Why They Hate Obama

There are 12512 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8940 Mar 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush squandered the surplus, cut revenues in, and increased spending. Fiscal disaster!
As stupid as you are ignorant and uneducated.

Uh oh, KNUS radio reports Il Douche told his literary agent he was born in Kenya, the lies continue to pile up. Liar of the century.

“you know i know”

denver

#8941 Mar 18, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I make a very substantial living.
My daughter is currently in a private Catholic college, my son graduates high school next year.
And what I pay in taxes, just property taxes, dwarf whatever you've spent over the last 10 years moron.
I've never spoken ill of you partner - you can't afford the same consideration I see.
You're just a simple POS. Now, SHOO!
Liar, you live under a bridge and survive on welfare. BTW, my company employs 57 people and i live very well.

Now lick some glue off the seam of your refrigerator box.

“you know i know”

denver

#8942 Mar 18, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush tax cuts were good and had absolutely nothing to do with the financial collapse. Bush cuts taxes and revenues rose, because it spurred activity.
Thank you for proving you have no expertise in macro-economics.
The facts prove it, Tonita and Foster are idiots who ignore facts, preferring demorat lies.

Demorats own the recession 100%

“you know i know”

denver

#8943 Mar 18, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pathetically sad, uncaring individual you are to attack children by saying this of their parents. The majority of whom work.
Look in the mirror - people like you are exactly what's wrong in America.
Lazy, worthless welfare mooches like you are what's wrong with America. Get off your fat butt and get a job.

BTW Missy, I didn't attack any children, learn how to read.

“you know i know”

denver

#8944 Mar 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate this, Missy:
How do I qualify for an exemption from the fee for not having health coverage?
Hardship exemptions
If you have any of the circumstances below that affect your ability to purchase health insurance coverage, you may qualify for a “hardship” exemption:
You were homeless.
You were evicted in the past 6 months or were facing eviction or foreclosure.
You received a shut-off notice from a utility company.
You recently experienced domestic violence.
You recently experienced the death of a close family member.
You experienced a fire, flood, or other natural or human-caused disaster that caused substantial damage to your property.
You filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months.
You had medical expenses you couldn’t pay in the last 24 months.
You experienced unexpected increases in necessary expenses due to caring for an ill, disabled, or aging family member.
You expect to claim a child as a tax dependent who’s been denied coverage in Medicaid and CHIP, and another person is required by court order to give medical support to the child. In this case, you do not have the pay the penalty for the child
As a result of an eligibility appeals decision, you’re eligible for enrollment in a qualified health plan (QHP) through the Marketplace, lower costs on your monthly premiums, or cost-sharing reductions for a time period when you weren’t enrolled in a QHP through the Marketplace.
You were determined ineligible for Medicaid because your state didn’t expand eligibility for Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act
Your individual insurance plan was cancelled and you believe other Marketplace plans are unaffordable.
You experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance.
----------
Read carefully the last 2, ANYONE can claim these, there's no enforcement mechanism.
Hopefully this will be the last nail in the coffin of the disaster Obamakare.
https://www.healthcare.gov/exemptions/
Gee, where's blowhard Tonita? hiding under his "bed" like Il Douche?

“you know i know”

denver

#8946 Mar 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some nerve to ask for proof.
You seem to revel in your ignorance, god only knows why.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8947 Mar 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. The economy was great until the housing crisis.
The economy was great in 1929 right up to the day the market crashed.

Whose fault was that?

Clinton?

Obama?
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8948 Mar 18, 2014
Brad wrote:
Moosechelle,the 2 kids,the mother and a top advisor to go on yet ANOTHER vacation to China.
When asked the cost to taxpayers the answer was,"we can't disclose the cost for security reasons."
???
Don't worry about the 1st Family.......i support them in having the time of their lives. Don't like it....too bad, you can't do a damn thing about it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8949 Mar 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to revel in your ignorance, god only knows why.
And you revel knee deep in DNA samples donated by boys at bar next to the AFB.

