Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8588 Mar 11, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gawd are you a moron!!!!!
"President Obama was on vacation for 26 days during his first year in office (2009). Ronald Reagan spent 42 days on vacation during his first year in office (1981). President George H.W. Bush was on vacation less than his son, 40 days, in 1989, his first year in office. President Obama was on vacation less in his first year in office than the previous three Republican Presidents.
No President since Reagan was on vacation less than Bill Clinton. Presidents Clinton and Carter vacationed the least of any of the last seven chief executives."
http://politic365.com/2012/05/08/obamas-vacat ...
Either refute with evidence, or go back to the truck stop, where you belong Dumbo.
Reagan and Bush didn't turn recession to global depression and arab spring to winter by golfing from behind, unlike the golfing campaigner who surrendered on all fronts.

What's his next trick? WW3?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8589 Mar 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan and Bush didn't turn recession to global depression and arab spring to winter by golfing from behind, unlike the golfing campaigner who surrendered on all fronts.

Is that a new Wedge he golfs with.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8590 Mar 11, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan and Bush didn't turn recession to global depression and arab spring to winter by golfing from behind, unlike the golfing campaigner who surrendered on all fronts.
We'd need to ask those g-ys down at Man's Country to see who his next trick is , I'd suppose.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8593 Mar 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean surrender to liberalism? That's not going to happen anytime in my life. Liberalism is evil and satanic. The promotion of killing babies, the promotion of irresponsibility, the promotion of laziness, the promotion of becoming a government dependent leach.
Sorry, I would rather stick with people that have a inkling of moral substance.
You sound like a Pharisee, making like you are above reproach. The nerve of you in promoting a moralistic self-righteous attitude while condeming others. Thou hypocrite!!!! Truth is, you're like a filthy rag in God's eyesight when you act so piou and uncontaminated. Get your own huse in order instead of trying to be a Molly Maid in someone elses. How can you see to get the speck out of your brothers eye when a 2/4 lodges in yours. You're not a judge of ppls. lives...so, sit down.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8594 Mar 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord didn't live in my neighborhood.
The only people that make whites hate blacks are black people themselves. I had no problem with them provided they stayed where they were at and I stayed here. But blacks are so despicable that they are the only race in the world (outside of those with religious or territorial issues) that strive to move in with people not their own kind. Blacks can't even stand each other.
So they invaded this once quiet, nice and great suburb and destroyed it. How am I supposed to feel about blacks again? Who's fault is it again?
You might as well hate on Jesus....He wasn't a white man. Black folk didn't ask to come here ub tge furst okace,,,,,,byt we;re here and we ain't going nowhere. In America we have the inherent right to live wherever we darn well please....and its nothing you can do about it.
Why is it most uninformed racists like you want to blame tohers for y'alls shortcomings. Yeah....you have the same mentality and curse that was on Hitler when he blamed the Jews for the troubles in Germany. Take responsiibility for your angst and get help quickly. Again i say, you can move to Russia or Ukraine where there is plenty of your folk.....that way, blacks wouldn't be a problem. I'll pay your one way ticket to move there.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8595 Mar 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn straight I am. Integration is a total failed policy. Segregation works to maintain and build neighborhoods and cities.
Like i said, plenty of places in the world for you to plop down that would be freee of blacks. How bout Russia/Ukraine for starters.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8596 Mar 11, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Obama fiddles as the world burns. The "Vacationer in Chief" is running away on vacation again as the world is going to hell. He is worthless, and he has no clue what to do.
K....would you prefer a nuclear exchange with Russia instead of diplomacy to resolve the issues? I noticed you ppl. didn't support Obama when he wanted to take Assad of Syria out....why is that, old vet.....you bunch of paul rand patsies?
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8597 Mar 12, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Help uplift the masses.......yeah, your faith is in government, son. Your words prove that.
Most liberals are lazy and dependent. The cycle of welfare continues unabated. That is a sad and sickening thing. I feel sorry for people who won't or refuse to help themselves.
I'm probably more conservative than you boy. Where your heart is, there will be your treasure. Money is your god and it will you worship. You're a typical stingy old broken down buzzard....all for your self.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8598 Mar 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how Democrats have such control over your minds that you'll believe anything they tell you.
Same goes for you Ted Cruz FOX bots.....
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8599 Mar 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It all starts with their weak mind, the indoctrination makes them low information voters.
Like you ppl. are the only intellects ordained to rule.....get outta here.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8600 Mar 12, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Having a WORKING VACATION and being out playing golf all day are two totally different things. Obama has NO IDEA what real work is all about, and has no clue how the world works. He is really making Jimmy Carter very happy( and Putin too). Liberalism is a mental illness, and a cancer.
Don't be ignorant old vet.....you better be glad that there is no nuclear tension with Russia right now. Keep talking that trash about Obama.....just might get a licking that you didn't ask for.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8601 Mar 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Read a newspaper sometime, ignoramus. Black hate crimes are legion.
Here's just one:
Aurora's Other Massacre Victims' 20-Year Wait for Justice - ABC News
abcnews.go.com US&#8206;
ABC News
by Christina Ng - in 115 Google+ circles
Jul 26, 2012 -... shot dead three teenagers and their manager at a Chuck E. Cheese's.... time and Sylvia was cleaning the salad bar when Nathan Dunlap,...
You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 2/20/14
3 dead females, 3 dead kids, executed with a bullet in the back of the head, for less than $200 dollars
The filthy, scumbag darkie said they deserved it.
If there is any hate crimes now.....remember, you white ppl. started it first. Whats the beef.....karma, ever heard about that!!!!!!!!!!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8602 Mar 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Agree.Those who have the disease should be euthanized.
WHY DON'T YOU START THE PROCESS..... just might get you a concrete casket.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#8604 Mar 12, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DON'T YOU START THE PROCESS..... just might get you a concrete casket.
People like you should be thrown in ovens.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8605 Mar 12, 2014
surrending our country wrote:
<quoted text>
All that sleep and Reagan still did more for our country and proved to be a stronger president.
And are you serious that you can't think of one thing the president could be doing in DC no matter what the Republican's are doing? Not one thing he can do while the Republican's are passing the same bill for the 50th time, nothing huh?
So basically we are good on all fronts then right? Foreign policy, the economy is producing jobs and the GDP are growing at the rates they need to be in order to show a robust recovery, we have no more policies he needs to work on to strengthen our education system because we have pretty high marks there right?!!! Everything is really just going that good huh? So you can't think of anything he could do in DC that he couldn't get done in FL on the golf course.
Amazing, I mean you know that one has to be pretty nave in order to just be a liberal but you still just can't imagine to what extend, and you can always be more shocked when they display it like that.
Reagan invading the resort island of Grenada & Tripling the debt is no strength.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8606 Mar 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Agree.Those who have the disease should be euthanized.
Sounds like a proponent of ethic cleansing. A facist practice
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8607 Mar 12, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Reagan did. George Bush bankrupt America and left the dead body for Obama to revive
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8608 Mar 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>People like you should be thrown in ovens.
There's a solution like mind regimes you embrace have praticed.

Appears you're wishing for old times

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8611 Mar 12, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
... or the 0failurecare death panels doing their rationing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#8612 Mar 12, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you will. Liberalism is a fatal disease for god and country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion is Wrong Wed Cry for help 1
Replace DOC Leadership (Aug '17) Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover (May '17) May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages