Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments
5,481 - 5,500 of 11,516 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism of the founding fathers reject everything Modern Liberalism stands for too.
It's rather sad you think that this means something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
On our local radio I heard that emergency rooms are worse now than ever before.
We if you heard something, it must be so.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a stab at explaining this:
Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2013 est. deficit $600 billion
Congress sets spending, not the president.
Wrong again.

Democrats seated on Jan. 3rd, 2007 - six months before the banking and housing crash.

Need proof? You gave none - here's a refresher;

"The One Hundred Tenth United States Congress was the meeting of the legislative branch of the United States federal government, between January 3, 2007, and January 3, 2009, during the last two years of the second term of President George W. Bush. It was composed of the Senate and the House of Representatives. The apportionment of seats in the House was based on the 2000 U.S. census."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110th_United_Sta...

Now, when did Bush and Paulson request TARP to begin the bailouts?

"The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (Division A of Pub.L. 110343, 122 Stat. 3765, enacted October 3, 2008), commonly referred to as a bailout of the U.S. financial system, is a law enacted in response to the subprime mortgage crisis authorizing the United States Secretary of the Treasury to spend up to $700 billion to purchase distressed assets, especially mortgage-backed securities, and supply cash directly to banks. The funds for purchase of distressed assets were mostly redirected to inject capital into banks and other financial institutions while the Treasury continued to examine the usefulness of targeted asset purchases.[1][2] Both foreign and domestic banks are included in the program. The Federal Reserve also extended help to American Express, whose bank-holding application it recently approved.[3] The Act was proposed by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson during the global financial crisis of 2008."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Econom...

See a correlation between TARP , the Great Recession, and the deficit?

If you don't, you're willfully blind due to your ideology.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>What's better than finding your patients where you are capable of competing for them? Insurance Policies have to meet the limitations established by the law.

The Federal Government has the constitutional authority to regulate commerce. Why is it that the provisions of the Constitution escape you?
Regulate not mandate. Your nose wiggles when you show stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>What were the policy changes Democrats approved in Congress which George Bush signed into Law? You won't need a calculator for the answer being that's not economics, but a function of American Civics, legislation passage.

Republicans have the majority in the House now, and it means absolutely nothing in so far as getting legislation signed by the Democrat President.
Yes we have been aware of Obama's and Reid's blockage of the peoples business. That's why Reid is still setting on over 28 bills, most that could build jobs. It shows Obama is against jobs and America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>With a lead like that, you KNOW you're going to get a smelly flood of foul Rightie propaganda and bulls--t, and that's exactly what that article was. If it wasn't for half-truths, there would've been no truth at all...:)
Gosh, then prove it pookie. Didn't think so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican theory on job bills involves Tax Cuts........ George Bush pushed forth the two largest Tax Cuts in American history and the results were a shredding of American Jobs and an economic and Financial melt down.

Clinton and Reagan showed how spending in a sluggish economy primes the pump that creates job growth.
yawn, the same five year lie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It's rather sad you think that this means something.
Just not to bots, they are brain dead.
cancr suxs

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>yawn, the same five year lie.
What lie?? Yes Bush passed a HUGE tax cut saying it would create jobs and instead like always when we have tax cuts we lost jobs..THAT IS A FACT PROVEN BY HISTORY...PROVE ME WRONG....Go ahead try it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

cancr suxs wrote:
<quoted text>What lie?? Yes Bush passed a HUGE tax cut saying it would create jobs and instead like always when we have tax cuts we lost jobs..THAT IS A FACT PROVEN BY HISTORY...PROVE ME WRONG....Go ahead try it.
You are such a goofy liar. The tax cuts helped produce 54 months of jobs and a 4.6 unemployment. You need to go back to middle school and try to fool them..... But doubt it.
cancr suxs

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a goofy liar. The tax cuts helped produce 54 months of jobs and a 4.6 unemployment. You need to go back to middle school and try to fool them..... But doubt it.
54 million jobs in China.....

I will stick with my FACTS...You have your faux news lies...I AM 100% RIGHT AND HAVE HISTORY TO BACK IT UP...

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

cancr suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie?? Yes Bush passed a HUGE tax cut saying it would create jobs and instead like always when we have tax cuts we lost jobs..THAT IS A FACT PROVEN BY HISTORY...PROVE ME WRONG....Go ahead try it.
The job loss was caused by the housing market collapse. Unemployment went down to 4.4% before the housing bubble began to burst.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts, although the highest rates went back to 39%. 47% don't pay any taxes due to expanding credits and deductions in the lower incomes.
cancr suxs

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The job loss was caused by the housing market collapse. Unemployment went down to 4.4% before the housing bubble began to burst.
Obama extended the Bush tax cuts, although the highest rates went back to 39%. 47% don't pay any taxes due to expanding credits and deductions in the lower incomes.
LOL more stupid far right lies.

The housing bubble collapsed because people lost there jobs. Not other way around moron.
And people lost jobs because of GOP created NAFTA and trickle down crap.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I read it was 6 million people that lost their healthcare plan. I also read that most of the people that got kicked into Medicaid were already eligible before Commie Care.
And yet Obama has the ability to go in front of a camera and tell his ObamaZombies that he has two million signed up for a combination of ObamaKare and Medicaid? Why does the mass media carry this without question?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

cancr suxs wrote:
<quoted text>54 million jobs in China.....

I will stick with my FACTS...You have your faux news lies...I AM 100% RIGHT AND HAVE HISTORY TO BACK IT UP...
Hahaha yes Obama and his jobs czar Immelt did send GM and other companies to China. That should have made all Americans mad, but I guess not liberals. They don't need jobs. They have welfare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>The job loss was caused by the housing market collapse. Unemployment went down to 4.4% before the housing bubble began to burst.

Don't make him cry, they'll tell mommy on us c

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

cancr suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL more stupid far right lies.
The housing bubble collapsed because people lost there jobs. Not other way around moron.
And people lost jobs because of GOP created NAFTA and trickle down crap.
People found themselves in over their heads in debt after the bubble popped and stopped spending. These houses were mortgaged, remember? A lot of banks failed. When the spending, or demand, goes down, unemployment happens. Business sells less and lays people off.

http://www.nber.org/digest/jun12/w17830.html

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Teaman wrote:
47% don't pay any taxes due to expanding credits
Still a lie, no matter how many times you repeat.

Ask Mittens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The job loss was caused by the housing market collapse.
\
The recession was caused by not having the money to fix it before it happened, and we didn't have the money because George Bush gave it away in 2001 and then started spending.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Why they hate miitens....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell's Legal Defense 9 hr Delano 1
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Mon truth told 20
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Jul 27 Buddy Mitchell 5
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) Jul 25 Sam 4
Loaner of Money Beware Jul 25 Richard Firth 1
Kenny Amos not licensed or insured / Poor workm... Jul 24 Buddy Mitchell 1
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... Jul 24 Buddy Mitchell 2
•••
•••