Why They Hate Obama

There are 12492 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9145 Mar 21, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up'
Gosh, hotel workers having to work, it must be very distressing.

No doubt as stressful as you found it filling out forms when the state told you it would no longer giver you money when you weren't bothering to go out looking for a job, mjjjizzemm.

Odd that you were still able to pay millions of dollars in taxes when not working, eh?

Location hidden

#9146 Mar 21, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mess we let America become in such a short time.
you should leave now while the borders are still open.

It's not like you have anything invested.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9147 Mar 21, 2014
Gawd how you liberal pukes keep repeating lies over and over. Perhaps you are believing all those lies that Obama and company have been filling your vacuum heads with. You are so pathetic, but it would be better to squash all of you like the bugs you are.

Location hidden

#9148 Mar 21, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Gawd how you liberal pukes keep repeating lies over and over.
crawl back into your bottle cookie.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9149 Mar 21, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You a Motel 6 kind of guy? Beer budget vacations maybe?
I enjoy travel in general. Motel 6 can be ok for a quick business trip, but I prefer a good B & B. I suggest contacting the Chamber of Commerce for any place you wish to visit. I'm going to Cooperstown this summer to visit the NY Yankee Baseball Hall of Fame.

I won't bankrupt the country or bill our grandchildren for my extravagance, unlike michelle "let them eat healthcare" Antoinette.

I also travel light, unlike barock's entourage.

barock spent $100 million going to Africa last year for a week.

Fore!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9150 Mar 21, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a high priced vacation, at taxpayers expense...why didn't she just go to Freaknik or Virginia Beach, like all the other coloreds?
She and her family can damn well do as they please. They don't need poor azz hillbillies like you to rule their lives.
Coloreds eh....that would include you.
Why don't you go to your beloved Crimea....commie lover.
Why

Oak Hill, WV

#9151 Mar 21, 2014
why do they hate obumbles, because he is weak, a poor leader and pathetic gay men like barefoot support him.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9152 Mar 21, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your appeasing opinion.
barock surrendered in both Iraq and Afghanistan, emboldening our enemies and demoralizing our troops and allies.
barock has gutted the air force and navy in addition to the ground forces of the army and marines. He cut the F-22, and has 3 aircraft carriers sitting at the dock with no fuel.
barock turned recession to global depression and arab spring to winter. It appears his next trick is WW3.
Piss on you hyenas.....Our President can do nothing right in you ppls. eyesight. Since you white ppl. have never given any support to him...make your way to Crimea where you can love up on Putin. Commie lover!!!!!!!!!!

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9153 Mar 21, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, hotel workers having to work, it must be very distressing.
No doubt as stressful as you found it filling out forms when the state told you it would no longer giver you money when you weren't bothering to go out looking for a job, mjjjizzemm.
Odd that you were still able to pay millions of dollars in taxes when not working, eh?
Only an ignorant liberal would accuse Chinese hotel workers of not working. No race is perfect. We all have positive and negative attributes. Laziness in not in the current panoply of Asian traits.

We know parasitical liberals like you pay no tax. You don't know the difference between a deduction and a credit.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9154 Mar 21, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
drive herself? Are you kidding, the queen is driven, she does not 'drive' she may even start to ride on one of those things that 6-8 guys tote, like Queen Nefertiti rode in.
Why don't you go and lick Putins bare chest or suck his toes.....commie lover!!!!!!!!!!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9155 Mar 21, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.

Get your own words boy....Obama is President.....what is your famous clain.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9156 Mar 21, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so is Stokely Carmichael.
so is ronald wilson reagan(666).
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9158 Mar 21, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
our airport is bigger than your whole town, including the project you stays in.
Like your state is something to brag about.....the peaches are full of worms and you ppl. go ape-shyt when 2inches of snow falls.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9159 Mar 21, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot,$8,350-per-ni ght suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone'– and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'
Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother Marian Robinson are staying in a sumptuous presidential suite at a Beijing Westin hotel
Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'
Secret Service agents are monopolizing elevators and booting high-paying guests from their rooms to occupy a block of space near the first lady
Both front and back doors of the hotel are blocked off, with Chinese and U.S. security agents screening everyone who enters
Ordinary Chinese describe Mrs. Obama and her family as kind and gracious, but hotel staff are 'fed up'
Why should the staff be upset at the entourage....its mgmt. that they should be upset with, considering they don't get paid any extra money. How would they like us to treat their 1st Lady's entourage if she dared to visit America. Piss on those poor azz slant eyes.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9160 Mar 21, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mess we let America become in such a short time.
There outta be a law,,,,,,
Yeah you suck-butts love every minute of it....so much so that you ppl support Putin over Obama. COMMIE LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9161 Mar 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody loves Commies more than Hussein. Just aks the US Communist Party.
Don't think so boy.....Putin and you teabagging loons are on the same page. Following a black just ain't your style. Just check it out, none of you would support Obama's military action against Syria. Commie lover!!!!!!!!!!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9162 Mar 21, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Gawd how you liberal pukes keep repeating lies over and over. Perhaps you are believing all those lies that Obama and company have been filling your vacuum heads with. You are so pathetic, but it would be better to squash all of you like the bugs you are.
Still injecting ignorance in your brain, i see. Go somwhere and sit down commie lover.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9163 Mar 21, 2014
Why wrote:
why do they hate obumbles, because he is weak, a poor leader and pathetic gay men like barefoot support him.
Yeah.....i hope your state doesn't ask Obama for any Federal funds to clean up your stinking rivers from that deadly spill. The nerve of you calling someone weak....the ppl. of WV are poor as a church mouse and ignorant as hell. Bunch of inbred monoloids.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#9165 Mar 21, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an ignorant liberal would accuse Chinese hotel workers of not working. No race is perfect. We all have positive and negative attributes. Laziness in not in the current panoply of Asian traits.
We know parasitical liberals like you pay no tax. You don't know the difference between a deduction and a credit.
Chinese ppl. work without pay, they are slaves. They do however get one loaf o bread a month.
angel

Boise, ID

#9175 Mar 22, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>obama is weak, and he will fall under putin. He already has shown he is no match for the VLAD.
All these Teabagging Butt Boys acting like Junior High Girls with a crush over Putin crack me up.
Repub Clost Cases.
Just like Limbaugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Journey and Night Ranger at Richmond Coliseum (Sep '09) 7 hr Truth 2
Credo Mobile Supports Planned Parenthood Sat WatchmanOntheWall 1
Legal Action You Can Take to Deal with Sanctuar... Jan 20 ConcernedCitizen 1
Reasons to Oppose Balanced Budget Amendment Jan 15 Dominique Millstone 2
Like and following social pages Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jan '16 Steve 56
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance