Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments (Page 272)

Showing posts 5,421 - 5,440 of11,387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been through this. Need I post the fact-check article again?
Repeating lies doesn't make them truths.
Wasn't it Mitt Romney who said, Fact Check will not determine his truths? Wasn't that one of the Republican mantras' in 2012?

Now you propose that Fact Check is the most correct publication since the Bible?

the Bush Economic policies shredded the American jobs market, and sprung about a Financial and Economic Apocalypses on America. Sorry there's not denying that history.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals invented Liberty (the Founders were the most liberal men of their day) and are the only ones taking responsibility these days as the Teabaggers, Conservatives, and reTHUGlicans try to tear apart the country for partisan reasons.
Dismissed.
Liberalism of the founding fathers reject everything Modern Liberalism stands for too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how is the gov't setting the price they will pay when they are the payee different from an insurance company doing the same thing?
seems you aren't a fan of the free market after all....
what will you call yourself now that Teaman is clearly not appropriate...
seems this is the whole problem with the whole TEA movement....
Liberal Democrats are not for a free market either and the proof is the Liberals refuse to repeal the McCarran–Ferguson Act which would allow people to by Health Insurance across state lines and the Federal Government could regulate the Health Insurance Industry just like they want to with Obamacare which the SCOTUS confirmed in United States v. South-Eastern Underwriters Association that the US Federal Government can regulate the business of Insurance under the Commerce Clause of the US constituion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't a free market when the government sets the price. It is somewhat when a contract bid is involved.
The government has set a price at below market value. What is happening here is there are a lot of doctors not accepting any new Medicaid or Medicare patients. Actually, Medicaid patients are treated like charity cases.
Exactly.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
no physician of facility is forced to treat medicaid patients, all he/they have to do is not sign the agreement for Government insurance. It is a free market.......
Just as I said, no physician is forced to accept Medicaid patients. That's a free market to you?

In a free market millions of subscribers wouldn't have lost their healthcare insurance because the policy didn't meet Obamacare requirements. One could buy whatever policy they want. The government doesn't dictate what a business can or can't sell, unless it's harmful.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the Republicans Congress policies during the period from 2001 to 2009 that George Bush signed into law which did push Millions of Americans out of their jobs. 10 Million going to China, Mexico and Vietnam.
Hogwash, clearly you flunked or never took economics

Demorats controlled congress for Bush's last 2 years, you are confused

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse manure, Government reimbursement has always lagged behind private insurers. physicians aren't forced into accepting medicare or medicaid patients as you put in your post. Hospitals accept both because Hospitals receive those additional funding grants for research and treating the non-insured.
You can always elect as a physician to practice plastic surgery and other procedures which aren't covered by either the government programs or private insurers. Physicians aren't accepting new patients in rural areas where physicians are scarce as are medical facilities and new younger physicians aren't making a decision to live like Dorthy going to see the wizard.
Medicaid is a charity program for the working poor and indigent citizens in America.
Finally we agree:

"Medicaid is a charity program for the working poor and indigent citizens in America."

I think some gratitude is in order

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

cancer suxs wrote:
The religious far righter Nazi types hate Obama because his skin darker and his name is funny to them.
Oh and Obama also has tried to help the common people and rebuild the rights GOD Bushies mess and the far right hates that
You're lying right now, Buckwheat. Do you mean this mess?

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

cancer suxs wrote:
Terry e...Ya you got it backward The GOP is much worse. Don't get me wrong the DFL is bad also. But GOP is much worse.
Tell us what the liar in chief has done for black employment in 5 years? Other than make it go down.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie when you blink.
If I want to know what Obama said, I'll pick up the paper where they get all the words right.
The Obama Zombie mass media will only report what Obama wants them to report,or at least the way he wants it reported. They spend two minutes on Fast and Furious,Benghazi or IRS,but they spend all day talking about a traffic jam.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buckwheat, see the latest unemployment rates for black men? Way to go Oblama.
Black Oblamer supporters are soooooo stupid.
Hey kkkracka....Obama didn't cause the black unemployment for black men....you racists keep them from having good paying jobs. Get rid of kkkracka'rism and those employment numbers amongst black men will skyrocket.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

VN Vet wrote:
Little benson, the only reason you love Odumbo is because you are black. Not only that, but a very dumb black, racist black, commie black, and just plain stupid. That is why you live in black controlled Richmond with all the spear-chuckers that are ruining that once beautiful city.
Hey Cambodian pig lover......i don't live in the city. Henrico is my area and we are much better than your funky azz drug infested "dopewell." You're still a slob and a medicated fart of a kkkracka.....go hump your pig.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

cancer suxs wrote:
Le nazi---------I never did lie..PROVE ME WRONG...
Sure pookie, that's easy. Post 5947 and post 5967 are both absurd lies. Anything else you want me to explain to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey kkkracka....Obama didn't cause the black unemployment for black men....you racists keep them from having good paying jobs. Get rid of kkkracka'rism and those employment numbers amongst black men will skyrocket.
Obama: Approval drops into the 30's again according to Gallup.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

And just who is our President? If you think it was Bush, We only voted for him to Al gore out, not because we liked him (we didn't) So rag on him as much as you like. As far as many of us are concerned, he was a RINO, Neocon who slept with a Yarmukle on each night.But the Democrat was worse!
My president was elected by dead people
Regards, Terri
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know your president was endorsed by the KKK and the American Nazis for both of his presidencies?
tony

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/zamirguty
gol ike my friends page plz
be the change you want to see
Joe pl

Roscoe, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Noway wrote:
Bush caused all these problems
That's the biggest joke ever. Get over it Obama is responsible. Losers and scam artists need to project and blame others and are incapable taking responsibility. The ends justify the means.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: Approval drops into the 30's again according to Gallup.
I wonder if he can change that by executive decree?
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I said, no physician is forced to accept Medicaid patients. That's a free market to you?
In a free market millions of subscribers wouldn't have lost their healthcare insurance because the policy didn't meet Obamacare requirements. One could buy whatever policy they want. The government doesn't dictate what a business can or can't sell, unless it's harmful.
What's better than finding your patients where you are capable of competing for them? Insurance Policies have to meet the limitations established by the law.

The Federal Government has the constitutional authority to regulate commerce. Why is it that the provisions of the Constitution escape you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>How'd that Herman Cain endorsement work out for you, AuDumbo?
About like Obama did with yet another lie where he claimed 4 million new people signed up for Medicaid..........but reports show it was only 380,000. Gosh, his lie was only three and a half million off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,421 - 5,440 of11,387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Betsy Willoughby 21 hr Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) 21 hr Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
Crystal Burgess - Martins Foods Tue ohWow 1
Has Obama Been Doing A Good Job? Mon truth told 15
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... Mon Hamptonian 9
Newcomer recommendations Jul 7 eenie_chester 1
•••
•••