh' Omar Abdel Rahman and other U.S.-held extremists," the memo says in part.

Former counterterrorism aide Richard Clarke had testified two weeks before that the White House had ignored warnings about bin Laden's terrorist organization. Clarke said the Bush administration, including Rice, was aware of al Qaeda threats but did not treat them as "urgent."

The commission asked that the presidential daily briefing be declassified after Rice's testimony.

"This was the commission's hope," spokesman Al Felzenberg said Saturday.

"The White House has now complied. The White House agreed to release the documents. This is what the commission had hoped."

The August briefing was delivered to Bush at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.

Some commission members said the administration was given enough information about bin Laden's intentions and capabilities to have warned the public that an attack was possible.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#9241 Mar 22, 2014
These reports don't jive with what you are saying. Looks like you're making up your own facts in a defensive nature.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9242 Mar 22, 2014
Tea baggers, libertarians, and republicans are supporters of Russias illegal aggression in Ukraine. Why i say this, there is no support for Obama, for you ppl. wanted him to fail from the beginning. Because of your wishes it seems like he has failed....and in that failing you ppl have agreed with RUssia in seeing that he fails. Now...the chickens have come home to roost. You satanic imps.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#9243 Mar 22, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignoring Financial Armageddon in 2008. The burning of America
Now see, you are ignoring the fact that the dems were in control of the congress( both houses) at that time. Bush had NO chance of getting anything passed at that time. It is funny how you liberals forget that fact. But, as I have said before, you liberals lie and the ignorant believe you, because you have the liberal media leading the way.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9247 Mar 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Excluding the whack job sites, the major sites all state that Bush had no idea that terrorists were going to use our planes to take down the towers. Also is the fact that the security breaches that did take place were at the hands of our agencies and not Bush.
So once again I will go to a pretty left-wing news agency-the BBC, and here is what they concluded about the final 911 commission report:
"At no point before 9/11 was the Department of Defense fully engaged in the mission of countering al-Qaeda, even though it was perhaps the most dangerous foreign enemy threatening the United States"
"The FBI did not have the capability to link the collective knowledge of agents in the field to national priorities"
"The terrorist danger from Bin Laden and al-Qaeda was not a major topic for policy debate among the public, the media or in the Congress. Indeed, it barely came up during the 2000 presidential campaign"
No single individual was to blame, but both individuals and institutions had to take responsibility for failing to stop the attacks
Missed opportunities
The report finds that the 9/11 plot might have been nipped in the bud had the security services done their work more thoroughly, although it accepts that "since the plotters were flexible and resourceful, we cannot know whether any single step or series of steps would have defeated them".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3917703.s...
Save that boot jack lying. A copy of the PDB is attached to those reports from Aug 6, 2001
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9249 Mar 23, 2014
Richard Clarke was Clinton's counterterrorism expert. Bush held him over after the Clinton exit interview. Clarke also testified before the 9/11 Commission investigating the Attack. He acknowledged he informed Bush but Bush would not pritorize Al Qadea and Bin Laden threats confirmed by the FBI and CIA
You're lying. Damn the web site info Each site posted that same declassified briefing where the gist of the threat involving hijacking planes was explained in detail to Georrge Bush
Stop making up lies. If you have comprehension issues tell us. That is better than exaggerating and lying about common facts and the obvious neglect of Bush to protect Americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes There us Taxation without Representation 5 hr WeThePeople 2
ISIS Already in U.S. 10 hr WeThePeople 1
Mom and Pop restaurant in Chester VA Sep 16 Robin 4
Unsung African American Hero Historical Society Sep 15 HSsjDourahthy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Review: Richard S. Vacca, D.D.S. Sep 10 Vaccamidlothianva 1
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
•••
•••
Chesterfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••