And God doesn't have a clue as to why.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8950 Mar 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a lie....the housing crash was not the sole factor in anything. Those 2 fake wars robbed us of our economic footing, and you can blame Bush and you teabagging republicans.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8951 Mar 18, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
foster, you drank the Kool-Aid. The last 2 years of Bush 44 were controlled by your beloved dumbocrats. Fanny and Freddy were the ideas of dumbocrats. ALL the screw-ups are from you liberal "F"-ups. No wonder Putin loves your Obama so much. Just go play golf.
You're an idiot.....shut that trap up!!!!!!!!!!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8952 Mar 18, 2014
To all you simpletons that argue over trivial things, be made aware that the world is on the brink of nuclear chaos. Russia is going to make a move against America to test our resolve on confronting their aggression. Russia(putin) will stop at nothing to rub our noses in the dirt, and they feel it can be done rather deftly because of white opposition against President Obama. in America. Yes, its been said that teabaggers and republicans have made Obama a failure on the internaitonal scene.. I indict all you traitors for not supporting Obama and you will cause America to suffer greatly....and not only America, but Israel also. Be made away that all terrorists and thug governments will now challenge America to a TX death match. I blame you sorry rotten no good traitors for whats coming against America. Better put your heads between your legs and kiss your arses goodbye.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8953 Mar 18, 2014
Beautiful Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>If you support the NSA in it's current form and support the policies and tactics Snowden leaked you have no right to consider yourself a true conservative in American politics.
I'm not a conservative...and i do not support what Snowden did. The NSA was dong their job in protecting this nation from anotner terrorist attack, which at anytime that lost plane could very well be the WMD. You ppl. are so blind that it boggles the mind. Wake up you idiots, your boy has already done the damage to our intelligence gathering. Russia/China/Pakistan/Iran/N Korea will be gunning for us at full speed.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8955 Mar 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Job loss began to multiply in 2006 which marked 10 yrs of Repub majority in congress. The Markets became unsteady in 2007 then the snowball affect til 2009
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8956 Mar 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the Republican agenda, why didn't they do it when they controlled the entire federal government under Bush?
Can you name the last President to cut Medicare? I'll give you a hint: Commie Care.
The Reps tried to privatize soc sec in 2005
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#8958 Mar 18, 2014
RVA, you must be Mayor Jones (in Richmond,Va.) or an ignorant fool that thinks like him( all you Obama lovers think alike). Sorry that I didn't drink the "Kool-Aid" like you idiots, I can think for myself and can reason unlike you progressives. Putin just loves you and your Obama, he likes "BJs", and buttlickersssssss. The whole world will pay for the stupid fools like you who put this "F-UP" in the White House. I just hope I get to see you all die first before the rest of us go.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8962 Mar 19, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
RVA, you must be Mayor Jones (in Richmond,Va.) or an ignorant fool that thinks like him( all you Obama lovers think alike). Sorry that I didn't drink the "Kool-Aid" like you idiots, I can think for myself and can reason unlike you progressives. Putin just loves you and your Obama, he likes "BJs", and buttlickersssssss. The whole world will pay for the stupid fools like you who put this "F-UP" in the White House. I just hope I get to see you all die first before the rest of us go.
if you don't vote dem you'll never cast a vote for a president.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#8963 Mar 19, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>if you don't vote dem you'll never cast a vote for a president.
History shows you to be a liar.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8964 Mar 19, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
. I just hope I get to see you all die first before the rest of us go.
Boy, why be so violent and so histrionic - an easier way would be to find better repube candidates and to win an election. Nobody dies and the system works. Try ....
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8965 Mar 19, 2014
RVA wrote:
. Better put your heads between your legs and kiss your arses goodbye.
Boy, why be so dramatic and histrionic. Why not find some better repube candidates and win an election. No kissing, no legs, no arses but a grown up way to move forward. Try ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'This is all I've ever known' Fri Silent Echo 1
An Open Letter to Companies Firing Donald Trump Jul 2 An Angry American 1
Review: Famous Brown's Soul Food (Jun '13) Jul 2 Brainiac of Beaco... 20
News HOLMBERG: Let's tear down the OTHER monuments t... Jul 2 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
A Day of Infammy for America Jun 30 yes or no 3
The Transgender Agenda is Being Imposed Without... Jun 30 Culture Auditor 17
Hope Clinic Jun 28 Wonderer 1
More from around the web

Chesterfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages