Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,467

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8480 Mar 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Black hate crimes stokes the fire of racism, stop the crimes and racism will stop.
If history serves me any truth, it was whites that perpetuated racism in America. Before the white settlers got to these dusty shores, there was no racism like talking about it. Ignorance on you part is a prime example of how ppl. like you want to sweep racist history under the rug. Won't work sir.....too much internet out here to keep ppl. informed of prior and current promoters of racism.....and it damn sure wasn't blacks.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8481 Mar 6, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>white america elected the empty suit.
stop leaning so hard on your racial crutch......that thing cracked a long time ago!!
lol
Yeah yeah.......we'll contnue to lean as long as there is one racist left on this planet. Just b/c white ppl. helped elect Obama, not once but twice doesn't mean racism has ended, quite the contrary. If anything racism has hit an all time high that began with the election of Obama and that has surged around the world...especially amongt caucasion bred nations. America is the prime reason evil is so easily exported around the world. You bet your sweet arse we'll use that crutch time an time over until the last racist is dead and in their grave.

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#8482 Mar 6, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah.......we'll contnue to lean as long as there is one racist left on this planet. Just b/c white ppl. helped elect Obama, not once but twice doesn't mean racism has ended, quite the contrary. If anything racism has hit an all time high that began with the election of Obama and that has surged around the world...especially amongt caucasion bred nations. America is the prime reason evil is so easily exported around the world. You bet your sweet arse we'll use that crutch time an time over until the last racist is dead and in their grave.
what's worse, a white racist, or a black racist?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8484 Mar 6, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
One senator did not cause any of this you moron.
http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/research/fil...
Read an actual article. You look stupid using the Daily Caller as a source.
You look stupid all by yourself.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8485 Mar 6, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
If history serves me any truth, it was whites that perpetuated racism in America. Before the white settlers got to these dusty shores, there was no racism like talking about it. Ignorance on you part is a prime example of how ppl. like you want to sweep racist history under the rug. Won't work sir.....too much internet out here to keep ppl. informed of prior and current promoters of racism.....and it damn sure wasn't blacks.
Blacks are now the biggest racists in America, it's non stop black hate crimes.

I could list them for days.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#8490 Mar 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is valid. We don't vote on the inspiration of a candidate these days. We vote on who we dislike the least. We don't vote on who we want, we vote on who we can keep out.
Man, you got that right.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8491 Mar 6, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Putin gave Barry the finger a long time ago because Barry is weak. Republicans didn't embolden Putin....Obama did!
Right, because Bush really had Putin on the ropes the entire time he was president.

http://tinyurl.com/putinbush11

Bush had a crush on his pal Putin...

Location hidden

#8492 Mar 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you of who had overwhelming support of the US Communist Party
Romney had the overwhelming support of the KKK.

Of course: there are more members of the KKK than there are in the US Communist party.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#8494 Mar 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney had the overwhelming support of the KKK.
Of course: there are more members of the KKK than there are in the US Communist party.
Of course he did. His opponent was black.

Location hidden

#8496 Mar 6, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>there seems to be two dominant traits about you:
1. you were born to lose.
2. you can always be counted on to lower the bar.
1. Shame I'll knocked the sh!t out your first.
2. We can be sure you'll hit your head on the bar

Location hidden

#8497 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he did. His opponent was black.
The KKK has a higher percentage of white Americans than any other group of any significance.

Except the Republican party.

Wipe your chin, TeaBagged.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8498 Mar 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is valid. We don't vote on the inspiration of a candidate these days. We vote on who we dislike the least. We don't vote on who we want, we vote on who we can keep out.
that reaffirms America's appetite for avoiding GOP leadership and politics. If not for gerrymandering.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8501 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK has a higher percentage of white Americans than any other group of any significance.
That is a flat out lie.
are you sure

Coffeyville, KS

#8502 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we do know it sure isn't that ever dying union with the numbers don't we!!!!!hahahahahaha

You might want to take a look at who organized and started the KKK, is sure as hell wasn't white Republican's. It also wasn't white Republican's voting to continue slavery...or to deny blacks the right to vote, or to continue to keep minorities living in a world of poverty and controlled by a party that only serves to enslave them more and more all the time and all for the vote with no concern for the welfare of their lives, the family units, their self respect, their personal responsibility, their children, or the education of their children.

Keeping people stupid seems to be working for the Democratic party, evidenced by your post. The less you know the more you just continue to vote for what is not in your best interest. The more a person just relies on their government for their very existence the more they will vote for those that will continue the handouts. The dumber you are the less likely you are to vote for a hand up. Do some research on your Democrat party. If minorities bother to educate themselves or just listen to those that have and try to tell them the truth instead of calling them Uncle Tom's or traitors to their race the more outraged they would be at the length of time they have been fooled, used, lied too, and held back. But then why would a person want to know the truth when just believing in lies is so damn easy?!!!

You always have to love it when idiots try to connect the KKK to Republican's. I'm not even Republican and I know that is some bs!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8503 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>1. Shame I'll knocked the sh!t out your first.
2. We can be sure you'll hit your head on the bar
Your gerbil already best you two out of three falls.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8504 Mar 7, 2014
are you sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we do know it sure isn't that ever dying union with the numbers don't we!!!!!hahahahahaha
You might want to take a look at who organized and started the KKK, is sure as hell wasn't white Republican's. It also wasn't white Republican's voting to continue slavery...or to deny blacks the right to vote, or to continue to keep minorities living in a world of poverty and controlled by a party that only serves to enslave them more and more all the time and all for the vote with no concern for the welfare of their lives, the family units, their self respect, their personal responsibility, their children, or the education of their children.
Keeping people stupid seems to be working for the Democratic party, evidenced by your post. The less you know the more you just continue to vote for what is not in your best interest. The more a person just relies on their government for their very existence the more they will vote for those that will continue the handouts. The dumber you are the less likely you are to vote for a hand up. Do some research on your Democrat party. If minorities bother to educate themselves or just listen to those that have and try to tell them the truth instead of calling them Uncle Tom's or traitors to their race the more outraged they would be at the length of time they have been fooled, used, lied too, and held back. But then why would a person want to know the truth when just believing in lies is so damn easy?!!!
You always have to love it when idiots try to connect the KKK to Republican's. I'm not even Republican and I know that is some bs!
This is a load of Bull.

“bar0ckistan n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#8505 Mar 7, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush caused a disaster in Iraq numbskull.
The Navy deployed to Georgia did not a single thing.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-bomb-blit...
Bush got the minimum wage raised, no questions asked you fool. But a democrat requests it? You fools fight it - even when the majority of Americans approve of raising the minimum wage;
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165794/americans-r...
Bush sent millions of dollars on pallets that simply disappeared moron;
"It is thought to have been the biggest international cash airlift of all time, when $12billion in aid was flown by the Bush administration to postwar Iraq.
And now, for the first time, investigators auditing the cash have admitted that more than half of that huge amount may have been stolen when it got there in 'the largest theft of funds in national history'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20031...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
You are so unbelievably stupid.
I would just tie the minimum wage to the CPI, and some global cost of living formula, so it's no longer a matter of politics, just economics.. It's far more expensive to live in NY than many other places. A Democrat was just convicted of corruption, and his defense for taking bribes was that he couldn't afford to live on $89K a year. It's true.

The Navy sent to Georgia was a symbolic gesture, like barock putting.

Iraq was far more of a disaster before we liberated and now that barock raised the yellow flag of surrender.

Iraq's oil at least is coming on line. They keep finding more that they didn't even know they had.

The fact remains, under Bush, freedom was on the march. Under barock, it's in retreat.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8506 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't slight Ayran Brotherhood & Neo Nazis

Location hidden

#8507 Mar 7, 2014
are you sure wrote:
You might want to take a look at who organized and started the KKK, is sure as hell wasn't white Republican's.
That's who are in it TODAY, sweetie.

The Republican party of 1860 is not the Republican party of 2014.

If you are not clear on that, look at where the blacks were in the 1870-80s (after the Civil War) and where they are today.

Or... where they aren't, which would be the GOP.

Location hidden

#8508 Mar 7, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That is a flat out lie.
The percent of blacks in the GOP is under 2 percent.

Are you saying you don't having blacks in your local chapter of the KKK?

Or do you wear the hood things to the meeting and can't tell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamb result upgrading 2015 call_08164880179forhelp 50 min DR ADAMS 1
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools (Aug '14) Aug '14 Rife 1
Who won the Chesterfield Clerk of Court Election? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Policepro 1
Getting Lost (Jul '14) Jul '14 travelbug 1
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jul '14 Sure 55
Crystal Burgess - Martins Foods (Jul '14) Jul '14 ohWow 1
tell me... (Jul '10) Jun '14 Jen 5
Chesterfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web