Why They Hate Obama

There are 12491 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9020 Mar 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican leadership of Congress has no influence as to who the President hires for departments
You have already established yourself as a person who doesn't know what the f*k your talking about.

It's nice that you stop in every day when the rest of us are working to reestablish that.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9021 Mar 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Horray for you or should I say horray for me. How many out of the 14 million you chaim have enrolled in obamacare have actually paid for it? I dare say 20% or less. What say you?
The insurance companies report 85%
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9022 Mar 19, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course people who don't contribute to the tax base don't have a problem with it,,,but,,the plot thickens.
Not only is Moosechelle taking her 75 assistants,daughters,mother and adviser at the tax payers expense,shes not allowing any press to travel with them.
What is it shes up to that she suddenly doesn't want documented and splashed across every rag sheet in America?
This media hore is hiding something when she doesn't invite the press along.
Ms Obama is America's ambassador. She doesn't answer to the likes of you
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9023 Mar 19, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake wanna be Vet wishing death on fellow Americans?
How patriotic of you.
F'in douche bag fake wanna be Vet.
Tony Tony Tony, you and little foster and all you loonie-toons progressives need to come back to reality. Your little boy Obama is bringing the globe toward total disaster. He is in way over his head and drowning and taking us down with him. He needs his diapers changed and his butt wiped after Putin cleans the toilet with him. I don't wish death on my fellow Americans, but you liberal pukes are not fellow Americans. You are nothing but traitors and welfare parasites that want everyone else to take care of you. Even a cockroach is more worthy of life then your kind---douche bag---fake human being.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9024 Mar 19, 2014
Moosechelle has no business in China, unless she is looking to find a place for her and her family after Obama destroys the USA.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#9025 Mar 20, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Tony Tony Tony, you and little foster and all you loonie-toons progressives need to come back to reality. Your little boy Obama is bringing the globe toward total disaster. He is in way over his head and drowning and taking us down with him. He needs his diapers changed and his butt wiped after Putin cleans the toilet with him. I don't wish death on my fellow Americans, but you liberal pukes are not fellow Americans. You are nothing but traitors and welfare parasites that want everyone else to take care of you. Even a cockroach is more worthy of life then your kind---douche bag---fake human being.
Dose of reality for you the fake war hero / see where I live, right?

Go ahead, put your big boy pants on, and Google where I live.

There goes your welfare scenario dumbass!

You keep on watching them war movies wishing you were one of "Those" guys, which you're not!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9026 Mar 20, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course people who don't contribute to the tax base don't have a problem with it,,,but,,the plot thickens.
Not only is Moosechelle taking her 75 assistants,daughters,mother and adviser at the tax payers expense,shes not allowing any press to travel with them.
What is it shes up to that she suddenly doesn't want documented and splashed across every rag sheet in America?
its just a little honky payback, more to come.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9031 Mar 20, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Mihelle "let them eat healthcare" Antoinette is America's ambassador. She doesn't answer to the likes of you
She does until barock completes his usurpation of power.

Eva Braun's in china now, with her kids and mother on another vacation.

NO PRESS ALLOWED

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9032 Mar 20, 2014
Mr. Big Bad John Roberts was here!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9033 Mar 20, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
NO PRESS ALLOWED
You and guys like you are jealous you can't afford such a trip
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9034 Mar 20, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
NO PRESS ALLOWED
pains you she can get to China and the nearest you'll get is the tag in a knock off fruit of the loom T Shirt
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9035 Mar 20, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Moosechelle has no business in China, unless she is looking to find a place for her and her family after Obama destroys the USA.
America was destroyed from 10 years of Republican domintion in Congress. Obama restored dignity and purpose
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9036 Mar 20, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
its just a little honky payback, more to come.
Mr Willie, still awaiting some racial inspired uprising? That ended with your surrender in 64
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9037 Mar 20, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
A good mom would do so in shielding her children from press exploitation.

Alpharetta, GA

#9038 Mar 20, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Willie, still awaiting some racial inspired uprising? That ended with your surrender in 64
who is Mr Willie? Yes, we surrendered in 64....that is 1964, when your hero LBJ signed the great welfare society act, allowing 3-4 generations of your people to sit on the porch waiting on their free check to be delivered.

Or were you thinking of 1864, when R E Lee surrendered to the Yankees at the end of the War of Northern Aggression?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9039 Mar 20, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You and guys like you are jealous you can't afford such a trip
I'm paying the interest on the loan for it now... and your welfare too.

It's being added to the debt the 0rganizer doubled.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9040 Mar 20, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
who is Mr Willie? Yes, we surrendered in 64....that is 1964, when your hero LBJ signed the great welfare society act, allowing 3-4 generations of your people to sit on the porch waiting on their free check to be delivered.
Or were you thinking of 1864, when R E Lee surrendered to the Yankees at the end of the War of Northern Aggression?
Actually welfare was passed when the Soc Sec act was signed. In 64 LBJ responded to overy poverty in the Southern lowlands there
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9041 Mar 20, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm paying the interest on the loan for it now... and your welfare too.
It's being added to the debt the 0rganizer doubled.
Son you couldn't afford to pay anything for or to me.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9042 Mar 20, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
The 64 war on Poverty was in response to the kennedy tour through the southern econ wastelands. Those areas are still a basin
of poverty

Alpharetta, GA

#9043 Mar 20, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The 64 war on Poverty was in response to the kennedy tour through the southern econ wastelands. Those areas are still a basin
of poverty
compared to ashburn VA, the south is the Cote de azur

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone 8 hr Prison Officers A... 1
The Glass Lady (Mar '09) 11 hr Bill Thompson 12
Statues of the Confedracy Tue Patriot 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance