Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#8200 Feb 24, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baldwin was dumped a couple of months ago moron - who cares, his show sucked anyway.
Never cared for piers Morgan either - your point / besides taking up bandwidth?
I agree with that. Pires Morgan was like watching paint dry.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8203 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, three lies in one post.
125,000 to go before she passes you.

Of course, you'll have to stop posting.
long iLand iTea

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8204 Feb 24, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Chess Champ Kasparov: I'd Still Be a Soviet Citizen if Obama Had Been President Instead of Reagan...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/02/23...
Garry Kasparov: I'd Still Be a Soviet Citizen if Obama Had Been President Instead of Reagan...if U asking the US people, they dont' know what"s Soviet is..;) hey knew Vietnam onlee....& Na trang is not VIET at Almanac......;-000

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#8205 Feb 24, 2014
sandy bottom wrote:
<quoted text>The corporate elitists ARE the government elitist pigs, you cow. Who the heck else has the money to own large shares of corporations in this country AND get insider info from Wall Street brokers like Martha Stewart? The little guys in America don't get tips from the inside.
Take your propaganda back to the Hill, Bovine Barbie, and stuff it where it's appreciated most.
Dandy Bottom, why the phony outrage? You must be voting for someone....let me guess, Rethuglicans? LOL. Putting the corporate elites in office in the first place is the problem, Bottom Feeder, how about NOT doing that?

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#8206 Feb 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does worshiping at the alter of government get you?
You missed one of the words in the phrase Free market, and that is Free.
There is nothing "free" about forcing citizens to have healthcare insurance or face a fine.
There is nothing "free" about creating regulations that force insurance companies to drop long-term customers.
There is nothing "free" about forcing insurance companies to provide services one doesn't need or gender doesn't require.
There is nothing "free" about forcing insurance companies to take on high-risk customers.
I think the real problem is that you don't understand what a free market is. Furthermore, if DumBama didn't include the insurance industry, they would have been the first to warn us of the tragedy Obama Care would be for Americans. Instead, he found a way to keep them quiet.
More like the free market capitalist, Republican run insurance companies heading up this effort, Wellpoint, United Health, Cigna, Spectrum, Columbia, Meridian, etc, are simply exercising their free market capitalist urges....there was no government run public option, because the right wing players wouldn't be a party to it with the competition.

NOTHING in the ACA forces anyone out of their plans...that's just more right wing lies and smear...."RomneyObamaCare " as it is, and has been, is a compact.....designed to maximize coverage, and reduce costs, which it does BOTH.

Is it perfect? No. Is it going to remain entirely "free market?" No. It is a stepping stone to socialized medicine as Europe and the rest of the civilized world enjoys.

Which is how you drive down costs with over 330 million people to cover.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#8208 Feb 24, 2014
To save money, you get rid of the police and fire departments, with reasoning that fire and crime will not be needed without them. That is the same logic that the Odumbo bunch is using to reduce our military. We tried that back in the 1930s before WW2. We have nations around the world that want to destroy us, and these idiots want to weaken our military--unbelievable. This is beyond treason, they are going to make us all either dead or slaves. THIS IS WHY WE HATE OBAMA! He hates our country and its people. He does not want us to be free.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8209 Feb 24, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
In a couple of instances, I agree. On the whole, those sites have been debunked on so many occasions, it's actually pathetic anyone uses them as a standard source of information.
Your willful ignorance and general stupidity is pathetic.

“you know i know”

denver

#8210 Feb 24, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
More like the free market capitalist, Republican run insurance companies heading up this effort, Wellpoint, United Health, Cigna, Spectrum, Columbia, Meridian, etc, are simply exercising their free market capitalist urges....there was no government run public option, because the right wing players wouldn't be a party to it with the competition.
NOTHING in the ACA forces anyone out of their plans...that's just more right wing lies and smear...."RomneyObamaCare " as it is, and has been, is a compact.....designed to maximize coverage, and reduce costs, which it does BOTH.
Is it perfect? No. Is it going to remain entirely "free market?" No. It is a stepping stone to socialized medicine as Europe and the rest of the civilized world enjoys.
as stupid as you are dumb, Booby.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8211 Feb 25, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dandy Bottom, why the phony outrage? You must be voting for someone....let me guess, Rethuglicans? LOL. Putting the corporate elites in office in the first place is the problem, Bottom Feeder, how about NOT doing that?
UPDATE: Pentagon plans to shrink Army to pre-WWII level...

Slashes benefits...

Would hit some bases, spare others...

Cheney: Obama 'much rather spend the money on food stamps'...
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8212 Feb 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>UPDATE: Pentagon plans to shrink Army to pre-WWII level...
Slashes benefits...
Would hit some bases, spare others...
Cheney: Obama 'much rather spend the money on food stamps'...
Cheney stands to loose Billions with Pentago cuts. He is Haliburton

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8213 Feb 25, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Cheney stands to loose Billions with Pentago cuts. He is Haliburton
Lie

“you know i know”

denver

#8214 Feb 25, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney stands to loose Billions with Pentago cuts. He is Haliburton
Interesting, i'd love to see your proof for the article i'm writing. thx.

“you know i know”

denver

#8215 Feb 25, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
sexually depraved miscreant.

“you know i know”

denver

#8216 Feb 25, 2014
Obamakare is total crap, there is not one good thing about it.

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#8217 Feb 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
sexually depraved miscreant.
Speak for yourself, Fascist.

Don't be jealous because you gave up getting it up years ago when you lost sight of it under that land mass you call a stomach.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#8218 Feb 25, 2014
The only Fascists that are in this country are the progressive liberals. The Harvard, Princeton, MIT,UCLA types that are brainwashed by the "educators" that indoctrinate the little-minded idiots that pay big bucks to go to those schools of Marxism. When someone tries to talk other then the way they think, they will do everything to take away their free speech.
virtuanna

Texarkana, TX

#8219 Feb 25, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
The only Fascists that are in this country are the progressive liberals. The Harvard, Princeton, MIT,UCLA types that are brainwashed by the "educators" that indoctrinate the little-minded idiots that pay big bucks to go to those schools of Marxism. When someone tries to talk other then the way they think, they will do everything to take away their free speech.
It's a [email protected] shame that our veterans get this type of disrespect...

http://therealrevo.com/blog/...

... regarding their health issues when the useless sack of shyt (congressmen, senators and presidents) receive the absolute best health care that is available in this country. Too bad ALL government employees can't vote themselves luxury benefits like the elitist pigs at the top do.

should have health care on par with the
virtuanna

Texarkana, TX

#8220 Feb 25, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous because you gave up getting it up years ago when you lost sight of it under that land mass you call a stomach.
So....what do you get for brown nosing Obama's crack?

...fitty cents...like the Chinese propagandists?
read my fingers

Hanoi, Vietnam

#8221 Feb 26, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
free speech only 1/5 of the First Amendment!! ;-0h, hop U enjoy 1/5 of yo free press!!;-00

“you know i know”

denver

#8223 Feb 26, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascist? Now you're talking about Il Duce, your hero, ya' sexually deprived loser.

How often do you choke your chicken looking at Palin's picture? I'll wager nightly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone 10 hr Prison Officers A... 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance