Why They Hate Obama

There are 12491 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#5949 Jan 16, 2014
Now you know why we don't like Bush either!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the Republicans Congress policies during the period from 2001 to 2009 that George Bush signed into law which did push Millions of Americans out of their jobs. 10 Million going to China, Mexico and Vietnam.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#5950 Jan 16, 2014
Terry E which President you tlking about elected by dead people

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#5952 Jan 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
Two examples: Brain dead 25 year-olds and intercity Democrats without ID's.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5954 Jan 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
The religious far righter Nazi types hate Obama because his skin darker and his name is funny to them.

Oh and Obama also has tried to help the common people and rebuild the rights GOD Bushies mess and the far right hates that
Did your mommy beat you with a stupid stick. I will complement you on getting five lies in two sentences though. Most bots only get two

Paris

#5955 Jan 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
Kennedy, clinton, and Obama.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#5956 Jan 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy beat you with a stupid stick. I will complement you on getting five lies in two sentences though. Most bots only get two
I never lie. I hate lying it is nasty. I posted 100% fact. Take it or leave it.
QueenX218

Chicago, IL

#5957 Jan 16, 2014
Gee,y'all are so stingy.Don't want people to work, now you don't want them to eat (EBT food stamps)

Paris

#5958 Jan 16, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing about it is new:

George W. Bush invoked executive privilege six times:
1. Block Congress from documents regarding Boston mob informants and Bill Clinton’s fundraising tactics
2. Conceal who was at Vice President Dick Cheney’s 2001 energy-policy meetings
3. Block Harriet Miers’s subpoena to Karl Rove regarding federal prosecutor firings
4. Conceal from Congress Cheney’s FBI interview about Valerie Plame’s outing
5. Block subpoenas of EPA documents about California’s reducing greenhouse gases and overriding scientific recommendations on ozone standards
6. Hinder the investigation of harsh interrogation tactics.

...but all of a sudden, teahadist is upset about it. LMAO.
Gosh, do you write for SNL.

Paris

#5959 Jan 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>I never lie. I hate lying it is nasty. I posted 100% fact. Take it or leave it.
I'll leave it, you lied.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#5960 Jan 16, 2014
Le nazi---------I never did lie..PROVE ME WRONG...

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#5961 Jan 16, 2014
Through the ages, Democrats have always been the most corrupt party. It's not only Obama. Never forget the legendary corruption of NY's Tammany hall. The corruption of the Kennedy -Nixon election of 1960 was an open secret with mayor Richard Daley providing the winning votes out of Chicago's graveyards. And so it goes. NJ had it's Bosses, Frank (I am the Law) Hague, who was notorius for the graveyard vote. Since 2000 (at least) we've had Philadelphia as Corruption Central. Where there are more votes cast than registered voters and Black Panthers intimidating voters with clubs. A democrat calls this good politics, I call it corruption!
My president was definitely elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
cancer suxs wrote:
WASP

Akron, OH

#5962 Jan 16, 2014
A clueless American hateing African,,,,,,,,,what can go wrong?
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#5963 Jan 16, 2014
Terry e...Ya you got it backward The GOP is much worse. Don't get me wrong the DFL is bad also. But GOP is much worse.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#5967 Jan 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he's helped the common people alright. Six million Americans (so far) lost their healthcare coverage. Thanks DumBama.
Far right nazi types? Did you know your President was supported by the US Communist party for both his elections and they even praised him when he was talking about gun control? What far-right candidate ever had that kind of endorsement?
Commie is far left and Nazi far right....

Oh and last 10 years every GOP candidate got the KKK and Nazi of America endorsement..SO YEA...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5969 Jan 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy beat you with a stupid stick.
How'd that Herman Cain endorsement work out for you, AuDumbo?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5970 Jan 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Did you know your President was supported by the US Communist party
Did you know your president was endorsed by the KKK and the American Nazis for both of his presidencies?
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#5971 Jan 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been through this. Need I post the fact-check article again?
Repeating lies doesn't make them truths.
Wasn't it Mitt Romney who said, Fact Check will not determine his truths? Wasn't that one of the Republican mantras' in 2012?

Now you propose that Fact Check is the most correct publication since the Bible?

the Bush Economic policies shredded the American jobs market, and sprung about a Financial and Economic Apocalypses on America. Sorry there's not denying that history.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5972 Jan 16, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals invented Liberty (the Founders were the most liberal men of their day) and are the only ones taking responsibility these days as the Teabaggers, Conservatives, and reTHUGlicans try to tear apart the country for partisan reasons.
Dismissed.
Liberalism of the founding fathers reject everything Modern Liberalism stands for too.

Location hidden

#5973 Jan 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how is the gov't setting the price they will pay when they are the payee different from an insurance company doing the same thing?
seems you aren't a fan of the free market after all....
what will you call yourself now that Teaman is clearly not appropriate...
seems this is the whole problem with the whole TEA movement....
Liberal Democrats are not for a free market either and the proof is the Liberals refuse to repeal the McCarranFerguson Act which would allow people to by Health Insurance across state lines and the Federal Government could regulate the Health Insurance Industry just like they want to with Obamacare which the SCOTUS confirmed in United States v. South-Eastern Underwriters Association that the US Federal Government can regulate the business of Insurance under the Commerce Clause of the US constituion.

Location hidden

#5974 Jan 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't a free market when the government sets the price. It is somewhat when a contract bid is involved.
The government has set a price at below market value. What is happening here is there are a lot of doctors not accepting any new Medicaid or Medicare patients. Actually, Medicaid patients are treated like charity cases.
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar '17 Tim 4
Like and following social pages (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sesational Seduction 1
Chesterfield County VA Child predators (Jul '07) Jan '16 Stay in school 55
Relocating to Chesterfield (Mar '15) Jan '16 Mike Brunswick 2
News Dance cruises, Martin falls in election primaries (Jun '15) Jun '15 Silent Echo 1

Chesterfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesterfield Mortgages