Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Yoda

United States

#8053 Feb 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s lying SOB.
.
agree 100%,you are that

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#8055 Feb 18, 2014
Delbert wrote:
Medicare has always had a 20% Co Payment, as does all Insurance plans whether they are private or Government managed like Medicare, except Medicaid and the Veteran's health care system. Physicians declining government insurance is common place in small villages and rural communities throughout America. Physicians can not back charge Medicare or Medicaid patients, they can and often do those with private insurance plans. Those are the charges that drive families into bankruptcy once they've reached their limits or insurance caps on their private insurance plan.
Sounds like you've never had much experience with insurance, or insurance you've actually used.
<quoted text>
Plenty of experience. My wife is a cancer survivor. The cancer was complicated by Lupus (no radiation). The lupus had shut down her kidneys recently. I'm eternally grateful I have private insurance. The government crap wouldn't have covered much of the newer innovations required by the complications.

Villages and rural communities? LOL
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#8056 Feb 18, 2014
Why would US protest against the Ukraine with protesters?
What is US protesting against, that Ukraine won't join EU?

Ukraine is for everybody of Ukrainians, unless Protesters are no Ukrainians tied to US, that they protest for US.

As People take it that US protesting against Ukraine for Ukraine people, that means to say US opens up for all non-Americans then, from Arabs, Uganda (if it is not gay to go to US to be gay), Iran and North Korea to go to US instead of saying they have nuke weapons.

But people of the world don't think so because people of US know nothing, as world people just want to see more people of Ukraine for their business as Ukraine, but not protesters' business tied with US.

If US wants to protest with protesters , they had better take it to their people to cry out, but not to Ukraine.

Global free markets and choices of people have no time for US protesting, as no country of theirs with protesters by making nuisance to fail themselves all the time.
While US talks about climate change, it seems to say about environment, why then beats itself in the contradiction by saying of the too long the pipeline project Keystone on the ground environment to act on , as another ridiculous failing of itself again?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8057 Feb 18, 2014
Delbert wrote:
Medicare has always had a 20% Co Payment, as does all Insurance plans whether they are private or Government managed like Medicare, except Medicaid and the Veteran's health care system. Physicians declining government insurance is common place in small villages and rural communities throughout America. Physicians can not back charge Medicare or Medicaid patients, they can and often do those with private insurance plans. Those are the charges that drive families into bankruptcy once they've reached their limits or insurance caps on their private insurance plan.
Sounds like you've never had much experience with insurance, or insurance you've actually used.
<quoted text>
no, not all insurance plans have a 20% co pay...sounds like you don't hve much experience with health insurance...
Entitlementancas ednation

Manchester, KY

#8058 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, not all insurance plans have a 20% co pay...sounds like you don't hve much experience with health insurance...
Yeah- for those in the WORKING and paying world-some plans actually rob them of WAY more than that.

(Of whom many realize that REALITY concept is quite foreign to the masses of ozombie robbinghooieTic do nothing but take from others type voters)

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8059 Feb 19, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The mandate is valid the activation date was delayed.
their is no law broken. Same as Bush refusing to enforce regulations.
Bush did it is not the subject pookie..........not for five years. Obama has broken his oath of office and the constitution 29 times.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8060 Feb 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Bush did it is not the subject pookie..........not for five years. Obama has broken his oath of office and the constitution 29 times.
I am cionvinced you know nothing of which you speak. Presidents can and often does delay enforcement of laws.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#8061 Feb 19, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I am cionvinced you know nothing of which you speak. Presidents can and often does delay enforcement of laws.
Should they be able to? Does it make it right because they do it? Both parties, nothing against Obama in particular. He hasn't come close to Bush yet.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#8062 Feb 19, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush delayed enforcing securities regulations his two terms as President, he even refused to nominate some one to fill the position of Director of the SEC. It was bogus wall street securities that bankrupt America and sent the world economy into a depression.
You can answer your own question.
What Bush refused to do, although stupid was not illegal, nor is Obama delaying the implementation of the mandate.
It's OK because Bush did it?

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#8063 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, not all insurance plans have a 20% co pay...sounds like you don't hve much experience with health insurance...
I don't even know how copays entered into the discussion.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8064 Feb 19, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>I am cionvinced you know nothing of which you speak. Presidents can and often does delay enforcement of laws.
Give us an example with actual wording.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8065 Feb 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Should they be able to? Does it make it right because they do it? Both parties, nothing against Obama in particular. He hasn't come close to Bush yet.
yes. The President is the Executive Branch of the Government, one of the three equal parts of the US Government. Legistlative, Judical and the Executive

The founders set up the power base we follow
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8066 Feb 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK because Bush did it?
It is ok being that is how the US Government has always been structured.

This is taught in elementry school. There has always been 3 equal branches of Govt. 1 Executive, 2 Legistlative 3 Judical
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8067 Feb 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us an example with actual wording.
How sad you don't know the power base of the Government you live under. You are always calling for impeachment.

The US President has power equal to Congress and the Supreme Court when it comes to laws. He has veto power over congress and can delay or void Court decisions.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8068 Feb 19, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad you don't know the power base of the Government you live under. You are always calling for impeachment.
The US President has power equal to Congress and the Supreme Court when it comes to laws. He has veto power over congress and can delay or void Court decisions.
Quit running backward you moronic twit and prove your dumb ass statement. You can't, you won't and you never will. Go away before I flush you down with the rest of the liberal chit.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#8069 Feb 19, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ok being that is how the US Government has always been structured.
This is taught in elementry school. There has always been 3 equal branches of Govt. 1 Executive, 2 Legistlative 3 Judical
Goes to show, you can't talk to an uppity left wing putz without an insult. The dates of implementations are in the law as part of the law.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8070 Feb 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Quit running backward you moronic twit and prove your dumb ass statement. You can't, you won't and you never will. Go away before I flush you down with the rest of the liberal chit.
you actually need proof the President of the United States is the Executive Branch of Govt?

had you been dianogsted as retarted?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8071 Feb 19, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you consider your welfare as being well paid, so be it.
projecting your gay fantasies again I see?
Time to get out of your closet son.
Your teabagging activities make only you gay, not me.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8072 Feb 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes to show, you can't talk to an uppity left wing putz without an insult. The dates of implementations are in the law as part of the law.
you also don"t know the power of the president?

you are lying. who knew whenthe law would pass when writing the law?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8073 Feb 19, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda guessed that -I am the Spermburper?
I knew it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe King Danville 6 hr Buddy Rawlet 5
News The Latest: Taj Mahal closing set for Oct. 10 6 hr Ron Rowland 1
Why are so Many Richmonders Mean (Apr '10) 10 hr which a tall line... 170
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 13 hr True Judgement 26
more reasons concerning problems about vaccina... Aug 29 Donald Trump 2
Save Our Supplemental Drugs from Big Pharmacy T... Aug 28 Ms Kluttz 2
Review: Deer Run Animal Medical Center (Sep '13) Aug 28 Elizaberriec 8

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages