Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6801 Jan 30, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Figures McJizzem the wanna be adjunct instructor - all you have is a BS right wing photo.

You really are a useless parasite.
Wasn't that Obama's job title. Teaching the constitution he keeps breaking.

Paris

#6802 Jan 30, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should read the links I provided for you on page 315 - two independent studies have come to the same conclusion, and TransCanada have yet to respond to these findings.

Maybe you need to ask others and not rely on what an oil conglomerate wants you to believe, because they look out for their interests, not yours.
Yep, any more than listening to liberals that continue to lie to get elected.

Paris

#6803 Jan 30, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>Let 'em go.....as long as leaving for hiding income for tax reasons means a loss of their citizenship, then let them leave......Romney should have voluntarily released his tax records which he hid in 2012, instead of hiding his massive wealth offshore...and relinquished his citizenship as anti-American.
Liberals are the tax cheats pookie and Obama should show his school and travel records.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#6804 Jan 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?....

Charges?....

teacrickets..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#6805 Jan 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are the tax cheats pookie and Obama should show his school and travel records.
One of the more famous, former Secretary of Treasure Tim Giethner.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#6806 Jan 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being a part of the fight against this usurper.
Operation American Spring will be a massive/gigantic patriot “movement to action” from across America. Our mission is to Restore our Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty “of the people, by the people, for the people” from the current despotic and tyrannical federal leadership. In doing this we will unite our now divided states of America.

Therefore,“We the People” intend to assemble as a 10 million or more Town Hall body of patriots in Washington, D.C. beginning May 16, 2014, ending date undetermined. We will submit demands and grievances for the removal of key criminal and despotic leadership beginning with Barack Obama through senior leadership in the United STATED STATES Congress.

We encourage all freedom-loving Americans to visit our Patriots for America website at www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com and join us in our mission to restore our Constitutional Republic.

Hackettstown, NJ

#6807 Jan 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is exactly what a fascism is Crony Capitalism when you break it down which is why the Liberal Demcorats like it too.
Yes, but Eric was indicating there is no government under fascism, stipulating that corporations actually run things.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#6808 Jan 30, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?....
Charges?....
teacrickets..........
Changing OC at will w/o Congressional approval.........

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6809 Jan 30, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but Eric was indicating there is no government under fascism, stipulating that corporations actually run things.
I know your Right, and I know what Eric said and you are correct what Eric said.

Fascism

a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

very harsh control or authority

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fas...

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#6813 Jan 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me fill you in on something: if we could take all the leeches of our society, move them to an island somewhere, the country would benefit greatly. Do the same with our wealthy people, and the country collapses.
It's the private sector that supports the public---not the other way around the way DumBama would like you to believe. We've been telling you libs how destructive unions, taxation and regulations against industry would turn out, and we were right. Jobs left.
If you hate wealthy people so much, next time you need a new job, ask a homeless person for one.
I don't think she needs a job, I think shes pretty well off from the divorce she got from her sugar daddy, and shes living large in a high rise condo in Miami.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#6814 Jan 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rethuglicans are the world champion cheats....still waiting for Romney's tax returns...any idea when we can expect them? LOL

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#6815 Jan 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me fill you in on something: if we could take all the leeches of our society, move them to an island somewhere, the country would benefit greatly. Do the same with our wealthy people, and the country collapses.
It's the private sector that supports the public---not the other way around the way DumBama would like you to believe. We've been telling you libs how destructive unions, taxation and regulations against industry would turn out, and we were right. Jobs left.
If you hate wealthy people so much, next time you need a new job, ask a homeless person for one.
LOL, that was good....but not good enough. Republican corporate fascists destroyed this nation...and continue to redistribute wealth from the bottom, up.

When three members of the fascist right Walton family own the equivalent of one third of the nation's collective wealth, we have a problem.

Unions gave us a middle class for your anointed capitalists to exploit these last 40 years, now apparently that's not enough...now you're going after tax base and publicly owned assets for "privatization." LOL.

Like we don't know it's happening....good thing for us "libs" is that we are the voting majority in America, and have the sheer numbers to bring the system crashing down.

And guess who loses in that scenario? Those with the most to lose. So, please, call our bluff, and test our resolve. We'd be more than happy to return the favor you showed us in 2008, and take back what was stolen from us.

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#6816 Jan 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Sparkles, I work for myself, and don't answer to a Republican workplace tyrant, thanks. Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.

Don't think a populist revolt can happen here? Stay tuned!

Hackettstown, NJ

#6817 Jan 30, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rethuglicans are the world champion cheats....still waiting for Romney's tax returns...any idea when we can expect them? LOL
Where's yours? I want to see your refund.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6818 Jan 30, 2014

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#6819 Jan 30, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's yours? I want to see your refund.
I don't get one...but I do subsidize, through my taxes, corporate welfare for Republicans.

Don't worry if they tax your peeter, Weeman, at least it won't cost you much......

Hackettstown, NJ

#6824 Jan 30, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get one...but I do subsidize, through my taxes, corporate welfare for Republicans.
Don't worry if they tax your peeter, Weeman, at least it won't cost you much......
I get a disability.:-)

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#6825 Jan 30, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the farmers whose land will be claimed under Eminent Domain? The people displaced by receiving sub-standard pricing for their homes and/or property?
There are many instances where jobs galore were promised for the opportunity to build, and little ever materialized.
Maybe if all material utilized to build this monstrosity, such as the pipe itself, would create jobs / but over 50% of the pipe itself will come directly from Canada. This helps who? Not Americans my friend.
I suggest you put yourself in someone elses shoes, thinking what do I do now that the government has taken my property, and my livelihood has been taken from me. The people I employ are also out of luck. Would you want to be forced out of your farm or property, being paid less that market rate, because that's exactly what happens when appraisers from the company seeking to build on your land do.
Remember, you can not bring in your own appraisers when Eminent Domain is applied.
for starters I believe the land is leased, at any rate the farmers receive compensation, probably more lucrative than the small area could produce in crops. We do already have pipelines all over the country you know.

No farmer would lose all of their land. Speaking of farmers, in that part of the country irrigation is needed, the treehuggers would complain these farmers are depleting the Ogalala resevoir, which took many, many years to fill up.

There will be financial benefits to many Americans, including the treasury.

I don't lose any sleep over it, but without a doubt it would create jobs, just as the Alaskan pipeline did.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#6826 Jan 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how is he such a divider?
do you even understand the words you parrot?
Obama pits rich against poor,labor against non labor,man against woman,husband against wife,tax payers against non-tax payers,races against each other.and religions against others. How is that not dividing our country? Only someone who got his start as a community organizer. could think that is leadership. It reminds me of the name of a show on OWN The Have's and the Have Not's.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#6827 Jan 30, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should read the links I provided for you on page 315 - two independent studies have come to the same conclusion, and TransCanada have yet to respond to these findings.
Maybe you need to ask others and not rely on what an oil conglomerate wants you to believe, because they look out for their interests, not yours.
There's 2 sides to every story and usually I'm skeptical of the claims your chosen side makes.

I need and want oil and the valuable products they produce, you do too, we all do..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citizens sound off at first meeting over changi... Jan 9 SJones 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover (May '17) May '17 bulk 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance