Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 11,844

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7301 Feb 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Bain has earned the reputation for buying companies, selling off their assets, turning a profit off the the sales, and discarding the shell of the company, costing tens of thousands of American jobs.
A few yes. About thirty percent, the rest grew and created more jobs. I guess they should show Obama how to pivot like a laser.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7302 Feb 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it the rich conservatives pay at 14 percent tax rates?
The law says they can.
SeaHAWKS

Kent, WA

#7303 Feb 7, 2014
History will not be kind to the party of NO.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7304 Feb 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pay no taxes?
Why do you take food stamps?

Location hidden

#7305 Feb 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing in the NY Times? LOL
Gosh: most organizations make an effort to balance their reporting.

I know: you never move from FOX.

Opinion piece.

Location hidden

#7306 Feb 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
Now, try and tell me the NY Times is a right wing rag.
>>>>>>> >>>> nytimes.com/2008/12/21 /opinion/ <<<<<<< <<<<----------

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Location hidden

#7307 Feb 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The law says they can.
Yes, the republicans worked real hard to say it would give them those tax breaks.
JBH

Delta, Canada

#7308 Feb 7, 2014
Forget who you are for just one minute but as human being sane enough.
Forget the past but look into today.
If you want talk about today, there are no more KGB and labor camps in Russia.
Yet there are innocents in US jails and too many unknown people held and tortured in US and CIA prisons elsewhere.
Forget about gay matter and costs of Olympics, just view sports event and shows.

Sochi looks like a plush town by the sea in Russia than most western towns, with the best safety on earth.
Sochi Olympics facilities are the greatest ever made.
Scohi Olympic Opening ceremony told the story about Russia that symbolized the modernizing of Russia nowadays, with space and high technology and improving living standard of many Russians already,that
Russia is an effective, strong, dynamic world power.
The show was great by showing Russian beauties holding signs of nations parading, whereby they stood out in the look and obscured the teams.
The Sochi Olympic show was good for family rooms, as they showed little girl could fly and dance ballet on top of people's hands.

They showed artistic performers and great skaters and magnificent fireworks.
NO Elton John and U2 people like those were there for a change in the music , for that is good to know the world does have diversities and nations with different ,and interesting cultures.

This free world is the choice of a free market consumer world which would not pay attention to gay issue, etc., in terms of choice of sports shows and games.

If you want to talk about politics, Sochi is the largest gathering of world leaders and dignities ever ,in any winter Olympics before.
It is the largest competition of winter Olympics and that means it is the best, spectacular show and more popular than all previous winter Olympics.

The impression of the uprising mighty Russia has been presented to the world that it is better than the west in talent and ability.

“Obama bin Lian”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

#7310 Feb 7, 2014
is it any wonder the rich are getting richer under Mr. Potato head?

He's making it possible.
Hackabee freed cop killer

Chicago, IL

#7311 Feb 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Then why disrupt the whole country for 17 million poor. ObamaCare is not about medicine, it is about control and power.
I hear of 60 million Americans are without insurance not 17 ..

so in ur train of thought 17 million people should just parish due to lack of basic medical care ?

That's more ppl than Germans killed during ww2 .

wow .... what a nice guy u r .

"The nation is judged by the way it treats its weakest member " --- Washington
Hackabee freed cop killer

Chicago, IL

#7312 Feb 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only cruel to those who deserve it and the exceptionally stupid and ignorant, like you,, dumbrowski
u cruel cause u have no man to fck u . Perhaps losing few ponds would help ?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7315 Feb 7, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't get the memo?
In Owsley County KY......99.22% are white and 95% are republicans. Guess what m'fcker....they get welfare. They have the highest useage of SNAP benefits in the USA.
Unemployment.....shyt~!!!!!!!! !
You're right, we have no ambition to colonize Mars.....even though our ppl. were the ones that started civilization on the Mother Continent way before you kkkrackas came from the caves of Siberia. This time, there will be no slaves imported to work on Mars.
PICK THE DAMN COTTON YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
You mean you didn't get the memo and it is your dumb m'fckering kind that promoted the Great Society Welfare State and it was your kind that said you were coming to Washington DC to get your checks which is why the Great Society is a total Social and Economical failure and just look at your kind in Detroit who cant live off the land like those in Kentucky besides its your kind that forced the Great Society onto those people in Kentucky years ago who had no desire to change their way of life for the Great Society but your kind wanted & advocated for the Government Welfare State and needed the Federal Government to consider them poor victims for justifying Your kinds Great Society and those people in Kentucky didnt consider themselves poor victims but your kind didnt like the Idea that alot of those people in Kentucky felt they were not poor victims and were living fine they felt without your kind's Great Society and if the Great Society programs that you depend on would end tomorrow those people in Kentucky would be fine and your people in Detroit and around the US would be eathing one another since none of them know how to live off the land which your post here proves your dependent on the Federal Government looking at anyway possible to justify your Great Society and proves your ignorant too besides the fact you would be out consuming your own kind or you would be consumed by your own kind if the Great Society Welfare programs would end tomorrow.
Rihanna

Decatur, GA

#7316 Feb 7, 2014
Because he is black. Its that simple.
Marisol

Elkhart, IN

#7317 Feb 7, 2014
Rihanna wrote:
Because he is black. Its that simple.
I know, huh.

Location hidden

#7322 Feb 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
If I were getting government goodies and were offered a job that pays only 100 bucks per week more than I was getting sitting at home doing nothing, I would really have to give it some consideration.
If you gave it a second thought, you m/f c/s lying SOB, you wouldn't be collecting section eight housing.

Location hidden

#7327 Feb 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney had two choices with many of these companies: layoff workers and save the jobs of others
Romney was a corporate raider: his intent from before he spent on nickel was to go in, sell off the assets, make a profit, and let the company go under.

He didn't save any American jobs.

He create jobs in China which I am sure people making $2 an hour appreciated.

Location hidden

#7328 Feb 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans are mostly single culture as we are very diverse
It is hard to believe that there can be too many people on the fact of the earth who know less than you but at the same time less reluctant to share their ignorance.

Europe is composed of HUNDREDS of cultures including DOZENS in any one country.

I guess you didn't read much before you got fired driving that delivery truck.

Location hidden

#7329 Feb 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
The US spends more per capita on education than any other industrialized country on the planet,
The average school year in day in USA is 180 days.

In Japan, it's 243.

That would be four years more of school before college.

Location hidden

#7330 Feb 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Even if it was, when do we need the most healthcare in our lives?
While we are breathing, xxxPinocchio.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#7331 Feb 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The average school year in day in USA is 180 days.
In Japan, it's 243.
That would be four years more of school before college.
Does Japan have corrupt teacher unions that victimize their children like America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom and Pop restaurant in Chester VA Sep 16 Robin 4
Unsung African American Hero Historical Society Sep 15 HSsjDourahthy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Review: Richard S. Vacca, D.D.S. Sep 10 Vaccamidlothianva 1
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... Sep 9 WeThePeople 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Sep 7 VN Vet 14
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chesterfield People Search