Why They Hate Obama

There are 12511 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#8490 Mar 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is valid. We don't vote on the inspiration of a candidate these days. We vote on who we dislike the least. We don't vote on who we want, we vote on who we can keep out.
Man, you got that right.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8491 Mar 6, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Putin gave Barry the finger a long time ago because Barry is weak. Republicans didn't embolden Putin....Obama did!
Right, because Bush really had Putin on the ropes the entire time he was president.

http://tinyurl.com/putinbush11

Bush had a crush on his pal Putin...

Location hidden

#8492 Mar 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you of who had overwhelming support of the US Communist Party
Romney had the overwhelming support of the KKK.

Of course: there are more members of the KKK than there are in the US Communist party.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#8494 Mar 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney had the overwhelming support of the KKK.
Of course: there are more members of the KKK than there are in the US Communist party.
Of course he did. His opponent was black.

Location hidden

#8496 Mar 6, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>there seems to be two dominant traits about you:
1. you were born to lose.
2. you can always be counted on to lower the bar.
1. Shame I'll knocked the sh!t out your first.
2. We can be sure you'll hit your head on the bar

Location hidden

#8497 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he did. His opponent was black.
The KKK has a higher percentage of white Americans than any other group of any significance.

Except the Republican party.

Wipe your chin, TeaBagged.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8498 Mar 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is valid. We don't vote on the inspiration of a candidate these days. We vote on who we dislike the least. We don't vote on who we want, we vote on who we can keep out.
that reaffirms America's appetite for avoiding GOP leadership and politics. If not for gerrymandering.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#8501 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK has a higher percentage of white Americans than any other group of any significance.
That is a flat out lie.
are you sure

Coffeyville, KS

#8502 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we do know it sure isn't that ever dying union with the numbers don't we!!!!!hahahahahaha

You might want to take a look at who organized and started the KKK, is sure as hell wasn't white Republican's. It also wasn't white Republican's voting to continue slavery...or to deny blacks the right to vote, or to continue to keep minorities living in a world of poverty and controlled by a party that only serves to enslave them more and more all the time and all for the vote with no concern for the welfare of their lives, the family units, their self respect, their personal responsibility, their children, or the education of their children.

Keeping people stupid seems to be working for the Democratic party, evidenced by your post. The less you know the more you just continue to vote for what is not in your best interest. The more a person just relies on their government for their very existence the more they will vote for those that will continue the handouts. The dumber you are the less likely you are to vote for a hand up. Do some research on your Democrat party. If minorities bother to educate themselves or just listen to those that have and try to tell them the truth instead of calling them Uncle Tom's or traitors to their race the more outraged they would be at the length of time they have been fooled, used, lied too, and held back. But then why would a person want to know the truth when just believing in lies is so damn easy?!!!

You always have to love it when idiots try to connect the KKK to Republican's. I'm not even Republican and I know that is some bs!

“True Gun Control”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#8503 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>1. Shame I'll knocked the sh!t out your first.
2. We can be sure you'll hit your head on the bar
Your gerbil already best you two out of three falls.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8504 Mar 7, 2014
are you sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we do know it sure isn't that ever dying union with the numbers don't we!!!!!hahahahahaha
You might want to take a look at who organized and started the KKK, is sure as hell wasn't white Republican's. It also wasn't white Republican's voting to continue slavery...or to deny blacks the right to vote, or to continue to keep minorities living in a world of poverty and controlled by a party that only serves to enslave them more and more all the time and all for the vote with no concern for the welfare of their lives, the family units, their self respect, their personal responsibility, their children, or the education of their children.
Keeping people stupid seems to be working for the Democratic party, evidenced by your post. The less you know the more you just continue to vote for what is not in your best interest. The more a person just relies on their government for their very existence the more they will vote for those that will continue the handouts. The dumber you are the less likely you are to vote for a hand up. Do some research on your Democrat party. If minorities bother to educate themselves or just listen to those that have and try to tell them the truth instead of calling them Uncle Tom's or traitors to their race the more outraged they would be at the length of time they have been fooled, used, lied too, and held back. But then why would a person want to know the truth when just believing in lies is so damn easy?!!!
You always have to love it when idiots try to connect the KKK to Republican's. I'm not even Republican and I know that is some bs!
This is a load of Bull.

“GREAT OBAMA GLOBAL DEPRESSION”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#8505 Mar 7, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush caused a disaster in Iraq numbskull.
The Navy deployed to Georgia did not a single thing.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-bomb-blit...
Bush got the minimum wage raised, no questions asked you fool. But a democrat requests it? You fools fight it - even when the majority of Americans approve of raising the minimum wage;
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165794/americans-r...
Bush sent millions of dollars on pallets that simply disappeared moron;
"It is thought to have been the biggest international cash airlift of all time, when $12billion in aid was flown by the Bush administration to postwar Iraq.
And now, for the first time, investigators auditing the cash have admitted that more than half of that huge amount may have been stolen when it got there in 'the largest theft of funds in national history'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20031...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
You are so unbelievably stupid.
I would just tie the minimum wage to the CPI, and some global cost of living formula, so it's no longer a matter of politics, just economics.. It's far more expensive to live in NY than many other places. A Democrat was just convicted of corruption, and his defense for taking bribes was that he couldn't afford to live on $89K a year. It's true.

The Navy sent to Georgia was a symbolic gesture, like barock putting.

Iraq was far more of a disaster before we liberated and now that barock raised the yellow flag of surrender.

Iraq's oil at least is coming on line. They keep finding more that they didn't even know they had.

The fact remains, under Bush, freedom was on the march. Under barock, it's in retreat.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8506 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't slight Ayran Brotherhood & Neo Nazis

Location hidden

#8507 Mar 7, 2014
are you sure wrote:
You might want to take a look at who organized and started the KKK, is sure as hell wasn't white Republican's.
That's who are in it TODAY, sweetie.

The Republican party of 1860 is not the Republican party of 2014.

If you are not clear on that, look at where the blacks were in the 1870-80s (after the Civil War) and where they are today.

Or... where they aren't, which would be the GOP.

Location hidden

#8508 Mar 7, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That is a flat out lie.
The percent of blacks in the GOP is under 2 percent.

Are you saying you don't having blacks in your local chapter of the KKK?

Or do you wear the hood things to the meeting and can't tell?

“GREAT OBAMA GLOBAL DEPRESSION”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#8512 Mar 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE?
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You fking useless lying yellow coward: the closest you have ever gotten to serving this country is giving away coupons for ten percent off your knob polish service for members of the military on Veteran's Day.
That's right! We! The USA!

Traitorcrats like you preferred saddam or barock's muslim bros. to elections where women get to vote.

Bush liberated more women in Iraq than NOW has anywhere.

Location hidden

#8513 Mar 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! We! The USA!
You haven't done anything to deserve being an American, mjjjizzem.

I mean: you got everyone here laughing at you when you told us that you have paid millions of dollars in taxes- which would be more than Romney paid in the one tax return he showed us- but you haven't actually done a frigging thing ever.

Like xxxPinocchio who even bragged about getting out of jury duty.
are you sure

Coffeyville, KS

#8514 Mar 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a load of Bull.
That might offend me if I didn't KNOW I was right and you are obviously uneducated. Check out the history of the KKK for yourself. Check out history for yourself. Look up those votes I was talking about and take a look at who voted what way. Just READ for crying out loud and learn a little history. Like I said....it's easier to just believe whatever you are told so long as the one telling you keeps up their line of BS and keeps delivering those free goodies. But it's ok, I didn't take you for the type to bite the hand that feeds you and get educated and find out why they want to be the one feeding you. And I also know that if you bothered to find out the truth you would be pissed at yourself, maybe....you might be the type as well that would just be mad at the ones that betrayed you instead of feeling any responsibility for allowing it for so very long. I didn't take you as the type that cared to get educated or informed. That actually takes work on your part. You would be the worst kind of idiot...the volunteer idiot kind.
Go look it up and get educated and then come back on here and just try to prove me wrong. Go on, I dare you.

Listen to some of those minorities that have done the work to educate themselves.....they are all over and have been trying to tell you for a long time, you were just to busy calling them Uncle Toms to listen to what they were saying.

“True Gun Control”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#8515 Mar 7, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Don't slight Ayran Brotherhood & Neo Nazis
Obama's brotherhood is tearing up the middle east with his AQ buds.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8516 Mar 7, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your respectful response!
Government is totally broken according to the polls. Maybe we can agree on that?
Let's agree that both sides suck? Why does Pelosi support and exploit elected officials being able to trade on insider information when that is a criminal offense to everyone else? Why do government officials get a pass on Obamacare when everyone else is lawfully obliged to sign up? I might add that the majority opposes Obamacare since we are discussing popularity polls.
My other problem is this. Why did Obama promise to have the most transparent government.....and not speak up when a certain government employee, one of his hires,(lois lerner) takes the 5th when asked about her job at the IRS?
Are liberal democrats really okay with this? Speak up now or bite your tongue later on down the road.
I agree both sides lean far too much to the radical end of the spectrum. We require more moderates on both sides of the isle to accomplish this.

Lerner was not an Obama appointee, but in fact a Bush appointee. Proof you require I assume?

"Lois G. Lerner Selected as Director of IRS Exempt Organizations Division
IR-2005-148, Dec. 22, 2005
WASHINGTON — Lois G. Lerner has been selected as the director of the Exempt Organizations Division of the Internal Revenue Service. In this position, she will be responsible for administering and enforcing the tax laws that apply to more than 1.8 million organizations recognized by the IRS as exempt from tax.
“Protecting the integrity of tax-exempt organizations is an important part of our enforcement program,” said IRS Commissioner Mark W. Everson.“Lois’s background, including her work for the Federal Election Commission, qualifies her for this new assignment.”
Before this appointment, Lerner had been the director of the Exempt Organizations Rulings & Agreements Division, where she was responsible for the EO determinations letter program, public guidance and technical assistance for IRS agents conducting examinations of tax-exempt organizations. Lerner came to the IRS in 2001 from the Federal Election Commission, where she was Associate General Counsel for Enforcement and Acting General Counsel. She replaces Martha Sullivan, who will retire from the IRS at the end of December.
“Lois is an integral part of the EO team and has successfully increased the IRS presence in the exempt community,” said Steven T. Miller, Commissioner of the IRS Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division, of which EO is a part.“Her integrity, skills and judgment are exceptional and will allow us to continue to provide improved service and enhanced enforcement of the tax laws.”
The tax-exempt sector of the economy had total assets of approximately $3.7 trillion in 2002, the latest year for which data are available, with revenues of $1.2 trillion.
Lerner will report to her new position in early January 2006. Joseph Urban, EO Senior Technical Advisor in Rulings & Agreements, will serve as acting director of EO Rulings & Agreements."

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Lois-G.-Lerner-Selecte...

As to officials in Congress getting a pass on Obamacare, this again is false information being spun by the radical right wing, nothing more;

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...

Read this please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trapped Humans vs. Trapped Animals 6 hr The babies are cr... 3
a smart ass yankee! 7 hr Freeman 1
News Son seeking Moore's Lake memorabilia (Oct '06) Jul 28 Sharon 108
Obama Again Calls Kettle Black Jul 28 Angry American 1
Martial Arts School, Owner LIES about military ... Jul 27 A real Marine 1
Mental health question Jul 26 Done 3
News Dance cruises, Martin falls in election primaries Jun '15 Silent Echo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages