Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#6139 Jan 20, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I can Section 8 Housing which you benefit from and why you advocate for it.
The George Bush HUD did not expand Section 8 Housing program....... The program as been virtually closed for new applicants going on 8 years.

Bush was a typical Republican he over spent on Wars, and the Department of Defense and providing Tax cuts for the upper income earners.

Again, you're talking about policies of America that you know nothing about.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#6140 Jan 20, 2014
Do you live in a $2 Million dollar home? Before 1980 the average home price in America, for a new home was $70,000

We effectively bared minorities from purchasing homes and properties in communities and neighborhoods we felt they had no right as Americans to live until the discrimination laws where enforced by legislation and agencies where up and running to enforce those laws.

We bared them from using bathrooms, water fountains, and in some places going to public schools. It didn't matter if they were black, asian, jewish, Hispanic just so long as we thought them different and not subject to basic human rights.

Are you lobbying to revise history?

If you worked and were able to afford a modest home of $70,000, how is it that another individual solely based on his ethnicity working next to you and earning the same salary also not be qualified?

You aren't earning any more in compensation than he or she? or was it that you fell you're more deserving and qualified because of the paleness of you skin?
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal spin I see that isnt true and the real reason why Minorities were frozen out of purchasing property where they desired and not illegally is because they could not afford them and I would bet you feel Minorites should be able to buy a 2 million dollar home they cant afford too which is your thinking and then have foreclosed own and retrurned back to the bank after it has been destroyed and that is exactly what Liberal Demcorats did with the CRA to the Banks.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#6141 Jan 20, 2014
I don't think a lot of people are in love with Obama and his seemingly indecisiveness.

But because of the ideology that simmers beneath the surface of the opposition it's impossible to align with their concepts and ideas for America.

Americans with conscious and dignity aren't voting in support of Obama or the Democrats, but they have collected themselves to demonstrate against Republican rule and those idea some of you on the right or sympathize with their politics harbor.

The louder the Right gets the more secure the opposition to remain in power. The supporters of the right extreme ideology are their worse enemy.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#6142 Jan 20, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah.....the squeaky wheel gets the grease. One must be talented in making you stooges give up money. Funny how you ppl. keep losing out.
Its the irresponsible actions that cause this. People lose out because they are compassionate while living with better responsible actions. Don't worry, I have no concern if a city gets nuked. Neither do tens of millions of others anymore. And since this is the same attitude of people in the hoods only in a different relative way of thinking, you should be applauding it. But you ain't black. Just a shill getting feedback.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6144 Jan 20, 2014
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
The George Bush HUD did not expand Section 8 Housing program....... The program as been virtually closed for new applicants going on 8 years.
Bush was a typical Republican he over spent on Wars, and the Department of Defense and providing Tax cuts for the upper income earners.
Again, you're talking about policies of America that you know nothing about.
Who started all the wars from WWI forward..........oh yes liberals.

Paris

#6145 Jan 20, 2014
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Well that answers the question of the impact of the 10 Million Jobs Bush sent off to Mexico, Vietnam and China.
The other would be the consequence for the drastic Republican funding cuts to Education under the Bush Administration.
Still considering the economic and financial apocalypse as a result of the Bush and Republican Congress oversight from 2001 to 2007, Obama helping to lay a climate for 8 million jobs since the catastrophe in the face of Republican commitments to ensure he fail is remarkable and astounding. Especially when you consider the 8 year failure of creating jobs and economic opportunity of the last administration.
<quoted text>
Lie on pookie. It's all your morons have.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#6146 Jan 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Critics say wrong number is latest failure of Md. health exchange
Hundreds of website users called Seattle pottery business
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown testifies to the House Health and Government…(Barbara Haddock Taylor,…)
January 18, 2014|By Jessica Anderson, The Baltimore Sun
Critics said Saturday that the latest problem to hit Maryland's online health exchange — an incorrect help-line number that directed hundreds of callers to a Seattle-based pottery business — was another symptom of the poorly operating website.
"You can't make this stuff up, and I guess if it wasn't so serious, it could be funny," said Senate Minority Leader David R. Brinkley, a Frederick County Republican.
why is it these private firms can[t create properly working websites?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#6148 Jan 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Critics say wrong number is latest failure of Md. health exchange
Hundreds of website users called Seattle pottery business
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown testifies to the House Health and Government…(Barbara Haddock Taylor,…)
January 18, 2014|By Jessica Anderson, The Baltimore Sun
Critics said Saturday that the latest problem to hit Maryland's online health exchange — an incorrect help-line number that directed hundreds of callers to a Seattle-based pottery business — was another symptom of the poorly operating website.
"You can't make this stuff up, and I guess if it wasn't so serious, it could be funny," said Senate Minority Leader David R. Brinkley, a Frederick County Republican.
yes, you have shown that the private firms that created those sites don't seem up to the task.

and this is the private sector you want taking care of your health care insurance...

Paris

#6149 Jan 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you have shown that the private firms that created those sites don't seem up to the task.
and this is the private sector you want taking care of your health care insurance...
Your diversion away form Obamacare and their train wreck is notable, but not logical.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#6150 Jan 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your diversion away form Obamacare and their train wreck is notable, but not logical.
Still trying to get a communication with Blue Shield to cancel my health insurance as I am now signed up for 2014 with "notable" savings and keeping my doctor.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6151 Jan 20, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bareassed0000"
Did not the boy president, nobama, extend those tax cuts?
Bush Recession, and Republican House, EasyFAG.

Comprimise to extend unemployment & credits for college loans.

SMD and wipe your chin, Shug.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#6156 Jan 20, 2014
Punk-ass p.o.s. Compromise had nothing to do with it. Obama, in 2012, called on Congress to extent Bush tax cuts for taxpayers earning under $250.000 to contrast Romney's plans. He knew it stimulated the economy.

Paris

#6157 Jan 20, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to get a communication with Blue Shield to cancel my health insurance as I am now signed up for 2014 with "notable" savings and keeping my doctor.
Sure you are cupcake. Read your faux policy. When are you going to post your pipe dream policy?

Paris

#6158 Jan 20, 2014
Wow, crappy lost four post all at once..........ding dong the witch is dead.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#6159 Jan 20, 2014
With Obama, what's not to hate. The only people who could love him are Marxists or idiots.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6160 Jan 20, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Punk-ass p.o.s. Compromise had nothing to do with it. Obama, in 2012, called on Congress to extent Bush tax cut.
Compromise.

There would not have been an extension to the tax cut if the tax cut hadn't caused the Bush recession.

And the Bush unemployment.

Spokane, WA

#6161 Jan 20, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't go away mad m'fcker...just go the hell away!!!!!!!
You said what you said and it can't be taken back. You are the racist kkkracka.
Go somewhere and inhale a medicated fart....might just open your stuffed up head.
"bensongalturd"
Hey spade give it a rest. I will say this your are a stoopid spade. You are a racist, a phoney, a bigot, a hypocrite, a liar and a turd.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day

Spokane, WA

#6162 Jan 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Recession, and Republican House, EasyFAG.
Comprimise to extend unemployment & credits for college loans.
SMD and wipe your chin, Shug.
"bareassed0000"
Wipe your asz the crap you are spewing really stinks. Have you taken a bath and/or changed your shorts this year?
The boy president extended the tax cuts for one simple reason, the reason being to insure that losers like you got your hand filled, filled with free health care, food stamps and rent subsidy's.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day
Frank

Spokane, WA

#6163 Jan 20, 2014
Eric Gustafson wrote:
I don't think a lot of people are in love with Obama and his seemingly indecisiveness.
But because of the ideology that simmers beneath the surface of the opposition it's impossible to align with their concepts and ideas for America.
Americans with conscious and dignity aren't voting in support of Obama or the Democrats, but they have collected themselves to demonstrate against Republican rule and those idea some of you on the right or sympathize with their politics harbor.
The louder the Right gets the more secure the opposition to remain in power. The supporters of the right extreme ideology are their worse enemy.
Our country deserves better,than what we currently have.
drinK the hivE

Matawan, NJ

#6164 Jan 20, 2014
Unexpressed Assertion That Probability Has Bearing And Influence On The Outcome Of Event'...

http://dopamineproject.org/wp-content/uploads...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage (Jul '15) 13 hr DumbRepublicans 3
Storm 13 hr GlennisMcclure 1
Want to Reduce National Debt? Dec 2 Ophelius Pontiac 2
Top Ten Holiday Dangers for Pets Dec 2 LoverOfPets 1
Corruption / Illegal Acts by City Officials an... (Jul '10) Nov 29 Mansion Hiller 8
Betsy Kevos Unwise Choice to be Secretary of Ed... Nov 28 ConcernedCitizen 1
Like and following social pages Nov 7 Sesational Seduction 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages