Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8829 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
because you ignor and deny Bush policy failures in 2006,2007,2008 and 2009
Says who? You? I have nothing to deny, Bush's tax cuts had the economy humming, even after 9/11. Name one thing Bush did without demorat votes.

“you know i know”

denver

#8830 Mar 17, 2014
The Bush economy:

"Democrats like to claim the 1990s were a golden age while the Bush years have been disastrous. But as the nearby chart shows, Mr. Bush inherited a recession. The dot-com bubble had burst in 2000, and the economy was sinking even before the shock of 9/11, the corporate scandals and Sarbanes-Oxley. Mr. Bush's original tax-cut proposal was designed in part as insurance against such a downturn."

"However, to win over Senate Democrats, Mr. Bush both phased in the tax rate reductions and settled for politically popular but economically feckless tax rebate checks. Those checks provided a short-term lift to consumer spending but no real boost to risk-taking or business investment, which was still recovering from the tech implosion. By late 2002, the economy was struggling again -- which is when Mr. Bush proposed his second round of tax cuts."

"This time the tax rate reductions were immediate, and they included cuts in capital gains and dividends designed to spur business incentives. As the tax cuts became law in late May 2003, the recovery began in earnest. Growth averaged nearly 4% over the next three years, the jobless rate fell from 6.3% in June 2003 to 4.4% in October 2006, and real wages began to grow despite rising food and energy prices. The 2003 tax cut was the high point of Bush economic policy."

"Nonetheless, the budget deficit did fall mid-decade, as tax revenues soared with the expansion. In fiscal 2007, the deficit hit $161 billion, or an economically trivial 1.2% of GDP. That seems like a distant memory after the bailout blowout of the last few months, but the point is that the Bush tax cuts aren't responsible for the deficits. Before the recession hit, federal tax revenues had climbed above their postwar average of 18.3% of GDP."

Then the demorat authored mortgage meltdown occurred and here we are, Il Douche has benefited the rich and the 1%'ers, no one else.

“you know i know”

denver

#8831 Mar 17, 2014
$3.72 a gallon for gas, but Il Douche and ignorant libs don't want the XL pipeline.

Barry Blumpkin fails America again.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8836 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your education is incomplete.
Minerial rights belong to the property owner in America
Exxon and Mobil are public only if you're a shareholder
minerial?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#8837 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
because you ignor and deny Bush policy failures in 2006,2007,2008 and 2009
barock makes Bush look like Abraham Washington.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#8838 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The Govt Seizing private lands for foreign corporate activity is Facism.. Land rights is fundamental to being Amerrican
Have you seen barock's brownshirts at the EPA, IRS or TSA lately?

Fore!
dont know N dont care

Greenfield, IN

#8839 Mar 17, 2014
mjjCPA;) U shoulda editing barock&putin with 777;) not Carter & iran;-0
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8840 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dimwitted fool, we already have tens of thousands of miles of pipelines.
Why don't you answer the question? Bawk, bawk
What has thar to do with the Govt seizing private property to give to a foreign corporation?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8841 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? You? I have nothing to deny, Bush's tax cuts had the economy humming, even after 9/11. Name one thing Bush did without demorat votes.
Bankrupt America and pushed the global economy into a depression
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8842 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
The Bush economy:
"Democrats like to claim the 1990s were a golden age while the Bush years have been disastrous. But as the nearby chart shows, Mr. Bush inherited a recession. The dot-com bubble had burst in 2000, and the economy was sinking even before the shock of 9/11, the corporate scandals and Sarbanes-Oxley. Mr. Bush's original tax-cut proposal was designed in part as insurance against such a downturn."
"However, to win over Senate Democrats, Mr. Bush both phased in the tax rate reductions and settled for politically popular but economically feckless tax rebate checks. Those checks provided a short-term lift to consumer spending but no real boost to risk-taking or business investment, which was still recovering from the tech implosion. By late 2002, the economy was struggling again -- which is when Mr. Bush proposed his second round of tax cuts."
"This time the tax rate reductions were immediate, and they included cuts in capital gains and dividends designed to spur business incentives. As the tax cuts became law in late May 2003, the recovery began in earnest. Growth averaged nearly 4% over the next three years, the jobless rate fell from 6.3% in June 2003 to 4.4% in October 2006, and real wages began to grow despite rising food and energy prices. The 2003 tax cut was the high point of Bush economic policy."
"Nonetheless, the budget deficit did fall mid-decade, as tax revenues soared with the expansion. In fiscal 2007, the deficit hit $161 billion, or an economically trivial 1.2% of GDP. That seems like a distant memory after the bailout blowout of the last few months, but the point is that the Bush tax cuts aren't responsible for the deficits. Before the recession hit, federal tax revenues had climbed above their postwar average of 18.3% of GDP."
Then the demorat authored mortgage meltdown occurred and here we are, Il Douche has benefited the rich and the 1%'ers, no one else.
Jan 2001 unemployment was 4.1%, 260,000 jobs created.

Jan 2009 8% unemployment, 560,000 jobs loss
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8843 Mar 17, 2014
Bush policies doubled unemployment and lead to the greatest job loss to ever hit America. American loss T million jobs from Sept 08 to Jan 09 not counting the drainage of 10 million manufactering jobs during the 2 Bush terms in the white house.

“you know i know”

denver

#8844 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
What has thar to do with the Govt seizing private property to give to a foreign corporation?
That's not what's happening, you're ignorant of the facts and you're still avoiding questions.

“you know i know”

denver

#8845 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankrupt America and pushed the global economy into a depression
Wrong as usual, that was the demorats and their welfare mortgage program that of course blew up in the taxpayers faces, like everything they do.

“you know i know”

denver

#8846 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan 2001 unemployment was 4.1%, 260,000 jobs created.
Jan 2009 8% unemployment, 560,000 jobs loss
Yup, the demorat authored mortgage meltdown that Bush tried to prevent.

You've been brainwashed, boyson.

“you know i know”

denver

#8847 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
Bush policies doubled unemployment and lead to the greatest job loss to ever hit America. American loss T million jobs from Sept 08 to Jan 09 not counting the drainage of 10 million manufactering jobs during the 2 Bush terms in the white house.
Brainwashed.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#8848 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
Which Bush policies?

Be specific.

I stipulate it was liberal policies that did it. The CRA created the barney fwank housing bubble that harry pelosi popped with high oil prices.

barock turned recession to global depression with 0failurecare, the greatest job killing middle class tax increase in American history.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8849 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
The Bush economy:
The worst since WWII... with one exception... the Reagan recession.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8850 Mar 17, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
I stipulate it was liberal policies that did it.
You also told us that you have paid millions of dollars in taxes.

You understand why no one- no one- pays much attention, eh, mjjjizzem.

I guess you forgot you told us about getting fired after trying to teach economics to college freshman who knew more than you.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#8851 Mar 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You
Answer the question, shoeless.

Which Bush policies?

Nobody cares what prison you're in.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8852 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool, you slurp up every piece of lying garbage the Luddites and Nazi's of the left tell you.
If the XL pipeline created one job it would be more than the liar in chief failure Il Douche has created.
My hiring the neighbor kid to shovel the driveway created moire jobs than Il Douche and the dems have created in the last 5 years.
47 million on food stamps and holding.
Where's the jobs?
No, I actually research the truth. It is you unfortunately that believes everything told to you.

Of the 47 million on food stamps;

45% are children;
10% are disabled;
9% are the elderly.

Do some research numbnuts - you talk a lot, but never prove anything.

http://www.cbpp.org/files/1-29-13fa.pdf

Read buddy, read!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion is Wrong Apr 18 Cry for help 1
Replace DOC Leadership (Aug '17) Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover (May '17) May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages