Why They Hate Obama

There are 12511 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

benson

Richmond, VA

#7262 Feb 6, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney donates to charity, unlike bloodsucking liberals.
Mostly he donates to the Mormon church......which is tax deductible.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7263 Feb 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope and dont watch Fox and it is a known fact that after passage of the Social Security Act of 1935 Unemployment went up and we know your ppl and kind are not smart enough or have the ambition to establish a colony on Mars and you have proven your one of those that are dependent on others.
You didn't get the memo?
In Owsley County KY......99.22% are white and 95% are republicans. Guess what m'fcker....they get welfare. They have the highest useage of SNAP benefits in the USA.
Unemployment.....shyt~!!!!!!!! !
You're right, we have no ambition to colonize Mars.....even though our ppl. were the ones that started civilization on the Mother Continent way before you kkkrackas came from the caves of Siberia. This time, there will be no slaves imported to work on Mars.
PICK THE DAMN COTTON YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#7264 Feb 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mormon church was here helping out after hurricane Sandy before anyone else, maybe with the exception of the American Red Cross.
Thats a lie.....Mormons waited until more favorably conditions surfaced.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7265 Feb 6, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mormon Church helps more people in a year than dopey liberals have since they started turning our cities into ghettoes.
Thats a damn lie......Mormons are a stingy lot unless its about feathering their nest of business enterprises. Ghettoes are the result of white dominance over poor folk. Dumbass!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#7266 Feb 6, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is very successful, unlike barock, the yellow, of Benghazi.
Romney......oh yeah, the one that stripped companies and laid off the employees. Thats how did it. Kinda funny, no one paid any attention to the great wizard behind the curtain. He jumped in his hot air show and rode the hell outta dodge.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7267 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Charity is the act of a person giving to another from his or her own heart.
Government is not (or is not supposed to be) charity. Forced charity is not charity at all. Forced charity is theft. Theft is when somebody takes something away from you that is your property--giving you no reasonable alternative.
Don't pay your taxes and see what happens......most republicans are not charitable.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7268 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't. That's why we call you and your ilk the "uninformed voters."
Let's say it together now: Barack..... Hussein....... Obama. Recognize the name?
For your information, Paul was not a Republican. He was a RINO because he could have never been elected as a Libertarian.
A majority of ininformed or low info. voters are republicans......thats why FOx is their holy grail.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7269 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are talking about Hillary's Benghazi, and the rest of MSM are talking about a traffic jam in New Jersey.
NO matter what y'all say about Hillary, she will win anyway.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7270 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to argue about. Americans are now 17 trillion in debt and growing, millions are losing their healthcare coverage, we have record amount of government dependents and we also lost our 3 star credit rating for the first time in US history. Americans got exactly what they voted for: failure.
Obama is not the failure...you whites are. How is is possible all you smart azz whites allow this nation to sink. Yeah....like y'all made it your business to see that Obama fail.....not realizing that if he fails, all of fail. What kind of stupid shyt is that. Like it aways been said, whites with follow their on and resist any other thats not of them. Suck that truth peckerneck.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7271 Feb 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Any form of Communism is against GOP goals: personal prosperity, capitalism, personal responsibility, self sufficient, family, the whole works.
Communism and Liberalism are against all of these things and more. Check out the US Communist web site sometime and find out for yourself.
Republicans are nothing more than socio-paths who want their day where they can keep their feet planted firmly on the backs of the working poor.
Hackabee freed cop killer

Chicago, IL

#7272 Feb 6, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not the failure...you whites are. How is is possible all you smart azz whites allow this nation to sink. Yeah....like y'all made it your business to see that Obama fail.....not realizing that if he fails, all of fail. What kind of stupid shyt is that. Like it aways been said, whites with follow their on and resist any other thats not of them. Suck that truth peckerneck.
oh , so ur a Negro all after all .LOL

To most whites Obama is not a failure . Only to conservatives aka closeted racists think that .

It was the whites who elected Barry twice since most Negroes can't vote due to criminal records .

Electing someone twice speaks volumes about electee

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7274 Feb 7, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay your taxes and see what happens......most republicans are not charitable.
True, you end up in Obama's cabinet.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7275 Feb 7, 2014
Hackabee freed cop killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the explanation kind man .
However I think in a richest country on earth less fortunate should be able to have access to free healthcare and poor should be able to feed their families from working .
Europeans have a higher standard of living longer life expectancy due to free healthcare system , most have higher level of education than average American due to free access to education
If Europeans can do it why can't we ?
Then why disrupt the whole country for 17 million poor. ObamaCare is not about medicine, it is about control and power.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#7276 Feb 7, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a lie.....Mormons waited until more favorably conditions surfaced.
Oh? You were here and not in Richmond?

Hackettstown, NJ

#7277 Feb 7, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are generous with other people's money. Tight with their own money. Cheap skates.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21k...

Now, try and tell me the NY Times is a right wing rag.

Hackettstown, NJ

#7278 Feb 7, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
NO matter what y'all say about Hillary, she will win anyway.
You could be right. I'll never under estimate the stupidity of the American public again.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7279 Feb 7, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly he donates to the Mormon church......which is tax deductible.
So what? the Mormon Church helps people all over the planet, unlike barock the golfing campaigner.

I'd prefer a lower flat tax with little or no deductions. I thought Hermann Cain's 9/9/9 plan was worth considering.

This way our career corruptocrats in DC won't be able to world the tax code like a weapon.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#7280 Feb 7, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney......oh yeah, the one that stripped companies and laid off the employees. Thats how did it. Kinda funny, no one paid any attention to the great wizard behind the curtain. He jumped in his hot air show and rode the hell outta dodge.
That's a liberal lie. Bain Capital has a pristine reputation on Wall St. and in the investment community, unlike barock's supporters soros and buffett.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#7281 Feb 7, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are nothing more than socio-paths who want their day where they can keep their feet planted firmly on the backs of the working poor.
Liberals are psychopaths who won't be happy until the planet is one large ghetto to squat in.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7282 Feb 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, using your figures, After taxes, I am collecting $400.00 per week on unemployment. If I take a job at $17.00 per hour with a 40 hour week, I will make only $100.00 more per week.
Divide that by the 40 hours I'm working, I'm only ahead $4.00 per hour. So the question I have is, are you willing to get up every morning, fight rush hour traffic, go and bust your hump at your new job for $4.00 more per hour minus the amount you use for gasoline for commute?
To put it another way, could I not make that $100.00 per week doing something else under the table working less than 15 hours per week?
What I'm saying is one would be more inclined to work that job at $17.00 per hr.- and I'm sure at the very least you would agree with this.

We can possibly agree on something, can't we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China is Right About Minding Our Own Business 3 hr Concerned Citizen 1
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) 3 hr Wondering 17
Media calls storms "punishing" 4 hr WatchmanOnTheWall 2
Governor 21 hr VN Vet 5
Reasons I want to Remain a Man May 24 VN Vet 2
Local sluts May 23 Fedup 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) May 22 Youranidiot 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages